• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I'm going to try and take a fresh look at this to check myself.

Reads ignoring teams:
FrozenFlame - Frozen is trying crazy hard to actually dissect the game here. This is a far cry from VanillaMafia scum!Frozen who just coasted by and struggled to keeps his reads constant from Day to Day. Sorry FF I don't think you are this good as scum. If FF is scum I'm willing to lose the game here.

Vicarin - If Vic is scum then he got the fake claim of Vanillizer+protector and decided to lean into it hard, including giving up a kill on purpose and committing to bring in endgame with a confirmed townie. Possible, but unlikely. His participation had been low which isn't great. The thoughts about the investigations makes sense from someone sincerely thinking about Fonti's claim. Although as scum maybe he still didn't know which BP was safe to shoot. He did offer his scum reads D3 without pressure which he gets turnout points for. Overall, unlikely to be scum.

Toyzab - Hasn't read back which is understandable as their were very kind in the first place to replace in, in our time of need. I know Sabrar well and his early playful attitude was townie, scum!Sabrar is generally more reserved. UP's thoughts were town motivated as well, especially the "lists are all the same" thing. Trisscar has been very reserved and very against committing to a read. She's very unbothered by being the building wagon, which is townie. The omgus on FF despite knowing it will look bad is townie too. I don't like her actions, but her tone is very idgaf, which feels town. I'm leaning town, but definitely stays in the PoE.

Red Ryu - Finally doing some real scum hunting today. I like the questions he is asking and followed up. Doing half a vote analysis and then never drawing conclusions D2 gets some scummy points. Doubled up power is weird, but IC and Masons is doubled up and jailer+medic is doubled up so maybe it's a theme. If he hadn't shot Bessie I'd be considering him seriously as a teammate. I'm starting to think I should be anyway. #HBC | FrozeηFlame #HBC | FrozeηFlame Does Red like to bus?

Fontisian - I don't think I need to repeat myself here.

Overall analysis:
FF is out of consideration for me. Fonti is not aligned with Triss. Red+Vic is too many conspiracy theories put together. That leaves:

Fonti-Red
Fonti-Vic
Triss-Red
Triss-Vic

I'll have to come back to this tomorrow if I have time and see if I can find evidence for it against those four teams. Unfortunately, I think this is all you guys are getting because I will be very busy tomorrow so will probably be barely keeping up with the thread. I still strongly prefer Fonti over Trisscar.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
why do you have xivii over vic and RR over me in this list?
I'm up past my bedtime at this point but real quick:

Xivii basically viged Bessie N1. No way scum do that. RR shot Bessie and you were like, vocally anti-bessie but that's still under actually-shot-bessie.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I do not think RR dayvigs his mate unless he was specifically coached to do it, especially considering he did it in a very "from the hip" manner if you remember the thread tenor at that juncture, I think we were all expecting him to come in and atleast talk to us a little more about what he was thinking before he shot, like it was very yolo and either an act or very clearly not caring what everyone else's priorities were

generally speaking though I don't have a great meta read on RR's willingness to bus, I just think this situation is too extreme

I'm up past my bedtime at this point but real quick:

Xivii basically viged Bessie N1. No way scum do that. RR shot Bessie and you were like, vocally anti-bessie but that's still under actually-shot-bessie.
are you saying that xivii had reason to believe RR would shoot bessie specifically during N1 when he handed off the gun? if yes, please direct my attention to where, and I get you're trying to sleep as should I so sometime tomorrow is fine

pretty sure xivii was pushing for me to get shot for awhile iirc but I could def be misremembering

fontisian

Smash Champion
I do not think RR dayvigs his mate unless he was specifically coached to do it, especially considering he did it in a very "from the hip" manner if you remember the thread tenor at that juncture, I think we were all expecting him to come in and atleast talk to us a little more about what he was thinking before he shot, like it was very yolo and either an act or very clearly not caring what everyone else's priorities were

generally speaking though I don't have a great meta read on RR's willingness to bus, I just think this situation is too extreme

are you saying that xivii had reason to believe RR would shoot bessie specifically during N1 when he handed off the gun? if yes, please direct my attention to where, and I get you're trying to sleep as should I so sometime tomorrow is fine

pretty sure xivii was pushing for me to get shot for awhile iirc but I could def be misremembering
I can just confirm this. Ryu was on Bessie all Day 1. When Xivii claimed he gave out the gun, I asked him what the **** he was thinking (he wolf read Ryu) and he explained he wanted someone who would shoot Bessie. (And I was like, right, fair.)

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I’m not as sure between boom and fonti right now.

both when I reread have done sketch stuff with Bessie on a reread where as frozen I do not see much to support him being scum.
ok but why does scum!fonti give a **** if you shoot town!wam over scum!bessie? unless you think she was expecting you to call her bluff here? and was trying to randomly set you up as a misyeet the next day even tho you'd already look bad for shooting a townie if you had shot wam? idk what defending wam really does for scum!fonti
What if Fonti was 100% sure I would shoot bessie and played theater? This is a correct assumption about me and that situation.

I offer to shoot a pool of 3 people and see what people say or react to it. I was thinking maybe if Wam flipped scum at the time I would look back at Fonti.

Os the jailer claim alone enough to defend Wam that much? Then to push the shot at you.

if I were scum, I would milk that for theater if I knew the person I was talking to was near 100% going to shoot bessie.

I might be over thinking this, part of me feels like fonti might be playing me right now between the fonti and Boom.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I can just confirm this. Ryu was on Bessie all Day 1. When Xivii claimed he gave out the gun, I asked him what the **** he was thinking (he wolf read Ryu) and he explained he wanted someone who would shoot Bessie. (And I was like, right, fair.)
He changed his read on me mid day and was using the gun to test me. Most likely situation is that I shoot bessie, which is the correct assumption for town Ruy.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Frozen by all accounts has been tame in my eyes this game.

Trisscar Trisscar listen, out of game talk, you should not take things personally here. Things get heated sometimes but it’s a part of the game.

either way

Vote: Trisscar

this needs to be addressed.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman

untill confirmation of modkill or not, will try to be online for deadline if it's not extended but can't guarantee.

Eido

Smash Journeyman
all this quiet less than 24 hours from deadline makes me feel like mala just has a super secret lock town only neighborhood that he and eido are just chatting in solving the game and I just dont have the clout to get in to the exclusive club yet

if triss flips scum I demand an invite
You got us. We've had a few house parties already. Now we're deciding how to get rid of all these leftover guns Xivii left us.

Eido

Smash Journeyman
Just hovering between Boom / Fonti / Triss. I'll be around at deadline

Eido

Smash Journeyman
Is it considered bad practise for Mafia to replace out under pressure? Triss' slot will have replaced out 3 times now if she goes.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Is it considered bad practise for Mafia to replace out under pressure? Triss' slot will have replaced out 3 times now if she goes.
Pressure is pressure, getting yeeted is bad for your team regardless of what you're team is.

But RL stress is real, so I don't blame any of the replacements. Triss wasn't in the mood to play in the first place but came in to help us out. We've had a very unusually high rate of replacements this game. We should probably save analysing why for post game.

Trisscar Trisscar I hope you can stay, but go if you have to. Even just ignoring the thread and voting as best you can would be better for the integrity of the game then a modkill. But do what's best for you, RL is more important. I recommend any further discussion of replacing out or not be in a PM with Chaco.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Deadline will not be extended as of this moment. I will update as I know more. Continue on as you would for the time being.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Ryu, I protected Wam because I thought it was likely scum were trying to set him up with a Mala kill, so we'd yeet him the next Day. I also needed him alive to protect Vicarin if you didn't shoot Bessie. I explained all of this at the time, go back and look.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Ryu, I protected Wam because I thought it was likely scum were trying to set him up with a Mala kill, so we'd yeet him the next Day. I also needed him alive to protect Vicarin if you didn't shoot Bessie. I explained all of this at the time, go back and look.
I’ll need to dig into this, give me a bit.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Frozen by all accounts has been tame in my eyes this game.

Trisscar Trisscar listen, out of game talk, you should not take things personally here. Things get heated sometimes but it’s a part of the game.

either way

this needs to be addressed.

untill confirmation of modkill or not, will try to be online for deadline if it's not extended but can't guarantee.
these two votes come eerily close to one another, we're get this ****ing outplayed and RR and vic are both anti town Im gonna lose it in post game lmao

in any event, I think that puts Triss at L-2 with fonti going back to boom last page

thing about boom is he seems wayyyyyy more checked out than then town!boom I remember from things I like which has me very uneasy. I also just don't recall him being this resigned to being yeeted even tho he was essentially in almost as bad a position after we yeeted kary and DH flipped in that game. hate to do meta reads like this but it seems really off

fonti has all the trappings of another attempt to win this game by snowing me and not getting in my way of telling the rest of the town that she's lower priority than boom/triss. The sketchiest vibe I get from her slot is that she just seems perfectly content to yeet anyone who isn't her first and her choice just happened to be conveniently constrained by PoE. makes me feel like she has a set play up her sleeve and just needs to make it one more night to put it in to action and set herself up for a winning endgame. I'll admit I'm very paranoid of the slot but it's hard to shake the feeling that I'm being used here

I've got nothing else to say about the triss slot, you all know where I stand there. multiple replacements, horrible quicklynch, sketchy claim history, risks inherent to double voter in endgame... no sense beating a dead horse. I'll leave it up to yall to decide whether or not we believe her giga AtE is town indicative or not. personally I hate rewarding displays like that but playing to wincon is playing to wincon and if yall are convinced from that she's gonna be a misyeet I'm very willing to compromise on boom or fonti. the whole thing just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I feel uneasy about my read on the slot now

ping me if I'm needed, let's get this right folks

fontisian

Smash Champion
these two votes come eerily close to one another, we're get this ****ing outplayed and RR and vic are both anti town Im gonna lose it in post game lmao

in any event, I think that puts Triss at L-2 with fonti going back to boom last page

thing about boom is he seems wayyyyyy more checked out than then town!boom I remember from things I like which has me very uneasy. I also just don't recall him being this resigned to being yeeted even tho he was essentially in almost as bad a position after we yeeted kary and DH flipped in that game. hate to do meta reads like this but it seems really off

fonti has all the trappings of another attempt to win this game by snowing me and not getting in my way of telling the rest of the town that she's lower priority than boom/triss. The sketchiest vibe I get from her slot is that she just seems perfectly content to yeet anyone who isn't her first and her choice just happened to be conveniently constrained by PoE. makes me feel like she has a set play up her sleeve and just needs to make it one more night to put it in to action and set herself up for a winning endgame. I'll admit I'm very paranoid of the slot but it's hard to shake the feeling that I'm being used here

I've got nothing else to say about the triss slot, you all know where I stand there. multiple replacements, horrible quicklynch, sketchy claim history, risks inherent to double voter in endgame... no sense beating a dead horse. I'll leave it up to yall to decide whether or not we believe her giga AtE is town indicative or not. personally I hate rewarding displays like that but playing to wincon is playing to wincon and if yall are convinced from that she's gonna be a misyeet I'm very willing to compromise on boom or fonti. the whole thing just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I feel uneasy about my read on the slot now

ping me if I'm needed, let's get this right folks
Frozen.

I know it's Boom/Triss or we lose.

But.

I don't think it's Triss. Or at least, not more than I think it's Boom, not with the way she just blew up.

I know you don't believe that, but that is how I feel and that's how I'm voting.

I'm really, really hoping Boom flips with some sort of Joat abilities that explain the extra Night Kill.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I also just don't want to misyeet Triss after that. This isn't how I want to lose the game. And you're right about Boom being checked the hell out, so let's just ****ing kill him already. He's a ****ing wolf.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Vote Boom with me.

I know you don't and can't trust me after last game, so trust your gut instead. This is right.

I'm really hoping me trying to be persuasive doesn't just weird you out more, heh.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Process of elimination. I'm town, Mala is town, Eido is town, you're town, Vic is probably town, Frozen and Ryu are probably town. Boom and Maven are the only ones left.

Somi's behavior. Boom replaced Somi, and Somi was disconnected while also being sketchy.

