• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

April 19th, AznForce 4.0 Brawl and MeleeTourney!! Lake Forest CA(RESULTS Pg.10!)

Charoo

Smash Champion
I have to say that the venue is very chill. There was actually fresh air to breath because the giant window was open. Everyone seems nice too, and nobody was going crazy or anything (before I left anyways). Maybe you can get a bigger room, but this one was nice. Maybe like 3 more set up woulda been perfect.

i had a fun time guys. Teams was fun. I would stay for singles but I already had plans. Bonfire too good.

Hopefully I showed you guys my moves =)

Job

Smash Cadet
It was fun playing w/ everyone at the tourney. Champ and Edrees, that was pretty much **** on us haha. Hershey Squirts, guys I must say that was a close match. Lovage, man G&W is too good blowing my *** off the map. Doppleganger, flamethrower gimped and I believe machineguns and missiles can take 2 heatswords. Psychomidget, if you just killed him with the box haha. GG guys.

Maverick69

Smash Ace
Hey I found the thread lol. Only a day and a half late right? well im about to go to bed so quickie shoutouts.

Edge, Blitz, Ajax, Zfly, Psychomidgit, Edrees, Futile, I was glad I finally got to meet all you guys I've heard so much about.

Psycho midgit .. ur a weird dude. lol. But you were cool

Zfly, nice matches in singles AND Doubles.

Futile, wario's too good.

Ajax - Grats on teams, you too edge. get some sleep!

aznforce, nice tourney.

- Sgt Fluffles

Caruso

Smash Rookie
Ya bro that was fun.
got to know some sick players there.
cant wait for the next one.

Top Bottom