• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Going to be a fun tourny. Sveet you comin? Let's get some friendlies in. That goes for ORLY as well. Actually, we can MM, I need more money for the bars.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Going to be a fun tourny. Sveet you comin? Let's get some friendlies in. That goes for ORLY as well. Actually, we can MM, I need more money for the bars.
This is getting pretty hype, but I am co-hosting a MLG party on this day. Would have been fun, though i never play well after driving.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Kels and Tink are teaming again?

Also, since EL is farther than AA, I highly doubt that I would make this.

:phone:

Kels88

Smash Lord
lol just realized i knocked out 4 of the Original MW power house tops all in one tournement.

"I been on top for a while and i still aint jumped yet" Lil wayne... Get at me MW, Kels

Tink

Smash Hero
lolll...which was that? cause i dont remeber a tourny where me, vidjo, drephen, dope and darkrain have been to the same tournament in awhileeee.

Kels88

Smash Lord
didn't he beat all of them but vidjo at that SMYM w/ mango and m2k?
Sveet is correct. knocked out Dope, Drephen, Tink, and Darkrain, before fighting m2k in that order.

Had to send all the old school pros a message.. "Kels is the mfin king now. Come take the throne back if you can"

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Sveet is correct. knocked out Dope, Drephen, Tink, and Darkrain, before fighting m2k in that order.

Had to send all the old school pros a message.. "Kels is the mfin king now. Come take the throne back if you can"
sounds like a Hella stacked side of the bracket, who was on the other side

Dopey

Smash Lord
The crown was custom fitted for falco...it don't fit that big fox head ;p

IM COMIN FOR IT

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
sounds like a Hella stacked side of the bracket, who was on the other side

Well Kels got 3rd... Tink beat Scar at that tourney, but idk who else was on his side of the bracket. I almost confused it with the next SMYM where Jman, Eggm, G$ and HBK came...

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
=[ fffffff that's on the weekend we were going to do SWEET VIII

We might be able to push it back though... Dre/Travis: do you think 4/14 is fine or is it too close to MSU finals?

Top Bottom