• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex world crew formed!****

Status
Not open for further replies.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Everytime I see Gnes' sig I watch the asian girl stick her *** out at the end for several seconds before actually posting.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It has been decided.

Leon vs Otori. Winner gets in the crew. Losers is an alt.

also Orion is the 2nd alt since TO joe wont be there
?? TO joe isn't going? i paid for his doubles entry cuz his card was maxed and he'd pay me back when he got there.

Laem

Smash Champion
Otori vs Leon duel is pretty cool haha. Best of luck to both
I'm kind of suprised Zero is definitely in. Just how good is he? Match results?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Otori vs Leon duel is pretty cool haha. Best of luck to both
I'm kind of suprised Zero is definitely in. Just how good is he? Match results?
He got first at an EC round robin beating Atomsk, Inui, Vex and Chibo. His inclusion in the world crew is justified.

:059:

Flayl

Smash Hero
Great matches. Game 2 was close to time even thought they didn't play particularly campy lol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Funny, and also one of the sexiest fakeouts I've seen with a bulky character in a long time lol.

:phone:

Orion*

Smash Researcher
My thoughts exactly.
That's literally just beating Atomsk and friends.
Inui/Chibo aren't good at this game. They won't lose to scrubs but they should not beat top players. Vex i can't even remember ever playing in bracket but he's always been solid but inactive. He won't anything major though. Atomsk is good but his placings as of late especially at the last concentrate where not stellar, especially in his inactivity and overall bad attitude torwards the game atm.

At best this should be treated as friendlys and as far as records go.

Honestly I have nothing against vvv zero being in it,
But I would rather have otori and leon definitely be in the crew.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Inui/Chibo aren't good at this game. They won't lose to scrubs but they should not beat top players. Vex i can't even remember ever playing in bracket but he's always been solid but inactive. He won't anything major though. Atomsk is good but his placings as of late especially at the last concentrate where not stellar, especially in his inactivity and overall bad attitude torwards the game atm.

That's what I meant.

Psh, USA's going to lose anyway. Just put people on, let Japan beat us, gloat etc. etc.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion

Orion knows what's up.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
M2K said Zero was beating him in 30% of the friendlies they played. That's impressive to say the least.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Hehe, well I heard Zero just did something to prove his mettle just a short while ago. It involves an amazing opponent, and the term "sweep".

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
how is it possible that actually there's people who don't know that Mexico and the rest of Latin America are not the same country? =_=

just to clarify, not bad intentions with that, just couldn't believe it actually happens x_x

when is the crew gonna be played?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
how is it possible that actually there's people who don't know that Mexico and the rest of Latin America are not the same country? =_=

just to clarify, not bad intentions with that, just couldn't believe it actually happens x_x

when is the crew gonna be played?
Saturday at 5pm EST.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
how is it possible that actually there's people who don't know that Mexico and the rest of Latin America are not the same country?
I know that Mexico and Chile are 2 different countries. I thought he was from Mexico. I didn't think he was from Chile.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I think it happened in someone's hotel room so I doubt it was recorded. First thing Zero said when he came in my car was "happy to meet you Keitaro! I 3-0'd Ramin!" Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom