• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
The point is I'm better at manipulating you than this, man.
Stuff like this leaves me very unsettled.

I could myself saying this as town or scum but it’s a string appeal to emotion and it’s someone I do not know.

Joey I could figure out ATE or this but man you gotta sell me on this. Why are you so sure this is town ATE over someone frustrated with the game and could be either alignment?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
if fonti is scum she's earning her W, boom isn't tho his situation is understandable and triss, well, I'll keep my mouth shut on that

I agree RR that rewarding AtE like that if she's scum is going to send me into a legitimate rage

my hope is that if triss actually is town and I've been wrong on that slot all game that scum are put in a difficult position to deal with either her voting hegemony in endgame or keeping one of eido/mala around which is pretty much as bad if not worse for them

other big problem is that since I know I'm town, triss is a liability in a lylo situation because she'll prob take any excuse to yeet me out of spite so I hate keeping the slot around

ugh

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I, uh, can't let myself get misyeeted. I'll flip out and post 10000 words explaining everything I have ever posted before I let it happen. I have hit the character limit doing this before.

Can we just yeet Boom and Triss is it doesn't come to that?
Jeezus **** you guys, do not let her do this again. Don't let volume of posts = townieness.

Eido

Smash Journeyman
If Fonti is a great forum actress, why are we trusting her?

I'm down to switch my vote.

fontisian

Smash Champion
If Fonti is a great forum actress, why are we trusting her?

I'm down to switch my vote.
Ok, Eido, you can trust me because you can actually read the **** I've done and see that's it's town and Boom's been pushing a scum wincon this entire ****ing game. Frozen can sort of see that but he needs some emotional **** to get his ass in gear.

Boom, if you're town, I'm sorry, but also, I am not sorry at all.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jeezus **** you guys, do not let her do this again. Don't let volume of posts = townieness.
im literally sitting here laughing to myself about how absolutely precious it is that here I am again on D3 again struggling with "do I trust fonti going into endgame" conundrum and knowing I'll be forever known as fonti's ***** if I **** up again

Eido

Smash Journeyman
Ok, Eido, you can trust me because you can actually read the ** I've done and see that's it's town and Boom's been pushing a scum wincon this entire ***ing game. Frozen can sort of see that but he needs some emotional * to get his ass in gear.

I can't trust you, according to everyone.

fontisian

Smash Champion
It's not volume, it's content, and your content is garbage. You have literally just been tunneling me this game, after repeatedly trying every angle to save Bessie. The only thing in your favor is the way you tried to protect Maven, and even that was likely just manipulation.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
ok wait we have a lot of people here holy ****

boom, fonti, myself, RR, and eido are all posted recently, and mala not long ago

Vicarin Vicarin can you get in here? lets just talked this **** out now and make a call. I have a court hearing in 90 min and I don't want to have to be rushing back to the thread after that at the last minute

fontisian

Smash Champion
I can't trust you, according to everyone.
They're wrong.

There are significant, obvious difference between my wolf and town game and it's all about agenda. Laser saw it, Xivii saw it, Ryker saw it even if he doubted. I do not have an agenda this game. I am stating what I think as I think it and trying to solve, and for someone with the ability to look at mindset tells this should be obvious.

I don't expect you to be able to do that, because you're new, but you've been perceptive enough so far that I'm hopeful.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Malakandra Malakandra boom can certainly correct me if I'm wrong here but iirc, his quickmend ability is target X player at night. Next day phase, that target will require one additional vote to lynch them. Also iirc boom was silent as to whether that adjustment to the slot's required vote total is publicly announced at the start of the relevant day phase. BoomFrog BoomFrog BoomFrog BoomFrog probably a good thing to clarify for us now
I never asked, I assumed it was secret. Otherwise it goes from pretty useless to completely useless.

Ok, Eido, you can trust me because you can actually read the ** I've done and see that's it's town and Boom's been pushing a scum wincon this entire ***ing game. Frozen can sort of see that but he needs some emotional * to get his ass in gear.

Fonti's done nothing but just repeat that I'm wolf and she's town. This is all 100% AtE and you all KNOW she can fake AtE. Take out the AtE and all you have is, pushing two town lynches. And if Triss is town then that's three.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ryu is who is Town right now to you?
Of the question marks right now it is FF.

vic is coasting on his claim which is the only thing holding him above water.

I want to like Fonti but I am not a fan of some of the Bessie and other actions today like the a

Frog I do not like either since they looked worse to me on a bessie scum flip.

Triss has been scummy as day today with their posts and stances.

I am left with FF you and Mala.

FF might have the Samish claim as me but his content never rang to me as bad at this point at all.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I never asked, I assumed it was secret. Otherwise it goes from pretty useless to completely useless.

Fonti's done nothing but just repeat that I'm wolf and she's town. This is all 100% AtE and you all KNOW she can fake AtE. Take out the AtE and all you have is, pushing two town lynches. And if Triss is town then that's three.
Bull****.

I've gone through the reasons for my Vicarin, Frozen, Trisscar, Maven, Ryu and you reads over and over again. I have shown how you tried to protect Bessie and tried to swing the shot onto me. You still have no explained how you thought it was a good idea to shoot Frozen, when I was pushing Frozen and you thought I was obviously mafia. You still have not explained how you were so certain my role could only be with town!Bessie, and how you were so sure of this you thought I should be shot before her.

Your angle was so obvious, Boom. You wanted me to defend Bessie and you kept trying to bait me into it. You wanted me tied to her so I could go down after or, better yet, I'd go down first and you'd use my role to try to defend Bessie for another Day.

You thought I was scum but you refused to actually defend Wam like you could have, because you needed that misyeet and you needed me to look bad after it.

Your agenda is clear in everything you do.

fontisian

Smash Champion
There's no way Ryu is a wolf with Boom, not with how hard Boom tried to convince him to not shoot Bessie.

fontisian

Smash Champion
And we already know Ryu is the likely third party if there is one anyway, his Triss vote doesn't change that.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I thought of something kind of ogish regarding replacing versus modkilling that makes me more OK with a Trisscar yeet.

Eido

Smash Journeyman
Frozen, everyone conceded to you about Triss. Have you come across these types of situations before?

I'm thinking about if Mafia are using you as an opportunity to vote her.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I have shown how you tried to protect Bessie and tried to swing the shot onto me. You still have no explained how you thought it was a good idea to shoot Frozen, when I was pushing Frozen and you thought I was obviously mafia.
I knew Red wasn't going to be persuaded. I was just fishing for reactions and you know it.

You still have not explained how you were so certain my role could only be with town!Bessie, and how you were so sure of this you thought I should be shot before her.
I have and it's still true. Your power is fake and you were trying to save Bessie, but no one bought it because I crushed your plan.

Are you voting right now?
Yes. I've been Voting for Fonti all day.

Top Bottom