• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are there any characters you want that nobody else wants?

VexTheHex

Smash Ace
Zeke and/or Julie from Zombies Ate My Neighbors.
character select.png

I mean they got all kind of wacky weapons. Holy water squirt guns, soda grenades, lawn mowers, silverware, pandora's box, football, cross, popsicles, tomatoes, bazooka, plates, fire extinguisher, invisibility potion, monster potion... there's a lot of possibilities with them. And I grew up playing that game, A LOT. Loved it, still do.

Toejam and/or Earl from... Toejam & Earl.
toeearl.png

One of the other games I grew up on. They got the wacky cartoon vibe and a game (maybe... eventually?) coming out on the switch. Obviously the 1st game is ripe with move set potential with the present system. Rocket skates, slingshot, icarus wings, togetherness, school book, earthling, total bummer, boombox... again lots of possibilities... lots. Never played the 3rd one, but the 1st has enough potential itself. 2nd game has some to bring to the table possibly, but the 1st game is what made it a hit and what got it this remake of the original that may or may not come out sometime. It's easier and more slow paced, but I liked it back then and still play it sometimes for nostalgic reasons.

Last edited:

Vingag

Smash Apprentice
The main character from Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

What a cool game.
It's an awesome game and would fit right at home in Smash. The problem? It's a LucasArts game owned by the Walt Disney company.

I've got two characters I want that I haven't heard anything about. Probably because they'd never happen:

1) A tamagochi. Take those horrible virtual pets we all went crazy from because they cried and died all the time, and PUT. THEM. IN. SMASH.

2) King Graham from the King's Quest series. Serious moveset potential (from cream pies to magic wands to protection amuletsto that goddamn owl Cedric, there's plenty in just KQ5 to take from), a Grade A callback character, and a harbinger for more King's Quest to come? And before you say it, King's Quest 5 was playable on the SNES, so KQ has been on Nintendo. You can all start spamming Sakurai's e-mail for requests now.

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
I've got two characters I want that I haven't heard anything about. Probably because they'd never happen:

1) A tamagochi. Take those horrible virtual pets we all went crazy from because they cried and died all the time, and PUT. THEM. IN. SMASH.

2) King Graham from the King's Quest series. Serious moveset potential (from cream pies to magic wands to protection amuletsto that goddamn owl Cedric, there's plenty in just KQ5 to take from), a Grade A callback character, and a harbinger for more King's Quest to come? And before you say it, King's Quest 5 was playable on the SNES, so KQ has been on Nintendo. You can all start spamming Sakurai's e-mail for requests now.
I'd freaking die if Graham made it. It would be so out there and awesome. Though if I was going to have a point and click Titan I'd rather have Guybrush but if we could somehow get both it's instantly the best smash.

SonicMario

Smash Master
I almost want this just for this inevitably being the Star KO sound

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I have been really wanting/would love to see:
  • Pichu (If I can list veterans)
  • Baby Mario
  • Masked Royal (Kukui)
  • Adeleine
  • Some type of Skyrim Representation
  • Micaiah (I have been playing Radiant Dawn without Spoilers, it is a LOT of fun)
  • Stork from Yoshi's Island (If we can't have Baby Mario)
  • A Pokemon from 3rd and 5th gen to fill in the gaps
I know this will probably never happen but I always thought it'd be fun if you could play as your Sonic Forces Custom Character (I'm planning on getting Forces on the switch one day). Beyond Unlikely in smash, I know

Ze Diglett

Smash Champion
Writing Team
NNID
ZeDiglett
Geno. With how much **** people give him on this board for not being [Captain] Toad or Waluigi, you'd think nobody but me wants him in. Blimey...

In all seriousness, Zeke from Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is lowkey one of my most wanted characters, and I have heard mutterings about him around here from others who played XC2, but pretty much all of them, myself included, have basically dismissed him as a no-hoper next to Main-Protag-Privileged Rex & Pyra. Which is a real shame, as Zeke is one of my favorite characters period and would be a hell of a lot more entertaining than Rex & Pyra if we're to get anything from XC2.

