• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex world crew formed!****

Status
Not open for further replies.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
People really need to start putting Jumpman on their ignore lists ... people like him are what they're made for in the first place.

:059:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Videos will be up within the next hour.

Will be:

$10 Nietono vs Mr. R Money Match
$10 Nietono vs Vinnie Money Match
$10 Mr. R vs Ocean Money Match.

I'll post back here when they're up.

And sorry about that Leon, I didn't mean to be against you being on the World crew, Otori is just very good and probably 2nd best Japanese player here besides Nietono. Not sure who was winning between Vinnie and Otori but since Vinnie said Otori was the hardest I can easily assume that Otori was winning most of the time between them.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Otori is Kakera's brother ... if Vinnie fought him with ICs it's no surprise he'd lose most of the time.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Yes Gnes does have a really good chance too. They know that and that's why they have watched his videos and they only watched a handful of US smasher's videos.
If gnes beats kakera il laugh so hard at the irony.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I believe all the non-believers owe Gheb some props. The Japanese are certainly justifying the hype he's given them so far.

:phone:

Keitaro

I left the house they were staying at already so I can't ask :( I'm pretty sure he'd say Otori though. Imma text Jband asking him to ask Nietono who would be better.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I believe all the non-believers owe Gheb some props. The Japanese are certainly justifying the hype he's given them so far.
During all this time I never felt I was actually "hyping" them though and I never understood why people thought so. I've simply kept a close eye on all smash scenes from around the world and drew my conclusions without catering to the consensus. I don't think I deserve any special props for it, it's more that the other people should move on from their previous point of view.

Thanks anyways.

Talk to him beforehand, but Otori could be swapped out for Rain if Rain plans to use MK.
No, Otori's MK is better than Rain's, noticeably.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Keitaro, how long do you think it's gonna take before ramin vs nietono is up, realistically? It's getting late in europe.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Nah, I'd use Otori's MK over Rain's Falco too tbh. Idk why people question his place in the crew, he should be up there undisputed alongside Nietono, Kakera and Ally.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Nah, I'd use Otori's MK over Rain's Falco too tbh. Idk why people question his place in the crew, he should be up there undisputed alongside Nietono, Kakera and Ally.

Ok this and hearing Otori 2-0ing Mr.R makes me wonder a little bit. Otori seems really good also. RAIN has proven to be a great player as well so it's still Allys call, but seeing as so many people are saying Otori is better, Otori might be a better choice.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
So I have to play against otori to make myself on the crew. ok I will do my best

Keitaro

Good luck Leon. Be sure to ask Mr. R for advice. From what he already told me Otori is very good at gimping Marth. Watch out for those run off the stage shuttle loops.

TSM ZeRo

I am going to do my BEST effort to represent to the best of my ability the World Crew and Chile. Im really happy to be in this crew and, to have this wonderful opportunity to play the best of the best in the USA! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom