• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Yeah, pokemon is awesome... and it's not the reason I mained Jiggs for 2ish years. Though what a waste of 2 years of training. I could've trained with a good character that has potential all that time :(

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Not getting into this argument again with someone else. My Jiggs sucks anyway, I was great against Fox but I'm terrible against everyone else. I don't think I ever won a single match against a Sheik that was about or above my level with my Jiggs. Plus it was very rare that I'd pull off a win against Marths too.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
lol I'm just saying.. are you really doubting jiggs is a good CHARACTER?

Not talking about your jigglypuff just saying overall.

But yea arguements are for squares and I just woke up so **** this I'm getting something to eat.

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Well, Puff will most likely be top tier if they make a new tier list. Hbox and Mango seem to win everything and local puffs usually place pretty well. However, I still think Fox will be above her because Fox players always place well and there are just more of them. Puff is the best in teams though. Grabs/throws to rest with instant wake up and being able to save your partner so easily... soooo good.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
Well, Puff will most likely be top tier if they make a new tier list. Hbox and Mango seem to win everything and local puffs usually place pretty well. However, I still think Fox will be above her because Fox players always place well and there are just more of them. Puff is the best in teams though. Grabs/throws to rest with instant wake up and being able to save your partner so easily... soooo good.
qft. falco might be above puff too

S l o X

Smash Champion
;_; twebbbbbbbb.
i won't be able to make this.

i didn't realize family reunion fell on this date.

how will the world ever come to know the strength of two guys one "team" ?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah, pokemon is awesome... and it's not the reason I mained Jiggs for 2ish years. Though what a waste of 2 years of training. I could've trained with a good character that has potential all that time :(
2yrs? I wish I had that much puff training. Dude, she's sooo good. Btw, how do you like to kill? By gimping, or just KILLING?

I love puff, Imma practice her myself. : D

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
2yrs? I wish I had that much puff training. Dude, she's sooo good. Btw, how do you like to kill? By gimping, or just KILLING?

I love puff, Imma practice her myself. : D
if you all out main puff, im deleting u from my facebook.

edit-pertaining to the pages that we cant see.. deleted posts actually just become invisible and get moved to the back of the thread (iirc)

Deathknight

Smash Ace
I gimp mostly. People are very good at stopping my rest attempts. Playing as Puff is so boring and annoying though. The way people usually play against Puff is so annoying. It's legit because Puff is gay but it always annoys me having to work around it. I'd rather play Falco and have people fight me normally even if my Falco isn't as good. But yeah, pick up Puff Ranmaru, I need a Puff to practice against. I have barely any experience fighting against her.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698

So yeah, how bout Peach and that downsmash? man that ****'s gay.
She isn't as scary as puff anymore lol. Although she still can be tough, but I love punching her and hearing her screeeeeeeeeeeeeam. : ]

I gimp mostly. People are very good at stopping my rest attempts. Playing as Puff is so boring and annoying though. The way people usually play against Puff is so annoying. It's legit because Puff is gay but it always annoys me having to work around it. I'd rather play Falco and have people fight me normally even if my Falco isn't as good. But yeah, pick up Puff Ranmaru, I need a Puff to practice against. I have barely any experience fighting against her.
Yeah deff, I'll play puff against you, it'll be fun. I'm sure people HAVE to be SUPER gay to her because she is gay automatically. ("I HAVE to do this to you or I automatically get gimped/rested") I think as a puff you'd have to be patient and move in when you know the time is right.

Also you have to think to yourself "Why did I main jiggs for 2yrs?"

Also, I kinda want to play your puff as doc, LOL. I want to see if I can be... super gay to her instead of trying to hit her. : D

Deathknight

Smash Ace
I already ***** your doc enough times with Jiggs. It was annoying then and it'll be annoying now. And I mained Jiggs because for some reason I was good with her and I wanted to win. But then came this problem for me... other characters: My person matchup records.
Vs Fox 70/30 Puff
Vs Falco 60/40 Falco
Vs Captain Falcon 60/40 Puff
vs Peach 51/49 Puff
vs Doc 80/20 Puff
Vs Marth 98/2 Marth
Vs Sheik 100/0 Sheik

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well I approached the matchup wrong, I want to see if I could try new things. meh, so be it lol.

Ah ok, I see. Well it'll be fun playing as puff against you then. xP

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
Ohhh i just looked straight into the matchups lol But i guess that happens cause you don't play nor practice Puff at all

Top Bottom