• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

" AR-r " a Peach Combo Video / Part 2

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
*Drools*

Pleeeease tell me he uses Peach in tourney, if the guy even attends tourneys.

Side Note: That shield break to dtilt spike was sexy, but it looked rigged almost? Iunno, let me watch it again.

EDIT: Nah maybe not.
But really, who shields that long?

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
*Drools*

Pleeeease tell me he uses Peach in tourney, if the guy even attends tourneys.
Yeah he does use Peach in tourney and recently got 9th with her in a quite hard tourney. He lost to Leon and Bjay (a great French MK).

He's definitely an amazing Peach ;o

:053:

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
That was TOTALLY my Suiseiseki texture at 0:41

*rolls in the notion of his textures being downloaded*

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
really techinical player

4:00 was the best.

your oppoenents just suck so much ***.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah he does use Peach in tourney and recently got 9th with her in a quite hard tourney. He lost to Leon and Bjay (a great French MK).

He's definitely an amazing Peach ;o

:053:
Oh cool. I've heard so little of him aside from these little combo vids. I think I might go watch more vids of him.
His peach turns me on.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
echt guter 2ter part die musik war auch spitze die combos waren noch besser XD
freue mich auf part 3

Nicole

Smash Champion
^well aren't YOU a eurosnob

really cool video, i like that he did the same combos a few times to show that they weren't accidental or whatever - they're legit.

the techs are pretty insane also.

the opponents really dont like their shields though. i feel that alot of his combos would be ruined if they just pushed their shoulder buttons, and then did some attack or grab OOS. but the point of a combo vid is to be flashy and cool. i'd like to see some of his tourney vids though.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That guy isn't a Falco player. He literally touched Falco for the first time during these matches lol

edit: and once again most of the clips of the combo video were taken on wifi.

:059:

Xyless

Smash Master
So...what do we take from these videos? For one, this is the fastest I've ever seen Peach play, his fairs were auto-canceled frame perfect, and his grounded nairs were amazingly well executed.

Also, dem techs.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
The vid was very cool and those techs and fair combos were sick. But i just have this strong feeling that either the other players just sucked or it was staged. No way this stuff can be pulled off against the people i play with on the regular. Does he have any tourney vids?

Still insane tech skill for those nairs and fairs.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
But i just have this strong feeling that either the other players just sucked or it was staged. No way this stuff can be pulled off against the people i play with on the regular. Does he have any tourney vids?
reaper [from germany] vs BJay [MK]:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfIVkwp2awQ&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEbqpEfyL_c&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qz8zQZw2PU&feature=related

reaper used to main Meta Knight for more than a year before he switched back to Peach recently [Peach was his first main].

:059:
Especially the 2nd match is great. Reaper is a good Peach, really ;o

:052:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
O im not doubting he's not a good peach. Way better then me lol. Im just saying those "tricks" look like they just for show and i dont see how they would be pulled off in a tournament set.

Edit
Just watched those vids. That 2nd vid is amazing. When i fight MK i just try to camp with turnips and get a good dair combo then revert back to turnip camping. He was just going toe to toe with mk. AND WINNING. Bad DI and mistakes n MK part but still. Some of the stuff he was doing with peach i wouldn't even think of cause i would be afraid of getting stage spiked or something.

Top Bottom