• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Eggm

Smash Hero
You could always try and make it to my tourney on the 6th vex. :) Glad to see CT is so hyped. CT actually has a decently large scene. There were the 7 in the hotel room with me and me and bolt found these 3 other guys from CT when we went to get a pizza near the venue. That's 10 right there and I'm sure there's more I didn't meet. And spawn was ****** at pound 4 hes gonna be the next big sheik if he keeps going to events calling it now.

edit: But spawn still can't edge guard me. :)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Get the job swift I'm prayin for u....umm I'm def gonna try and get to this I need to start ****** but in order to **** one must feel the pain of **** lol

S l o X

Smash Champion
yea ct best be at this.
im doing side jobs right now for some little money and by 30th i should have some $$$.

if anyone from ct is drivin let me know ill pay for a ride or something

~Zion

Alukard

Smash Hero
this is looking to be a pretty good turnout ... if u guys all come ... it would stay at 5$ venue ... please come and make it happen cap'n lol

Sox

Smash Journeyman
do you actually plan on holding these weekly? i cant go the 30th, but i would be able to go to a bunch after that i think.

Alukard

Smash Hero
do you actually plan on holding these weekly? i cant go the 30th, but i would be able to go to a bunch after that i think.
i plan on holding mayb 2 a month... possibly sometimes monthlies ... just so i can ensure a good amount of people ... and also get smashers to appreciate these more if they aren't soo often

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah I'd host every week too or twice a month, but then turnouts are small so I just do monthlies. Sox, my tournament is the weekend after this if you are interested. As long as saffron's are once a month and alukard and me do once a month that's only 1 weekend a month unaccounted for which me or Alukard could take if the demand was high enough.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
I like that a lot. Unfortunately I'm now back at school without a car, so it's not the easiest thing for me to get to these tournaments. I'll be sure to find a way to make at least one this upcoming month.

Alukard

Smash Hero
this looks promising ... i'm getting im's and people interested ... lets make this really good ... people ... post up if u are coming so i can make a list so even more people can get hyped off the #'s =]

i also wanted to know wat everyone wants for the singles and doubles pot ...prices ??

or should i just have the vote at the venue with a show of hands?

Alukard

Smash Hero
YEAYUHZ OTG <3333

lets keep this coming people ... i see like about 25-30 people already !!!! LETS GET IT!

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
if theres a "weight thing on the left side"

you shouldnt be driving the car bro

if its a suspension problem and one of your tires hit the fender of your car

bye bye control

hello wall or another car

or it could just break through your fender

get that checked out

trademark0013

Smash Champion
if theres a "weight thing on the left side"

you shouldnt be driving the car bro

if its a suspension problem and one of your tires hit the fender of your car

bye bye control

hello wall or another car

or it could just break through your fender

get that checked out
yea waitin til i get the funds. but thats def most ikely what it is. it only happens when i bank left, which is why its stil driveable. i can usually hold 3 ppl no problem long as ppl dont weigh a lot

Top Bottom