Boom's behavior. Boom unvoted Bessie when it mattered, and likely only voted her in the first place because he saw the entire townblock swinging onto her and was worried his team would be ****ed if he didn't. He claims he unvoted and voted for Laser because he believed my passionate case against him, but I wasn't being all that passionate against Laser and I said I was ok with a Bessie yeet. He said he changed to Laser because he thought I'd never get out of my tunnel on Laser, but I literally said I'd still be after Bessie regardless of Laser's alignment. And that thought process only makes sense if he thought I was town, when at eod 1 he actually said that I should shoot him if I'm scum, which implies he thought I was scum. I think he latched onto me as the most convenient excuse to save Bessie at eod 1 while also hoping I'd get scumread for "protecting" Bessie afterwards.

And, on Day 2, after I claimed, he wanted me to use my role to clear Bessie and kept pushing me to do it when I refused. He tried to convince Ryu to shoot me, but was also fine with Ryu shooting Frozen, which is completely unBoomlike, because I was also telling Ryu is was ok to shoot Frozen.

Tbh, if Boom flips town, you guys can actually just yeet me, because that means I'm atrociously wrong about everything. But he's not going to flip town.
And Today, a reason BoomFrog gave for not being certain I'm scum is that I didn't move to fight him right out of the gate. But in Things I Like, that's literally what scum!me did. I backed off and expressed regret so Boom and Laser would feel uncomfortable about scumreading me. There's not way town!Boom who thinks I'm scum goes into Today and sees me reseting my reads and doesn't get reminded of that game.
Wait, hang on, one more. On Day 2, Boom acted like he thought I might have had some sort of information on him, and that's why I was forcing him to claim before me. But he claimed to have self-watched N1, so if he was telling the truth he would have known I didn't target him and he never assumed I was implying I had.
Boom believed he could get enough people to not vote to kill Bessie to increase her chance of survival, that's why he tried to put it up to a vote in the first place and tried to convince Ryu not to just straight up shoot her:

If Boom is scum, Ryu is town. Frozen is also town, for a related reason. After the claims, Boom say my claim as a way to save Bessie for a Day, and he was frustrated with me not really being around after the claims (because of the election) because he was hoping I'd defend her. So he pinged out me and Frozen to try to get us to commit on something with Bessie, again hoping that it'd either save her or make me look bad after.

If Boom flips mafia, we can absolute clear Ryu and probably clear Frozen just off of that.
Here's something else. What Boom didn't add here is that I then said "no, Boom is just the best yeet" or something like that immediately after this. That's because in my reread I then go to the points that had me townreading Maven in the first place and was reminded of them. But, I do not think those points as strong as the reasons for townreading Frozen, Ryu, Trisscar or Vicarin, so by POE, Maven is the most likely wolf after Boom.

Again, I think I could be wrong on that. I do not think I am wrong on Boom.
He said it was a reference to the last game, not a real push, but yes, I do not buy it. It felt like real aggression and it was never followed up on. I think it was Boom trying to set himself up to not have responsibility for swapping to Laser from Bessie, because he'd say he was just trusting me.
Uh, I feel this is one of the more obvious scum!Boom motivations? Like, he wants us to misyeet Wam and he wants to be able to misyeet me. He knows if he defends Wam too hard when most people were agreeing Wam looked bad it might look awkward or tmiy, or, worse, it might convince me to spearhead a yeet on him instead.
Honestly, if Boom's redirect ability were real, I don't know why he would be worried about a roleblock, because he could just redirect that roleblock onto the person he thinks is most likely to be making the kill.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I’d like to get boom/fonti dealt with but at this juncture I cannot justify bringing Triss into lylo.

I normally would give the benefit of the doubt but I have seen Dgamers in the past abuse this to the point one literally used replacing our as a tactic and it was gross.

I’d rather get Triss solved rather than be a question mark we gotta deal with in addition to that extra vote. IfI felt more confident in them being town I would unvotez

fontisian

Smash Champion
I’d like to get boom/fonti dealt with but at this juncture I cannot justify bringing Triss into lylo.