Last edited:

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Y'know, I just finished playing through Bayonetta 1 and 2 and Balder would be ****ing awesome. A Lumen Sage counterpart to Bayonetta, wielding a spear, with *incredibly* cool aesthetics.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
Y'know, I just finished playing through Bayonetta 1 and 2 and Balder would be ****ing awesome. A Lumen Sage counterpart to Bayonetta, wielding a spear, with *incredibly* cool aesthetics.
A spear, you say? I put him as my pick if I were forced to add another character to each series in Smash after some quick research, not having played the games yet.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I've yet to see a request for General Scales, so him. I'd also like Ogura from Starfy, as well as Starfy, but Starfy has some supporters, so Ogura is the answer here.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
i just like to reassure people that there is no zelda character that you are the only supporter of as i support them too

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Nia & Dromarch from Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

I think they have more interesting moveset potential than Rex & Pyra, and Nia as a character was by far the most interesting in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I think she serves as a better representative of the series than Rex does, with her character being so interesting and her being more set apart from Shulk in terms of how she fights. The main argument for Rex & Pyra is that they could use mechanics such as Blade Affinity and Driver Combos, but Nia can represent these mechanics too, while also having unique moveset animations due to her unique weapon. She could also serve as a combat medic due to her healing abilities.

And if Sakurai didn't care about spoilers...

She could transform into her Blade form, giving her even more moveset potential.

It's also worth noting that in most popularity polls and what not, Nia has proven to be the fan favourite of Xenoblade 2, she always comes out on top, well above Rex and Pyra. She's more beloved than Rex and Pyra, and is just as much of a main character as those two, she even has way more lines than Pyra due to Pyra rarely being relevant in Blade Quests.

I know why nobody ever considers her for Smash - obviously the poster boy and poster girl get first dibs in speculation. Smash speculation is super boring these days and I almost think the actual newcomer roster will be just as boring. Nia would be a huge shake-up though, and I think more people would be genuinely hyped for her.

Last edited:

HairMythe

Smash Cadet
I did not play XC2, I will eventually, but dammit, most footage I saw from this game is two girls in revealing outfits hitting on a little boy. Almost make me not want to play. But I like Nia's design since the first time I saw it, and I want to know more of her. I'd be happy to have her in smash instead of the creepy shotacon duo. As you pointed out, it would be fresh and we wouldn't miss much. I really hope that Xenoblade lets you chose which character you fight as, like the two previous titles.

And I guess I'll make my very unlikely contribution to the thread. I really like the idea of having a hanafuda character. I also really love Touhou Project. And my favorite character in that universe is Imaizumi Kagerou. She could represent both.

Last edited:

Organization XIII

Smash Champion
I did not play XC2, I will eventually, but dammit, most footage I saw from this game is two girls in revealing outfits hitting on a little boy. Almost make me not want to play. But I like Nia's design since the first time I saw it, and I want to know more of her. I'd be happy to have her in smash instead of the creepy shotacon duo. As you pointed out, it would be fresh and we wouldn't miss much. I really hope that Xenoblade lets you chose which character you fight as, like the two previous titles.

And I guess I'll make my very unlikely contribution to the thread. I really like the idea of having a hanafuda character. I also really love Touhou Project. And my favorite character in that universe is Imaizumi Kagerou. She could represent both.
Two girls in revealing outfits hitting on a little boy? Shotacon duo? I'm literally blown away how bad that interpretation is.

Questionmark222

Smash Journeyman
I barely hear anyone talking about Cranky Kong in Smash (even though I want K. Rool more), yet I think he would be a hilariously unique addition. I mean, name any other character who can shoot dentures, pogo-stick with his cane and break the fourth wall at the same time.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I barely hear anyone talking about Cranky Kong in Smash (even though I want K. Rool more), yet I think he would be a hilariously unique addition. I mean, name any other character who can shoot dentures, pogo-stick with his cane and break the fourth wall at the same time.
Hey! I'm not the only one!

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
Alright, in my mind it's more of, characters that I feel like no one else want, to an extent that there are people who also might have shared expressions that they would like them too, but that we are in minority, and some might just be obscure, but I'll try my best. No veterans allowed, even if I was tempted to place both Ivysaur and Pichu there. Also, every character added here is viable to be a playable in form of having history with Nintendo, or have been on a Nintendo Console. I will place it in a spoiler, since there is quite a few, and I hope you enjoy my views and want to give this a read ~

Samurai Goroh

Samurai Goroh is a notorious bounty hunter, and a leader of a band of pirates. He was a close friend of Captain Falcon, but now turned rival. He pilots the Fire Stingray, machine number #05. He is now Captain Falcon's biggest rival, and has appeared in Super Smash Bros ever since Melee, starting with the cinematic intro, and a trophy. Later as more trophies and being an assist trophy both in Brawl and Smash 4. Perhaps it is time for him to finally step up?

