• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arceus: To a Conquering Spacetime (アルセウス 超克の時空)

Darkslash

Smash Master

TRAILERS

Explosive trailer-death and destruction imminent

Proof that Palkia IS A PINK GODZILLA(and the other 2)+Arceus!?!?!?+giant explosions lol

Trailer 2: Arceus is proof that God's beam spam

Premier screening:July 18, 2009
Featured Pokemon:
* Dialga
* Palkia
* Giratina
* Heatran
* Arceus
* Pichu
* Chikorita
* Cyndaquil
* Totodile

So this is going to be consider the most hectic Pokemon movie ever. Why? Well you get the Dragon of Space the Dragon of Time and the God of Death beating the crap out of each other and make nukes. On top of that Arceus comes and starts beam spamming! A notched eared Pichu will appear and will be female.

So discuss about how this movie will turn out and who's going to be the Character of the movie(5 internet bucks it's a Yellow Anime Counterpart)

Arceus is going to be in the new movie. Jhoto starters will make some sort of apearance, but it could be like a Palkia in the 12th movie, but it could mean that Gold/Silver remake!

sonic 12111

Smash Journeyman
its gonna be like the other movies. ash and co. finds a friend who needs pomething or has a problem. then pokemon come out, everyone takes out their pokes and ash makes peice. i go with arceus bombs the crap out of everyone and everything dies (i wish)

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I expect that an Adamant Life Orb Arceus with 112 Hp/252 Atk/146 Spd will SD and procede to sweep the world with STAB Extremespeeds. After all but Ash is OHKO'd, Arceus will boom out "GG" And then he'll OHKO Ash.

A_man13

Smash Master
I expect that an Adamant Life Orb Arceus with 112 Hp/252 Atk/146 Spd will SD and procede to sweep the world with STAB Extremespeeds. After all but Ash is OHKO'd, Arceus will boom out "GG" And then he'll OHKO Ash.
Wouldn't Arceus die after 10 attacks? Unless judjement day hits everyone for stab...

Darkslash

Smash Master
So info about the movie will be released on Jan 19th and a new ad has been posted up.

Bulbapedia got that Staraptor(!),Bronzong, Monferno(!) and Heatran(!). Staraptor and Monferno perked up my interest by major percentage for reasons that should be obvious for Anime watchers. For those who don't... Ash has a Staravia and Chimchar, you can figure the rest right?

Spire

III
BRoomer
This movie looks ridiculous. Pokemon has driven itself mad.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
its gonna be like the other movies. ash and co. finds a friend who needs pomething or has a problem. then pokemon come out, everyone takes out their pokes and ash makes peice. i go with arceus bombs the crap out of everyone and everything dies (i wish)
Been like that since day 1, it's never going to change.

Can't wait for the movie 11 to come out at least.

Subbed would definetly be better though. I don't like Ashes voice or Pokemon USA.

Mewter

Smash Master
its gonna be like the other movies. ash and co. finds a friend who needs pomething or has a problem. then pokemon come out, everyone takes out their pokes and ash makes peice. i go with arceus bombs the crap out of everyone and everything dies and three titans and a genie come out of the water and kill off all the hundreds of minor characters that drown the episodes in their excessiveness (i wish)
Fixed.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
lol

I want a Master Ball!!

Anyway, I recall having a regular pokeball that opened so you could put 1 of those pokemon figures.

-:bowser:Bowser King
not the new figures, those things are the size of a frickin boulder, seriously, stupid toy companies try to appeal to younger 3 year old kids that probablly can't say pokemon correctly

A_man13

Smash Master
And they only have pacharisu, mantike, and the starters as the figures; aka the stupid pokes.

Anyways, I hope the movie turns out somewhat good. However, it is a pokemon movie for kids and as such likely stinks. That is, unless cyrus is in it and he has a real nasty mean streak.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
If they make cyrus like Giovanni, it will be great:)

I actually think this movie is gonna be different, but I will try to see it on CartoonNetwork, and tell you guys what I think (when it comes out that is)

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Anyways, I hope the movie turns out somewhat good. However, it is a pokemon movie for kids and as such likely stinks. That is, unless cyrus is in it and he has a real nasty mean streak.
Do you honestly think the Pokemon Company would make ANY money if they made a movie targeted towards an older audience? Pokemon's small mature fan-base won't provide much income.

calmal456

Smash Rookie
this will be it the ultimate movie and probably the end of it all i ahte to see it come to teh end but wat can beat the god of all pokemon i mean really

A_man13

Smash Master
Hm, johto starters have a major role in this film. Either say hello to Dawns new Chicorita or the next remake may be in the works.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Okay, so Johto Starters. Pichu?

It's a 2nd gen game remake. Expect it right before the movie release. Expect some photoshots on CoroCoro. Expect something. It's a Gold/Silver remake. No doubt. They're advertising it so hard anyone with an IQ of 1 could realize it.

Well, since this is kind of like a movie thread I'd post my thoughts about the 11th movie too. I just watched the English premiere on CN and it was pretty good. Not the best. I didn't really get to watch it though, just little bits at a time. But once I can I'm gonna watch it all and start typing a review on it as fast as possible.

Seriously, it's fun to make fun of Poke mistakes the writers/dubbers bring to us. Don't know why, I just find it fun.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
According to Serebii (Sorry if this is really late), they're giving out a special Pikachu-Colored Pichu, with moves Pichu through Raichu don't normally know. Comes at level 30. Oh, and a Level 100 Arceus, with Judgement, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, and Shadow Force.

Top Bottom