• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
duck and bigy? power house and a tank vs shady and moose? as long as moose doesnt get into his rolling habits, this culd actually be a rlly good set. i think it does favor against moose though simply cuz of each characters knockback vs. falcos recovery

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm recording Duck/Bigy vs Moose/Shady and I plan on recording a lot more matches than last time... let the **** begin

Also, who the hell is bringing setups?! We only have 3 confirmed right now.

Tigger

Smash Apprentice
I'm recording Duck/Bigy vs Moose/Shady and I plan on recording a lot more matches than last time... let the **** begin

Also, who the hell is bringing setups?! We only have 3 confirmed right now.
I am bringing a full set up. (Tv, GameCube, Melee, Memorycard with everything in it.)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Does anyone wanna team for this?
I know of at least a couple people attending who will need a teams partner. Try to find me at the start of the tourney and I'll let you know who/where they are.

When will the parking information be available?
No timetable for parking info yet, but maybe Junglefever or Dre can provide a better answer.

put me down for a set up as well

yeah that's right....bigy's actually contributing to a tournament...
Good **** Bigy, I wanna play some friendlies at this.

Kail, Tigger, Pacman, Akon, Bigy: Thanks a lot, I'll put you down in the OP for bringing setups.

2 more weeks!! Can't wait for this.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I really need to call dre back lol. He called ke the other day and I forge to call him back. I'm so bad at phones

Anyway, if we get the venue at W shaw, there's a structure literally across the street from the venue. Dre said it's free on weekends.

Dre the Ace

Smash Ace
It's fine Travis, I got the whole "official club" thing situated. And yeah, the ramp is free on the weekends with no home football games. (23rd is an away game)

Toadster5

Smash Journeyman
I really need to call dre back lol. He called ke the other day and I forge to call him back. I'm so bad at phones

Anyway, if we get the venue at W shaw, there's a structure literally across the street from the venue. Dre said it's free on weekends.
Do you want the list of people that participated last year?

Tigger

Smash Apprentice
$1 money matches.

Who wants to do them?

Also, I might not be able to drive all the way out there. Really long drive for parents who drive back because they don't want to stay. So does anyone have any open spots, I can meet you somewhere if it is not far away.

Toadster5

Smash Journeyman
$1 money matches.

Who wants to do them?

Also, I might not be able to drive all the way out there. Really long drive for parents who drive back because they don't want to stay. So does anyone have any open spots, I can meet you somewhere if it is not far away.
I'll do one. Who do you play?

Top Bottom