As you can tell. Goroh is not only my favourite F-Zero pilot in general, but also a character I've been wanting for Smash, for a long time. In recent weeks, he has been appearing in rumours, or so called "leaks", and people seem very agressive, and irritated by the idea, which sort of hurts me ... Just because their character gets shadowed by another unique potential addition, that's toxic. Anyways, yes, Goroh would be fantastic, being more of a heavy weight, first time Katana user, and perhaps inspired by Sumo as well. Perfect new design for Smash.

Doshin The Giant

Reincarnated from the warmth of the Sun, it's the love giant known as Doshin. Helping out the islanders, Doshin's actions are what affects the love and hate from the inhabitants. He can shrink and higher the land masses, he can carry trees, and large object, which all result into love, which makes Doshin grow, but, to everything good there is something to balance it out. When the night comes out, and Jashin springs out, Jashin has the abilities to shoot fireballs, and destroy everything good Doshin has done. This will result into hate, which makes Jashin & Doshin, shrink.

Now, Doshin perhaps sounds like one of the biggest WTF inclusions, just like Mr. Game & Watch, R.O.B, and Wii Fit Trainer, and would fit that bill quite well. If Ridley thought us something, then that is "big" characters are never popular, unless you are a Purple space dragon. Still, Doshin grows on love, and shrinks on hate, which means his hight is not stable, and could reasonably be changed to fit in with Smash. I think he could have some interesting moves, and could bring a unique gimmick with Jashin, for example. I do think it's more likely he would be a Stage or an Assist Trophy above anything, but that's why he is here, since I'd want him as a playable fighter.

Viruses

The Viruses from Doctor Mario is known enemies from the Doc games. The Red. Fever, The Blue, Chill and The Yellow, Weird. To heal your patient, and win the tetris-like, Panel de pon-like, Puyo Pyuo-like game you have to defeat the viruses.

I don't know how much there is to actually talk about with them, but ever since the concept of Chorus Kids, and the 3 in one type, I've been thinking that the Viruses from Doctor Mario, would help the DM series, and the fake screen from Smash 4 with a Doc stage looked incredible, which hyped the idea even more, even though there is like zero chance of this ever happening. I don't even think there are many others who might have thought of the idea at all.

Stork

Stork had one job, and that was to bring Baby Mario and Baby Luigi to their parents. Since, we all know that the babies comes from the Stork. Unfortuanetly, the Stork manage to drop them off at the wrong place, and Yoshi became the new caretaker for the Stork. Since then, Stork has become worse at his job, and Baby Peach, Daisy, Wario, Yoshi and Donkey Kong amongst others have all gone out on their adventures for Yoshi's stress and suffering.

While Stork is very odd, and does not hold any chance, I still remember a time before Smash 4, where this was at some point a really popular choice for fans. While some would say that Kamek or Birdo is more likely, even Stork to me is not my most want for a Yoshi character, where Kamek reign first, and the next reign second. Still, I'd like to mention that the Stork could have been the hero we all needed, but never wanted.

Shy Guy

Perhaps a common enemy in the Yoshi, and Mario series. Shy Guy has multiple colour variations, and many tools up at their disposial. Spears, Springs, Copters amongst others. They love to dress up, and no one really knows what's behind their masks. They end up in most things from Kart racing, Partying, Sports-Events, and in a lot of lands being in the way of protagonists.

Now, Shy Guy might have the "Toad & Waddle Dee" syndrome of being generic, but they are cute. And, I've always enjoyed them in their appearences. I think they would be a perfect fit as a Yoshi representative, and if Kamek is the most likely, what more is Kamek over Shy Guy as both are generic, except "one" Kamek, which is also a reasonable choice, and why Kamek, even for me is above Shy Guy. Perhaps for Smash 7 your popularity will rise, my friend.

Orbulon

The extraterrestrial of Diamond City. One day just appearing to investigate, finding the "WarioWare" shenanigans fascinating, Orbulon returned, and has often been one of the last characters you encounter in those games. There is always something different when encountering Orbulon. Since his first appearence, he has always been excited to join Wario and his friends in Diamond City for more WarioWare fun.

