• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Juggle, is there more room in either one of those AA cars?
Probably. Contact FJW (7349268149) to see how many people he can fit into his car. And if Lain drops out then my car will have one spot open. I think we also agreed that if there's enough extra interest, another person (probably Chad) will step up to drive a third car from AA.

Updated situation for next Saturday:

Car 1:
Juggleguy
Hungrybox
Moose
Duck
Brainjack
Gio
Lain

Car 2:
FJW
Chad
Sasha
3Chairz
Kai
hewhosmites
roki

you'll get TO help, i generally help like you said and eighteenspikes is coming, ask him about where to find premade pool sheets to just print out
Yeah, we've been using those premade pool sheets. They're legit!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
...If we did come, could anyone house us?
I missed this post earlier. Yeah, we could definitely house you guys, Tremor has an apartment in East Lansing that can hold a few people (probably 4-5? not sure) and my house can be an alternative if there are more people than that coming. I live in Ann Arbor, about a 50 min drive from the venue. Either way you guys are covered. Toronto should definitely attend!!

Alrighty I can tell you I am coming. Drephen may or may not come with me. I will try and wrangle up some other cbus smashers for a solid car.

Sorry to come off harsh just throwing my opinion out there in the mix. I didn;t wanna sound wishy washy cuz that is what I WANT. i know there's other things that go into it. I wasn't worried if you disagreed or anything.

But now that i got my way yayyyyyyyyyy no regrets LOL... nah i just hope u guys can still wrangle some of the young bucks to participate. try to gurantee swee sets to watch and stuff as well as real good ppl to play. if they don't like playing real good ppl.... try to get rivalries between the bad ppl going haha
Any means necessary!!

kinda hype now
So much for retirement, eh :chuckle: can't wait to see you guys out here again, it's been too long since LoLiS!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Juggle/Jungle I was going to try and come, but I have finals starting Monday >_>.
But in all honesty congrats on getting this **** mad hyped. Michigan's got 2 mad hyped events now which is sweet

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
omg rapeeeeeeeeeee

i cant believe this is actually happening its like an early christmas present

someone tell dope, and tell m2k to bring vidjo

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
So guys

IT IS FREAKING IMPERATIVE WE HAVE ENOUGH SETUPS, POWER STRIPS, EXTENTION CORDS EVERYTHING!

Bring everything you can!

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
HAHAH PP AND YAYYUYZ. WTF

I'M GOING TO PRACTICE NOW. WHYD I QUIT AFTER THE LAST ONE.

Trying to get Trail to come. See some IC's at this.

I'll grab some extension cords from home today. If we have those the venue becomes overly large and space will not be an issue at ALL. I also will up my ante from 1 to 2 setups, assuming someone can help me carry them.

holy balls. let's make this huge. i'll put in some effort

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Yeah, this **** is gettin me motivated. State lets get it in!

So I got EC for housing (Teczero and who ever he comes with) if they come. I could possibly hold 2 more people (Canada?) if they wanted it. If EC doesn't show I can probably have 4-5 people at my place, though theres only one couch and people would have to bring **** to sleep on (wood floors)

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Detroit Metro.

I've got Trail, BigD, Watty, Drephen, BigR and whoever else rides with themhousing at my place. and maybe some of you other IL kids that needed housing?

I've got 5 good blankets, 2 -3 pillows, 4 couches, and 1 bed extra and plenty of floor space (carpet). Room for 8-10 people.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Ugh, that's what I was afraid of.

Well I was gonna try to come out on friday, if I can get someone to cover my shift. If not, then the earliest flight on saturday and I would land in Detroit around 9:30 am.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Uhhh **** I guess i should also state that I am not goin got be in east lansing friday night

So i can only give housing on saturday night.

Top Bottom