• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ay alucard can you put this tourney in tio so it can be uploaded to ssbpd please

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
I really want to be at this can some1 plz give me a ride ?? My number is 347-979-5622 plz some1 text if they can give me a ride

:phone:

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
AND I'll change it back to something to troll you hard (hmmm I have some Haley drunken images on my computer somewhere!). :awesome:

Fregadero

Smash Journeyman
I wanna go to this AND I could probably drive through and pick a couple ppl up (I'm from LI) but someone I'd be going with wants to leave by ~6:30

LLDL

Smash Hero
Sad I'm gonna miss this, it's looking like it's gonna be a big turnout. Lookin forward to the results

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
prolly gettin here at like 3 45. entering singles if it doesn't start before then

Edit: I'm gonna be there at like 4:45. Mlaaaaarp money matches

R:U:N

Smash Cadet
great time as usual, getting repeatedly 4-stocked by m2k, cactuar and teczero is always a fun time xD
Lookin forward to the summer, I'll actually be able to get decent and maybe do a lot better at one of these

PK Webb

Smash Champion
1st time i played cactuar and it was really fun i guess i play like him a lil bit(sum told me that at hog)

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
people tell me i play like m2k, but the truth is... m2k plays like me

EDIT: also there was a jv 5-stock here, so yeah. amazing event

SneakyDave

Smash Cadet
forgot log in info to j izzlypuff...

pretty fun... i shouldve brought my GC

ps cactuar & i matching socks lol :)

SneakyDave

Smash Cadet
Yo good games man! No matter what you say, you played good. Are you going to zenith?
i would love to!
but not rly sure what to do lol
biggest problem prob gettin hotel room... :/

next time we play... money match ya?

Top Bottom