Now, people talk about Ashley, they talk about Mona, but honestly, Orbulon is my most wanted Wario newcomer. I think he looks unique in terms of design and concept, and would be very fun and interesting to see how they would implement Orbulon. No doubt my favourite WarioWare character, with Ashley coming close second.

Sami

A female soldier, and one of the CO of the "Orange Star", Sami is a pro within Infantry and Mechs, and is a solid team member in the beloved cult series "Advance Wars" debuting on the GameBoy Advance back in 2001.

Now, I've never personally played Advance Wars, I know, crazy, right? Therefore a very short introduction of what I actually know of Sami, but, people talk about Andy, and I'm more in favor of him myself, but I've also thought that Sami looks good, and when Snake was cut, I enitially saw that as an oppertunity for Sami to take over Snake's moveset, but being a member of SmashBoards, my hype for Snake somehow appeared, weird, huh? Still, been wanting Sami since then, plus it was fun to see her mod version for Project M.

Tingle

If you ever find yourself lost in the lands of Hyrule or Termina, don't worry, just look for a fat, little green fairy flying with balloons. What is he doing? Drawing maps of course, and you could purchase them! If you have enough rupees that is. Tingle is greedy, but he will be helping if you place the right price.

Where you expecting someone else? Well, too bad, Tingle time. Tingle has been recurring for the series for a long time, debuting in Ocarina of Time for the N64, and reappeared often. Not only that, but he spawned his own spin-off games, one based on Balloon Fighter, and two of his own, original. That shows us how important he is ... In Japan. While it's most for Japan, American viewers seems to hate on Tingle, and we, Europeans, we are split, therefore, I like him.

Dark Samus

Dark Samus was a being of Phazon which took the form of Samus Aran, and became later the second protagonist of Metroid 2. She was seen in Super Smash Bros 4, as an Assist Trophy. And with Metroid 4 being in developement, could this be her time to shine?

I'm on board the Ridley hype, but seeing Dark Samus in action as an assist trophy made me realize that she would be completley different from Samus, and could make one heck of a cool character, but outside of Ridley, people seem to focus more on Sylux as a newcomer and greatly outshines Dark Samus it seems.

Louie

Louie was the second playable character in Pikmin 2, and the second human being to come in contact with the Pikmin species after Olimar was sent back to the planet of Pikmin, with Louie as a co-pilot.

While people often talks about Alph, and the newer Pikmin cast, I always think back to the secondary character of Pikmin 2, Louie. I don't mind him being an alternative costume or whatever, but I'd love to see him in at least in some form or shape.

Goose

Goose is one of the pilots from the Acadamy of Pilot Wings 64. He is a lanky character with a long nose, and wearing sunglasses.

I don't know, I've just thought since Pre-Smash 4 that we should get some Pilot Wings representation, and I never saw Lark as a good option, he reminded me like a cross breed of Ness and a chicken. Goose on the other hand, is as said, lanky, and that's something we don't really have yet (Waluigi plz), and could be interesting to see him implemented with the different gadgets and aspects of the Pilot Wings Series.

Marshall

One of the wacky characters in the ever beloved Rhythm Heaven series. Marshall looks like one of the Chorus Kids.

Now, if the 3 in one thing is too ridicolous for Chorus Kids to work, I could see them just going with Marshall, which is basically the same character, just as a standalone, and I think that's much better than the likes of Karate Joe. Therefore I feel like I'm one of the few who actually think Marshall is a great fit for a Rhythm Heaven representative.

Pious Augustsus

If you thought Nintendo was all about colours and love, guess again. Nintendo's dark side, the Eternal Darkness on the GameCube was a proof of that. Pious is amongst the playable characters in this game.

There is just something about representing differen genres. And, I do think that Pious would fit the Nintendo role of Horror quite well. I don't know too much of the Eternal Darkness series, but I thought he looked cool enough.

Jibanyan

One of many different Yokai's, Jibanyan is a cat-like demon creature with fire moves. There are plenty of Yokai spirits. Jibanyan is the mascot, just like Pikachu for Pokémon.

I do think it's a bit weird how little people would want Jibanyan for Smash, considering Yokai's popularity, and the fact that it's recent, and would be a very cool and interesting crossover to Pokémon.

