• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Ryu, I protected Wam because I thought it was likely scum were trying to set him up with a Mala kill, so we'd yeet him the next Day. I also needed him alive to protect Vicarin if you didn't shoot Bessie. I explained all of this at the time, go back and look.
How exactly did you protect wam seeing as you then immediately drove for his lynch and have the first vote on him?

fontisian

Smash Champion
BoomFrog(3): Eido, Fontisian, Malakandra
Fontisian(1): BoomFrog
Trisscar(3): FrozenFlame, RedRyu. Vicarin

Not Voting(1): Trisscar

Up to you Frozen. I assume Boom will vote to save himself when it comes down to it.

Vicarin, that has been asked and answered. I defended him before the Bessie flip for a fair bit of Day 2.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
fontisian fontisian Yeah, and then repeatedly said Wolf to him the rest of the day. You were a significant force in getting him killed, and you seem to be trying to brush that under the rug.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Cause I don't think the scum team has tried to bus each other so far, and you and BoomFrog's votes for Bessie put her in a very precarious position. Noone else it could be after that assumption.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
That was after putting her at L-1 and having several people express disinterest in switching to her. Very, very dangerous play for Boom as scum.

fontisian

Smash Champion
hang on I have a theory about bessie that was half baked when I was re-reading, need to check something
I'm listening.

I think the L-1 thing for defending Boom is kind of stupid. What else is scum!boom supposed to do there, as Bessie is being run up by Ryker, Xivii, Frozen and Ryu? Refusing to vote for Bessie and watching her get yeeted without him is more dangerous.

fontisian

Smash Champion
That was after putting her at L-1 and having several people express disinterest in switching to her. Very, very dangerous play for Boom as scum.
How do you know this, but you don't remember me talking about Wam Day 2? I didn't remember a bunch of people expressing disinterest in switching to Bessie. Frankly, I think that stands out to you because it's what you and your team were looking at.

I may be way off the rails here. I don't think I am.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
I just went back to the relevant page and checked? The people who weren't already voting for Bessie and not switching to her despite posting were wam, Maven, and you. Hmmmm.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
And yeah, I do remember you defending wam a little D2, then spending the rest of the day arguing with him and saying he was obviously a wolf.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I just went back to the relevant page and checked? The people who weren't already voting for Bessie and not switching to her despite posting were wam, Maven, and you. Hmmmm.
That can't be correct, Wam was definitely voting for Bessie. And I was actually considering swapping, so your assessment of me is wrong.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I guess you did know who was voting for your scum partner better than I did, my bad.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Saw this while scrolling, think it's a good example of how full of **** Boom is:
Ryker town, Xivii town, Maven town, Frozen probably town.

Good luck.
Oh yeah, this was definitely me scumreading Xivii, and not townreading Maven or Frozen.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Then why not switch? Gain a hell of a lot of info if a sudden wagon hits scum.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Vote Count 1.7:

Wam(4): UtopianPoyzin, FrozenFlame, Eido, BoomFrog
Xivii(2): LaserGuy
Bessie(2): RedRyu, Wam,
LaserGuy(6): Xivii, Bessie, Vicarin, Maven89, Fontisian, Ryker

Not Voting(1):
Malakandra

Final Vote Count of D1:

Wam(1): UtopianPoyzin

Xivii(2): LaserGuy

Bessie(4): RedRyu, Wam, Eido, FrozenFlame

LaserGuy(8): Bessie, Vicarin, Maven89, Fontisian, Malakandra, Xivii, BoomFrog, Ryker

Vote Count 2.4:

BoomFrog(2): RedRyu
Maven89(1): Vicarin
Wam(5):Fontisian, Xivii, Eido, Malakandra,Ryker

End of Day Vote Count:
BoomFrog(2): RedRyu, Wam
Maven89
(1): Vicarin
Wam(7):Fontisian, Xivii, Eido, Malakandra, Ryker, Trisscar
Trisscar(1): FrozenFlame
this is relevant

fontisian

Smash Champion
Then why not switch? Gain a hell of a lot of info if a sudden wagon hits scum.
Because I thought Laser was more likely a hit, in part because of my role, and in part because was /still/ voting for Xivii, who was obviously town, instead of Wam or Bessie.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Oh, I guess you did know who was voting for your scum partner better than I did, my bad.
Yes, how weird is it that I, someone who suspected Wam's strongly and who's opinion on him swapped around a lot, knew when he was voting a wolf.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
he dies tonight, I'll give away how I am feeling overall if I have to, but I think all these yeets could hit scum, so I'd like to minimize how much scum know about my opinions going into the next day.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Just want to minimize the chances of ending up in an unwinnable situation for town.

Top Bottom