• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
On phone too. Where are you at Eido? No pressure, it's just the entire fate of the game rests in your hands lol.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
theres 8 of us.

Most likey 2 scum, 6 not scum

2-6
2-5 misyeet
2-3 two kills tonight
Double voter wins
I really doubt scum can kill twice 2 nights in a row, but I get the caution.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I just really don't think Trisscar is a hit at the moment. I'm a sucker for AtE and that last post screamed it out as towny to me, plus the Bessie interactions.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I just really don't think Trisscar is a hit at the moment. I'm a sucker for AtE and that last post screamed it out as towny to me, plus the Bessie interactions.
Ok, let's think this out. You agree that Boom and I aren't together, so there can only ever be one scum between us. That means one scum in Trisscar, Vicarin, Ryu, Frozen.

Frozen is town. I will lose to him if he is a wolf.

Vicarin has mechanical stuff in his favor, and the specific kind of derision he just addressed me with usually comes from town.

If you think Trisscar is town, that just leaves Ryu, and I don't think Ryu is a wolf.

So, we're back at Trisscar.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
BoomFrog(3): Eido, Fontisian, Malakandra
Fontisian(1): BoomFrog
Trisscar(3): FrozenFlame, RedRyu. Vicarin

Not Voting(1): Trisscar

just keeping this fresh also if Trisscar is scum not with boom then we are lucky they are out because if they can two kill then they can hammer here and insta win.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer

Malakandra

Smash Lord
technically I think there is a chance this is all theatre after what you pulled with Kary last game Fonti, but I wouldn't bet on it. Thats my sticking point with Trisscar though, by logical PoE if we aren't getting snowed by someone then Trisscar should be scum with someone and while a majority of Trisscars post in specific have given me scummy vibes Bessie's interactions with the slot and Trisscar's final post pings town.

fontisian

Smash Champion
technically I think there is a chance this is all theatre after what you pulled with Kary last game Fonti, but I wouldn't bet on it. Thats my sticking point with Trisscar though, by logical PoE if we aren't getting snowed by someone then Trisscar should be scum with someone and while a majority of Trisscars post in specific have given me scummy vibes Bessie's interactions with the slot and Trisscar's final post pings town.
Mmm.

There's also the problem the Boom's treatment of Trisscar kind of feels like his treatment of Wam and Maven, so, this feels ... bad.

fontisian

Smash Champion
But the safer course of action is to just kill Trisscar, because of the double vote.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
I'd prefer to not keep abusing modkills, we've already gotten one today so far.
Also Malakandra Malakandra if team is fonti and Trisscar they can't hammer boom atm, which is what im seeing.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Deadline is in 15 minutes. Tallying votes for official VC.

Executive decision on Triss’s slot has been made. The slot will not be ModKilled.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
All of bessies interactions up to page 16:

Vicarin (???)- neutral, neutral, negative (calls out vic for not being pro claim which she asserts is normal), neutal (brings up the vic not missing her thing)

Mala (TOWN) - neutral

Xivii (TOWN)
- negative (rebutting his early townread), negative (defending against xivii asking her why she isn't voting saying she hates RVS), negative (undermines Xiivi scum read on Sab by saying his interaction with vic is NAI), negative (defense against xivii claiming she should be able to distinguish color coding), negative (more defense against xiivi attacks on her for not recognizing color), negative (lots of defense against xivii pressure on her re: interactions with Sab)

Ryker (TOWN) - negative (contradicted his assertion we had enough clears to mass claim), negative (followup pressure on him not answering), negative (attacked ryker giving mala license to lurk), neutral (discussion re: getting examples from an old game), neutral (asks ryker for explanation on LG read), negative (accuses him of not trying to read her), negative (accuses ryker of buddying LG), negative (chastises for re-read on LG's request but not hers), negative (attacks ryker for being mean to sab), negative (callouts for ryker not responding to her, accuses him of a scum slip), negative (sass back at ryker after he throws his claim in her face)

Laserguy (TOWN) - negative (excuse), negative (defending laser's attack on her re: color coding in mod posts), negative (calls his whole argument "faulty" re: the color coding thing), negative (says LG is missing her point on vic), negative (spends all of 606 attacking him and votes for him)

Eido (TOWN) - neutral (doggie pic)

Somitomi/Fonti (???)- neutral (joke about dogfighting with sab), negative (seems to contradict somi's vic read by asking if vic recently review B99)

Sabrar/UP/Triss (???)- light disagreement re: claim issue (negative), neutral (lonely doggy pics), neutral/negative (asking questions about him characterizing "everyone" as having the same lists)

RR (???) - neutral (responded to request for archive of crossover mafia), negative (defensive against RR accusing her play of setting off red flags), negative (deflecting accusation that her questions are bad back on the people who aren't responding), negative (more defense against RRs attacks)

FF (TOWN) - positive (agrees with my assessment of XKCDers ignoring vic's proposed standard meta of focusing on claims, draws attention to vic in agreement with me), negative (deflects to maven when I accuse her of being fluffy), negative (calls one of my answers to her Q a "non answer")

Maven (TOWN) - negative (deflects to maven re: fluffyness), negative (refuses to give her reads list before he does/uses his lack of list as excuse for not doing hers)

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Ok, what's it gonna be Malakandra? Seeing as no Modkill happens I really want Trisscar, but I'll change if you want it.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I mean, it makes me think she was going for some interactions with buddies. Not a lot, like with Xivii and Ryker, but not none, because she's very aware of them.

Top Bottom