Morrigan Aensland

Perhaps the most famous Succubus in video game history, and one of the poster girls for Capcom. Morrigan Aensland is known from the Darkstalkers series, and the numourious of crossover titles she has appeared in.

Now, I know this is picky, as the only game she has appeared in at a Nintendo console is "Capcom vs Tatsunoko" if I recall correct, but Morrigan is a very iconic character, and would fit into the roster very well. Remember how much relevance Cloud had in Smash, and you could easily see that Morrigan's appearance at least makes her look more viable. Then there is the fact that she would be third Capcom representative, but to me, this is the best next step if Capcom were to receave another slot.

Sub-Zero

Debuting in the first Mortal Kombat tournoment, Sub-Zero is a lin kuei ninja who possesses the ability of Ice. He has appeared in every Mortal Kombat game ever since. He is the rival of Scorpion, and could be considered the face of Mortal Kombat itself with his rival.

Now, I just wanted to put in Sub-Zero, as most people talking about Mortal Kombat talks about Scorpion, which I'm not against at all. I think either would be really good fit, and would bring something new and interesting to the game. I could see the appeal of Scorpion over Sub-Zero, but I wanted to make a shout out here.

Al-kīmiyā'

Smash the State
I want Miriam from Bloodstained as long as she uses her whip-sword, assuming it ends up looking cool.

KatKit

Smash Lord
A Style Savvy/Girls Mode/Style Boutique rep (AKA "Savvy Stylist"). I know that there's a handful of awesome people here who legitimately want her to be in, but the support isn't as big as it should be. Seriously.

I'm talking about a woman who's the face of a recent, relatively successful Nintendo first-party franchise with no playable reps so far that has over 3 games in the series. Style Savvy originated from the DS era, which lacks playable representation in Smash. The series appeals towards little girls, which is a demographic that Smash should cater a little more to, IMO. It has an emphasis on costumes and customization, things Smash fans also love (and things that were heavily featured in Smash 4 compared to previous entries). Even if you don't know anything about the character or don't like the games, you can't deny the WTF factor if she was included in Smash. Hardly anyone would see it coming; it'd cause so much salt. Not only that, but she has potential to be extremely unique. She's a non-combatant, so they could go crazy with her moveset. Moreover, the devs behind the Style Savvy games made the iconic N64 wrestling games like No Mercy, so they could give her a wrestling attack or two as a nod to that. She has so much going for her, yet the support is just not there.

Last edited:

Amazeballs

Smash Rookie
Many Kirby characters (Animal Friends, Dark Matter, Gooey, Adeleine, Dark Meta Knight, Daroach, Galacta Knight, Prince Fluff, Magolor, Taranza, Susie, Hyness)
You're missing the most obvious one. Bandana Waddle Dee is THE 4th Kirby rep. and that's all there is to it. I guess that's not a very uncommon one though so...

I agree, Prince Fluff.

Last edited:

Montblanc Noland

Smash Rookie
I have seen no one else asking for Chef Kawasaki and Berkut, but those are two of my most wanted characters.

Also, with Octopath Traveler coming out soon, I'd love Primrose Azelhart.

Reality_Ciak

Smash Ace
The Stork from Yoshi's Island is a pretty rare want, I also want Blight/Calamity/ Malice Ganon which would have alt costumes of all 4 Blights, pull moves from all 4 Blights, and have a Calamity Final Smash. I was working on an illustrated moveset but then I got a job.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Star Man as an unexpected NES rep.

Jason Frudnick from Blaster Master. I'm surprised more people haven't brought him up, because not only is he from a well-known NES title that recently got a reboot/reimagining on the 3DS and Switch, but he could also have a interesting moveset based around SOPHIA III.
I feel that a lot of people are sleeping on him, as his reboot game was a massive success, so we might see him brought in as DLC at some point.

Oddball

Smash Lord
I like a lot of weird obscure characters.

My absolute favorite number one choice if I could have anybody has ALWAYS been Captain N.

I'd also love to see a few of the others people have listed here.

Bonk
Nester
Harry from Teleroboxer
Eggplant Wizard
The Battletoads
Toejam and Earl
Zeke and Julie

All of those are characters I would love to see, but I can usually find at least a few people that support those guys. However there's one character I'd like that I have never seen ANYBODY ever show any support for.

Bayou Billy.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I have made an entire support thread for them...

