• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

Eido

Smash Journeyman
BoomFrog(3): Eido, Fontisian, Malakandra
Fontisian(1): BoomFrog
Trisscar(3): FrozenFlame, RedRyu. Vicarin

Not Voting(1): Trisscar

Thinking.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I

Can swap back.

I don't know.

I don't like voting Boom when he says he should die over Triss. Might be being manipulated.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Vote Count 3.4:

BoomFrog(2): Eido, Malakandra
Fontisian(1): BoomFrog
Trisscar(4): FrozenFlame, RedRyu, Vicarin, Fontisian

With 8 alive it takes 5 to Lynch.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
yes, she has shown some signs of being mafia, but so have Boom and Trisscar to be totally fair.

Chaco

Never Logs In
STOP POSTING.

End of Day 3 Vote Count
:

Fontisian(3): BoomFrog, Eido, Malakandra
Trisscar(4): FrozenFlame, RedRyu, Vicarin, Fontisian

With 4 votes Trisscar has become majority leader and will be lynched.

Last edited:

Chaco

Never Logs In
1605654520333.jpeg
So much confusion. So much chaos. So many....pork chops?

“I told you I was making pork chops!” said a man holding a mirror, obviously checking himself out.

Ugh...it is Mirage”
“Someone just get rid of him already...”

The group surrounds the man and downs him....but the body disappears.

Haaaaaaa- it was dupes’o’clo-“

The REAL Mirage has been downed.

Trisscar, Mirage, Town Double Voter has been eliminated.

Night 3 Begins now and you will have 48 hours til D4. If you would like a Fast Night please like the following post which will simply say “Fast Night.” If majority likes it, the night phase will be 24 hours.

Chaco

Never Logs In
1605741639990.jpeg

Sleep was elusive. The legends roused quickly, and gathered at Epicenter to see what had unfolded in the Night. Upon the top of the hill, they saw Crypto.

Heyyyy!”
“What are you doing, friend.”

He turned to face them, smiling weakly as blood dripped from his mouth. He crumpled to the ground clutching his drone, which was displaying:

No results found.”

Crypto, Fontisian, Town Hacker bled out.

Day 4 Begins now! End time:
Sunday 11/22/20 @ 6:30pm.

With 6 alive it takes 4 to Lynch.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame #HBC | FrozeηFlame Malakandra Malakandra BoomFrog BoomFrog Eido Eido #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Vicarin Vicarin

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
wait what the ****? fonti NK? over mala or eido?

boom are you responsible for this?

kinda just want to honor town!fonti's wishes and turbo yeet boom immediately, really glad we only have one death

given the flavor now I'm thinking maybe that "explosion" flavor was a hitman/strongman type kill, like a 1 shot bonus kill

sorry triss for all the **** I gave you, couldn't shake the tunnel on your slot everything was just so ****in suss

busy until later tonight, ping me if needed

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
That's gotta a delayed kill FF, there's no way in hell scum kills Fontisian voluntarily there.

Or BoomFrog is going to claim to have redirected onto Fontisian.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
wait holy **** you're right that could mean its still SK out there, scum could have either tried to call vics bluff and check mala or are trying to deal with RR as possible SK and he ate their shot with his BP?

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu did you get any info re: being shot at last night? do you get notified if your totem gets spent? did you even deploy it?
BoomFrog BoomFrog if you did any redirecting, nows the time to say

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Ok, haven't been endgamed, so 3 Mafia remaining is off the table.

Remaining Players -

2 Mafia 1 SK - Derp, there's 3 non-confirmed players to me, gotta be all of them. Last night was probably a delayed kill while the other was blocked by FrozenFlame or Red Ryu as SK. Going to make voting interesting if this is the situation.

1 Mafia 1 SK - 2 Mafia total in a 14 player game seems cruel, not likely. Ditto for just 1 Mafia remaining.

2 Mafia - 3 Mafia total in 14 players is juuust possible if they've got an extra kill or two up their sleeve, rereading D2 to work out what probably happened in this situation.

Top Bottom