• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Approaching with Marth

regal68

Smash Cadet
uhh emblem lord unless im horribly mistaken, your doing it wrong? 見, 視, and 観 are the only accepted kanji for み as in to look/see/watch etccc. and your missing a line in your みな/みんな it should be 皆

mexicanmax227

Smash Apprentice
i like to pretty much keep space the whole game and nair mix everybody up whether i

1 nair jab
2 nair dtilt
3 nair ftilt
4 nair nair
5 nair roll
6 nair roll away
7 nair dash dance (either direction towards or away from opponent) possibilities after this are endless
8 nair jump
9 nair minijump
10 nair sword dance
11 nair grab
.....etc nair ANYTHING
same with fair and kind up air but my favorite in nair
what do yall think ?

_wzrd

Smash Journeyman
all those are good in diff situations...

as long as you understand
the point of the nair (or initial action) is to force a reaction. whatever you do after the nair is to punish their reaction/position yourself better or get a read on a habit for later (nair their shield to dash back and wait to see what they do/punish then or next time etc)

if you just mix those up for no reason youll prolly get *****.

edit: also, approaching isn't that good for marth lol. & grabbing is REALLY good.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
Even if its not safe to approach, doesnt mean its abad thing.

tip of marths sword people, its godly. Make your reads well and approach with proper spacing, and it puts you that much closer to winning.

mexicanmax227

Smash Apprentice
my opponents always break though i never really saw it as waiting for them to react??? i guess thats right though. i havent played against people in a while so im sure your right.

Top Bottom