Seriously, why has everyone played Persona, but not a SOUL played any mainline SMT game?
Kazuya for Smash, people!

Last edited:

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
I want a Final Fantasy Character past Cloud tbh. Give me Black Mage, Tifa, Sephiroth, Squall, Lightning, or something entirely different.

EDIT: Black Mage could be cool as it has been in Mario Sports Games before

Last edited:

Keeshu

Smash Ace
In short
Scyther, Absol, Noivern, Zoroark, Dimentio, Vaati, Ghirahim, Zant, Space Pirate, Dark Meta Knight, Galacta Knight, Morpho Knight (I like meta knight and all his wannabes), Magolor

More descriptions of each
I'm keeping it only 1st party because there's too many 3rd parties to say, and I don't know if there's any that I'd feel strongly about anyways. Besides, a lot of 3rd parties I like are already kind of popular anyways.

From my profile picture, you can probably tell I'd like to have Noivern. There's a ton of pokemon that probably don't get enough attention that I'd love to play in Smash, but for now I'll just mention the 3 pokemon that I always wanted to be when I was growing up so I don't mention like 50 pokemon. Scyther when I was a kid, then when Gen 3 came out and I was a teenager, I wanted to be Absol. Then it took a long time, but then X+Y came out and now Noivern is the pokemon that I love to say "that pokemon is mine!". I wonder if there will be another pokemon I love even more in the next 10 years.

Also I'd really love it if Zoroark got in the game. Haven't heard much talk about Zoroark in a while, but Zoroark is still top 6 favorite pokemon for me. When I saw the assist trophy, I was like "wait, was there ever a possibility of Zoroark being a fighter?.... I want that now!". Speed + Darkness/illusions + Claws, sign me up! I have a little history with Zoroark too, so I could see Zoroark becoming my main if they got in the game.

Most Mario characters I don't really care for, however one Mario character I do care for is Dimentio. However, he might not count cause paper Mario, and Paper Mario treats characters differently than normal Mario games (and it's easily more interesting). I've only played one paper Mario game so far and I had a blast, Dimentio was such a fun villain. Inb4 people say "if you like that simple character? pft. you should like *insert other paper mario character* so much more". Sure, but I kinda need to play the games to know the character. Like I have a hard time caring about Geno because I know nothing about his character. However, I could probably grow to like him if I played his game (or saw a certain playthrough of the game he's from).

For Zelda characters, it's Vaati, Ghirahim, and maybe toss in Zant as well. I was shocked to not see Vaati in Hyrule Warriors. the Four Swords games are among my favorite because it's such fun trolly gameplay. There's not enough games with trolly fun. Like the only other good ones off the top of my head are the newer 2D marios (because everyone keeps bouncing off of each other and throwing each other into pits), and Magicka (it's really hard not to kill your friends in it, but it's easy to bring them back so it's not annoying). Ghirahim is just such a fun character, and it's very easy seeing him having a moveset that I would be addicted to to the point where he could possibly end up being a main. Not bad for a 1 off character. Probably best that he doesn't get in though, I might try to get into character if I was able to play Ghirahim, he's so fun to pretend to be.

The Metroid series... Hunters and Dark Samus are rather obvious choices. Though I would like to play as a zebesian space pirate. I'd be fine with the classic Super Metroid version. Though currently my favorite version of the space pirates is the Metroid Prime 2 pirates because they look so cool. Of course there could be other versions I like more since I've only played 3 Metroid games. I do want to play more. Though Super Metroid being my first game may have set the bar a bit too high for the rest of the games for me.

For the Kirby Series.... Well, there's a lot of love for many characters in the Kirby series so it's hard to say. Galacta Knight reduced to just a skin, so there's no way Dark Meta Knight is going to be his own character, which is a shame because his mirror themed moves, and summoning giant swords could be interesting. I really don't know how popular Dark Meta Knight is at all. I want Morpho Knight in based on the buildup behind the character, and he looks pretty badass, despite being butterfly themed...... I still need to finish up Star allies so I can fight him, I don't really know the conditions to fight him just yet. Magolor is another character I'd like to play 'cause mages are cool.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Patricia Wagon from Mighty Switch Force
Terry Bogard from Fatal Fury/KoF
Kyo Kusanagi from KoF
Captain Syrup from Wario Land

PsychoIncarnate