• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

April 19th, AznForce 4.0 Brawl and MeleeTourney!! Lake Forest CA(RESULTS Pg.10!)

aznforce817

Smash Lord
AznForce 4th Tourney and the BEST tournament yet!
When?: April 19th! at 12:00 PM Venue opens at 11AM

Where?!: At Best Western Hotel
23702 Rockfield Blvd. , Lake Forest CA 92630

IMPORTANT!: There is a possibility your directions may make you merge on the toll road. If you do not wish to pass any tolls for the toll road, i suggest you use mapquest and click AVOID TOLLS. The toll roads get you to the location a bit faster but you have to pay $2.25 per toll. and i believe there are 2 tolls to get to the venue.

Please NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS! If you're are caught with anything like this you'll be forced to leave the room. Thanks!

This will be the first Aznforce tourny to ever host brawl, and heck its gonna be ****, cuz... so-cal ***** like that. This is costing me quite some money so people who went to Chapman IV will be familiar with the entry fee. I shall be doing the same. And now here are the rules and details!

EVENTS: Melee Singles First, Brawl Doubles, Brawl Singles, Crews for Brawl last.

VENUE FEE (for the rental of the building.) : $5 Per player, we will check u off to show that you have paid.

Singles: $5 per person

Doubles: $10 per team

CREWS???(if time allows)- $1 crews winner takes all!

Distrubution will be 60-30-10 for the pot.

Melee Rules:
4 Lives, No items 8 mins
Mlg stages only.
No continuation rule. best out of 3, Semifinals and finals are best out of 5!

Brawl RULES:
3 Lives, No items

Neutrals:
SmashVille
BattleField
Lylat Cruise
Final Destination
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Pokemon Stadium (Melee)

Counterpicks:
Pokemon Staduim 1
BattleShip Halberd
Corneria
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
Delfino Square
Green Greens
Luigi's Mansion
Castle Seige
----------------------------------

FOOD!!!!!!!!- Pizza will be sold, pizza hut to be exact!

Prices are: $1.50 per slice $0.75 for a can of soda.

BRAWL COMBO PACK?!??!- $3.00 for 2 slices and a can of soda! (wow what a sexy so-cal deal.)

I'm hoping alot of people will be able to make it to this amazing event! It took me alot of work to get this building to be borrowed from the school and i'm paying money to rent this building so please come and play and have fun! I did it for you guys :)

CONTACT ME or SKRBLZ if you have any questions! Plz post on this thread so i can get a good idea of how many people are coming. or call me. :) thanks.
CELL- (949) 201-7326 (Aznforce)
AIM- jetforce12382880

We currently have 4 Wii's and 3 Tv's Plz bring some more TV's and wii's. Maybe more than 7 setups will be nice :D

TV's:
1. AznForce
2. AznForce
3. Aznforce
4. Edrees
5. Charoo?
6. Aberu

Wii's:
1.Aznforce
2.B.B.
3.Skrblz
4.Edrees
5.Charoo
6.Aberu
--------------------------------------
Hope you guys can make it! ^.^ Once again my cell is- (949) 201-7326

Boolossus

Smash Ace
Awesomeness. Once I find out how far of a drive this is, I'll let you know if I'm going or not.

And stop being so stingy mister InsomniaK

X-threilyss

Smash Apprentice
This time around, we've landed a really great venue.. I really hope a lot of people come... The venue is reallly big... i think MAX CAPACITY is like 250 People .. and there's plenty of room for like.. 10 stations... Some tourney, some freindlies, and some Melees....AND there's lots of places nearby to grab a bite to eat.. In/out, Chipotle, McDonalds, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut... and much more.. you name it, there's sure to be one within 15 minutes away...

-Skriblz (co-host)
(949) 394-5344
Feel free to call me
But leave a message if i don't pick up

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Trabuco Hills sucks

Rancho ***** them in marching band

Charoo

Smash Champion
hey i just need to know cause my friend is asking this

7. Take exit 96B to merge onto CA-133 N toward Santa Margarita
Partial toll road

8. Take exit 14A to merge onto CA-241 S toward Santa Margarita
Toll road

how much is the tool road and is there a way to avoid it?

