• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are there any girls here who play Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Myk

Smash Rookie
It was an attempt at looking like to be horrible, and actually KNOWING it's horrible. I like mocking people.

Yuna-Maria

Smash Ace
It was an attempt at looking like to be horrible, and actually KNOWING it's horrible. I like mocking people.
If you like mocking people, then please, I beg you, have the common decency to be good at it.
As for the whole debate about "omg girl smashers," I'm siding with the "it doesn't bloody matter" party. I'm a girl myself, but when people treat me differently just because I have swollen mammary glands, it really pisses me off.

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
Lol Atticus Finch, nice name.

It's not like he has bad intentions, besides girls are generally nicer. I'd rather not have someone telling me I suck half the time.

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
this thread is ridiculous. Yes, there are tons of girls who play smash. One of my friends is a girl who plays smash and has 2 other sisters that play smash, too (my friend is REALLY good even though I am better, not to arogant just true). However, the the one sister is decent and the other is, well, not the greatest. Anyway, yall are just stupid geeks who are like, "OMG, a girl on the Internet!!!" There are probably a lot of female (I almost wrote feminine, whoops there's a difference lol) smashers on SWF, they just don't want to be drooled at by stupid idiots like yall. Whores, all of you! lol jk

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
this thread is ridiculous. Yes, there are tons of girls who play smash. One of my friends is a girl who plays smash and has 2 other sisters that play smash, too (my friend is REALLY good even though I am better, not to arogant just true). However, the the one sister is decent and the other is, well, not the greatest. Anyway, yall are just stupid geeks who are like, "OMG, a girl on the Internet!!!" There are probably a lot of female (I almost wrote feminine, whoops there's a difference lol) smashers on SWF, they just don't want to be drooled at by stupid idiots like yall. Whores, all of you! lol jk
yah I have to agree with this, people who are saying there are NO girl smashers are ********...they definitely exist. I know a few that are pretty darn good....own me at least. A lot of them I bet though are also dating other smashers and thats how they got into it, etc.

And to whoever said it'd be hot to be owned by a girl...seriously no. You know what's hot? A girl who looks physically attractive. Thats whats hot. If you think getting owned at a video game is hot...you have set your standards incredibly low.

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
^ agreed...(meh wimminz cahnt pley braul cuz itz immorall and they has mammary glands)......... :p

if your new to this thread read pgs 1-2 :D :D :D

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
HOW DO YOU KNOW ME!?!

*closes blinds*
I'm everywhere you are. I'm see everything you see. I hear everything you hear. I feel everything you feel. I'm everything you want to become-and in a sense are. Whatever you saw me do-was really you doing while you watched, in envy. Everytime you can't remember anything, that's because you were acting out as me, and you didn't remember because you didn't want to remember, and I didn't want you to remember. You see in reality you made me up. And now-I will unmake you as I am in control. *The Ultimate Fight Club reference*

^ I lol'd at that.
I did too.

Girls don't exist. They're just a myth.
*in extremely nerdy voice that is totally not my own, and sounds like a Star Wars Card Club Leader and Dungeon and Dragon Fan Club Leader dorky voice (who also collects Star Wars lego parts)*

"What is this "sexp" or "sexpidy" thing you are talking about??? You people teday should be collecting your Star Wars limited edition rare ultimate limited 3rd edition Stormtrooper Legion 4219 Squad 482 Unti 794 without a helmet card instead of talking about such nonsense."

*pulls pants up another two feet higher and destroys crouch*

*ends steriotypical "nerd" impersination*

Hi I'm a girl with a beard and hairy legs. Wanna Brawl? :)
You lost the "fe" amirite? If so, I'm with ya. So...how's about you and me show off our "fe"male side. But not in a Poison kinda way... >_>

SWF, where do babies come from?
You see when a "mommy" and a "daddy" love each other, they "sharpen their pencils" to "make" a baby. They then stick "the pencil" into "the pencil sharpener". The goal is to "sharpen" "the pencil" to where it becomes "so sharp" it isn't "sharp", and loses "lead". Once that happens, the "pencil sharpener" takes the "lead" and tries to take it to it's "container". If the "container" goes well...then you get a baby. *in a nervous parent voice that is in total fear of this situation* CALL THE STORK!!! YES THAT'S IT! WE CALLED THE STORK!!! Parents call the stork and GET A BABY!!! THAT'S WHERE YOU CAME FROM!!!

lol im truly a G.I.R.L [guy in real life] :p

this had to be done

This also had to be done! :grin:

Edit: 3,600th post! w00t! :)

Kirby Phelps (PK)

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PKGaming
3DS FC
0989-1762-3370
Wow, this thread has become pretty big. Haven't checked it in a while. Anyway, Lobelia Mk. IV, I would fight you, but I see you mained Marth and I mained Ness....so....yeah......no. :ohwell:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Ugh this has become an epidemic over the internet of how women do not exist here...they do, but not that often I will admit...I really wonder why, there are every kinds of people in the world, you have your girly men, and you have your women that are just as rude/disgusting/absurd/etc. as men, so why are there so few female gamers?

DEV64

Smash Apprentice
Id love to play girl in smash but still all i care about is skill but all the smashers iv played are guys but still would be cool to play a good female smasher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom