• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Codi

Smash Ace
most possible

1. abate
2. swift
3. tec0
4. DJN
5. Sol
5. Phish-it
7. Ryan
7. Animal
7.Codi
7.(ryans teammate I think mark was his name)

Dunno the rest sorry.

For the rest of the new guys keep coming. Gotta take your licks
animal got 5th he beat phish it

@abate i have a lot ofrespect for your luigi it was amazing and I'm happy you won it i almost had you that first game but after i lost it i lost my momentum I got to get that luigi pratice in soon.

@swift that 4 stock come back you did to animal and i in teams was insane we
were so tight lol also our crews matches and the friendlies before it were really fun i didnt mean any of the **** talk though just had to hype it but TOLD YOU WE WOULD WIN :p oh and do you have any advice for me on the marth match up? i wasn't playing my best towards the end of the night but anything would be fine

@tec0 - ................... you know what thats for lmao you ***** me i know just wanted to say though im much better then tht i wish we got to play earlier when i was still awake but gg's man your
an awesome guy and i definitely want to play you more.

@alukard thanks again for the tournament it was a lot of fun

:phone:

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Yo... crew was hilarious.

I'm not gonna lie - for a while I had pretty much dropped Ganon out of my game. But after that blood-bath I laid down in crews I think it re-ignited the fire I used to have for him. The taste of fear is just too damn good. It may be time to re-invest energy into him. Raw power son.

Had a blast though. Props to everyone in the crew battle - supa fun.
Props to TWebb also laying down destruction on the other end.
Haley - you wack.
Swift and Abate - god damn good stuff guys. Really impressive performances.

As a thought - perhaps draft crews should be an early event. We have been finishing the main events rather quickly lately and it may be a good way for people to get more hyped for the rest of the tourney. It took us a total of maybe 45 min to do D-Crews? How many people wouldn't love to do that again?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Very impressed with Long Islands tourney placings at this.....no sarcasm.

Yall missed out on that Pakman practice back in the day though, Luigi is free(for Marth at least :p) but good **** Abate regardless, NJ all dai
on the contrary I've had probably more than you with =). I feel like i know that match up in and out but apparently I dun know every nuance as well as i thought. He made a nice adjustment against me set 2 after I 3-1'd him the first time. all close games. meh next time I will be sitting in GF so I wont have to worry about consistency with fox

=)

Alukard

Smash Hero
Sorry i cant post as some of you know my laptop died at the venue and i was forced to use the venues laptop to generate a bracket ... I cant make a results thread yet because im literaly on the metro north heading back to nyc to meet my sponsor and head out to a interview ... So hold mah sack otg lol

Also swift i made it to middletown !! Lolol ... Annnnnnnd tec0 djn and swift all need to quit for playing badly/losing ... To luigi loooool

:phone:

S l o X

Smash Champion
Good **** getting second Tim.

You gotta start using Marth against people like Teczero though if you plan on using him @ nationals so that you won't get bodied by Canadian foxs.

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
well had fun this tourney, but i dont think i'll be able to make it to the next one. It was a major hassle travling by bus/train. I spent more time traveling than the venue >_< . So unless someone helps me out by housing me sat nigth its no more No Johns for me :(

R:U:N

Smash Cadet
If it's the fifth, I'm there
This'll be my 3rd time going, I'm hoping I'll be able to keep making these, they're always pretty awesome

The Great Gonzales

Smash Ace
so i could try to make it out to no johns by bus but i would need someone to help me out and let me crash with them saturday nigth so i can take back the bus sunday morning. Or else id have to leave at 5:30PM to take the last bus back to springfield. Last time i came here i spent more timing traveling than at the venue XD. So if anybody could help me out so i can make this please PM me i would really appreciate it and ty in advance.

Alukard

Smash Hero
so can we get a hype list going ... because theres a lot of up and coming hungry players ... we got the moon, twebb, chain ace, stric nyne, niko .... **** the list goies on ... lets get hype i wanna see some real competitive melee !!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
slox cant make it either......my legs r broken so i need carrying bad.......only ppl with strong backs may apply

Top Bottom