Counterpicks:
Pokemon Staduim 1
BattleShip Halberd
Corneria
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
SkyWorld
Green Greens
Luigi's Mansion
Castle Seige

why is this still a counter pick? I still haven't heard a positive feedback of that stage since it was put into counter pick.

btw if i bring my wii+tv, can i enter for free please?

aznforce817

Smash Lord
hey i just need to know cause my friend is asking this

7. Take exit 96B to merge onto CA-133 N toward Santa Margarita
Partial toll road

8. Take exit 14A to merge onto CA-241 S toward Santa Margarita
Toll road

how much is the tool road and is there a way to avoid it?

Counterpicks:
Pokemon Staduim 1
BattleShip Halberd
Corneria
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Frigate Orpheon
SkyWorld
Green Greens
Luigi's Mansion
Castle Seige

why is this still a counter pick? I still haven't heard a positive feedback of that stage since it was put into counter pick.

btw if i bring my wii+tv, can i enter for free please?
yes u can avoid the toll road, The toll road is a bit faster but it's $2.25 per toll. If you use mapquest there is an option to click Avoid Toll roads. I will think about the free entry thing, because im getting the estimated cost tomorrow and i need to know how much exactly it is to rent this building. Please understand i need all the help i can get. :) Thanks for understanding.

Charoo

Smash Champion
what about skyworld? I don't really agree on luigi's mansion too but skyworld is clearly a problem

Samus-T

Smash Lord
i'd like to attend this. havent been to a brawl tourney since the last sd triweekly. any idea how far trabuco hills is from riverside?

aznforce817

Smash Lord
Sorry for the double post. this is important, due to the costs of the school's MPR i am possibly moving this tournament venue to another area but do not fret, this new location is only 5-10 mins away from the highschool. This makes it easier on everyone cuz its closer off the freeway. Off of the lake forest exit on 5 freeway south. I will post the address by tomorrow after i get it all sorted out with the venue.

If this change will happen it will be in the conference room of the Best Western hotel in Lake Forest. Please stay updated if you're interested in coming to this tournament! Thank you all :D

Race

Smash Lord
I'm thinking of going to this. Is the venue fee still 5$? anyways so all in all it's like 10$ for entrance and singles? I think making off the freeway would make it easier, lol I'm bad at directions. Seeing how this is run would give me some ideas on running my tourney the next day, lol.

aznforce817

Smash Lord
DATE and location are officially changed. April 19th will be the day. This ****'s official. We can all go grab some Boba afterwards. MUAHAHA :)

Sry bout double post, Updated.

Charoo

Smash Champion
OMG

man this is sooooooooooooo wack. Two tourney change dates to another date!

I was gonna come to cerritos' tourney on 4/12 but it got change to 4/13. So I'm like dang. Was gonna team with Edrees and go with my friends.

Then this tourney came up and I'm like toooooo good. Aznforce tourney was too fun last time. Teaming with Edrees still and going on my friends. Now this got move to 4/19 too so dang it.

It happens I guess but I'm just mad right now because I got screwed twice. =(

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
wow, you change the date to the weekend I go to Vegas, nice one! >=O you lost a tv, wii, and vcr!!

Charoo

Smash Champion
I'm sorry champ :( I talked to edrees earlier on AIM, and i hope that you guys can make it to this one. You wont be disappointed if you come i promise! :D
we'll probably come. Don't even trip (get it)

I just wanted to attend a tourney but I think me and edrees r going to shuffle and cut if that doesn't get change too

wtZzz

Smash Apprentice
Count Zzz in.

Zzz + 5

If the Crew Battles go down, how many players would make up a crew? I need to know how many WT guys to drag to this shindig

I will bring my Wii and see if it is needed, my Wii does not have toon link

I am anti- toon link

The Game II

Smash Champion
Count Zzz in.

Zzz + 5

If the Crew Battles go down, how many players would make up a crew? I need to know how many WT guys to drag to this shindig

I will bring my Wii and see if it is needed, my Wii does not have toon link

I am anti- toon link
It takes 15 minutes to unlock T.L. =O

--GCII

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
how many people are coming for melee? mike / 818?

it's doubtful i go to this considering how relatively far it is for a backburner melee, but ehhh

Top Bottom