• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
**** Dionis. It would definitely be madd beast if you started playing again. It's always nice seeing people that I played with four years ago LOL

Alukard

Smash Hero
THURSDAY ALREADY THIS IS GETTING CLOSE. I hope everyone's been practicing hardbody like me. 1st place.
i haven't played yet -____- ... too many other things distracting me ... but hopefully i can get some games in tmr night or sumthing =\

a nub

Smash Ace
faaaack I might not be able to make it. Suddenly got mad papers to write =/

These aren't too far from me so chances are I can go to the next one. Any idea when that one is gonna be?

Eggm

Smash Hero
faaaack I might not be able to make it. Suddenly got mad papers to write =/

These aren't too far from me so chances are I can go to the next one. Any idea when that one is gonna be?
A real man would look at the thread title and get writing right now!

Alukard

Smash Hero
yooo this is going to be good ... pc is coming for sure ... i was just at his place ... that guy is soo random .. LMAFO

PK Webb

Smash Champion
eggm im beat u at least 1x this time been training harder than u............so hyped about this

S l o X

Smash Champion
VENUE FEE: $10 .... if u bring a full set up i'll take off $2 from the venue fee =)

Melee: NoJohns are back! January 30th!! $5 venue!

uhh yea

PK Webb

Smash Champion
just cuz ur talking brian u shall be a victim as well as soon as i get warmed up u r gettin gangbanged by my blue/green/orange,egg colored foxes

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea everyone knows i update according to title ... its just how i been doing it LOL ... also cuz i'm kinda lazy/busy haha ...

prog u better go ... take some meds *****

swift ... it'll probably start 2-3 ... depending on attendance and who we are expecting ... last time i herd pitt. was going to try to make it out here ... so i mean i can't poop on them if they are about a half hour away after all that drive u know ?? hmmm or mayb i should just DQ them from the WHOLE tourney and/or stack the bracket so i can meet jesus in GF lmfao

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Yo Brian, Sheik is holding the needles in your avatar :eek:

LOL

EDIT:

BTW, YOUR DEBT IS DUE, WHERE MY 5 DOLLAS *****??!?!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I would like to go to this, but I need a ride. I just wanna chill and play friendlies. Have fun everyone since I highly doubt I can get a ride to this =)

LLDL

Smash Hero
Alukard, post both brackets with results this time, I'll be interested to see how it went :)

Hax

Smash Champion
DJ, lets see if we can get rides with Idris and Serge.

i shot before you though if they only have 1 seat lol

call me

Top Bottom