I normally would give the benefit of the doubt but I have seen Dgamers in the past abuse this to the point one literally used replacing our as a tactic and it was gross.

I’d rather get Triss solved rather than be a question mark we gotta deal with in addition to that extra vote. IfI felt more confident in them being town I would unvotez
Triss would not do that. She's not that kind of person.

I understand the concern about the extra vote. Uh, I was going to add a but on here, but like. I get it. I don't want to lose Tomorrow to a ****ty AtE play. I just don't think that's what that was.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Mmmm, because Vic's claim involves math below calc, obviously.

My yeet huh? Pretty sure I'm not the one who voted what, five times for them before my own vote? Cute that you're using that as a means to try to shove me into an emotional corner though.
**** it.

Chaco Chaco Modkill me. If Frozen is town they can deal with the consequences, I am in no mood to deal with another Arrow for the rest of this year. This game was interesting until Frozen started shooting their mouth off, and now it's just a headache and source of stress.

I'm out. Sorry Xivii, I know you were trying hard, but I cannot be asked at this point.
Let's dissect this (Sorry Triss).

Wolfy points:
1. The "shoving into an emotional corner" bit could come from a wolf, who feels like a villager is unfairly going after them emotionally.
2. "If Frozen is town." Pretty sure Triss wasn't sure Frozen was town going into this, and town her would be more likely to believe he's scum and hit back at him.

Towny points
1. Continuing off of two, it maybe makes sense if we consider that Triss has been saying in her experience scum are more likely to be nice and town are more likely to be intractable and rude, so Frozen feeling like that later made him townread him. Not sure I fully buy this, but it's worth considering.
2. The modkill. I don't think she asks for a modkill as a wolf unless she feels like the wolf team is already doomed anyway? Which I guess a Boom/Triss team is probably feeling that way. Eh, point stands.
3. "Deal with the consequences." "I'm going to flip town and you're going to have to deal with it!" is extremely villagery.

Wolfy points again
3. The modkill. Kind of weird she's sure she'll be modkilled instead of replaced, implies more information about how desperate we are for replacements than I have, which could have been a discussion in wolf chat. The callout to Xivii implies that he was pushed very hard to get her to join though, so that could explain it.

fontisian

Smash Champion
The main issue with a Boom yeet over a Triss yeet is that if both are scum and there's a third party, then there's a chance the third party claims with 5 alive, knowing that they then control 3 of the votes. We can resolve this by, uh, running up Trisscar asap at the beginning of the Day because of the tie break rules. It also assumes the third party would claim when the last mafia is getting yeeting, which seems somewhat against wincon.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Also, the fact that all of Ryu, Frozen and Vic want to kill Triss means the serial killer doesn't see keeping Triss around as their wincon.

fontisian

Smash Champion
No, that's wrong, sorry. The serial killer, if there is one, probably can't tell if Boom or I are scum, so they're worried they'll yeet Boom and go to lylo with a scumteam of me/Triss ready to yeet them.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
all this quiet less than 24 hours from deadline makes me feel like mala just has a super secret lock town only neighborhood that he and eido are just chatting in solving the game and I just dont have the clout to get in to the exclusive club yet

if triss flips scum I demand an invite
Sorry, in a different time zone and had an exam this morning.

Don't think Triss will flip scum. I understand the worry about the double vote though. Good news is if Boom is town he can cancel that out lmao.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I'm not getting yeeted today, Fonti is. And I'm not checked out, I'm busy. I didn't sign up for this game because I knew I'd be busy this month, I replaced in.

Good news is if Boom is town he can cancel that out lmao.
A lot of ifs have to line up for that to work. I wouldn't count on it. But actual good news, Triss probably isn't scum, so that's fine.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
A lot of ifs have to line up for that to work. I wouldn't count on it. But actual good news, Triss probably isn't scum, so that's fine.
ah I must have misunderstood the ability then. But agreed on the Trisscar part.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I'm not getting yeeted today, Fonti is. And I'm not checked out, I'm busy. I didn't sign up for this game because I knew I'd be busy this month, I replaced in.

Uh.

If you don't think Triss is scum, then besides me, who is?

(Yes, I know this is hypocritical.)

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Uh.

If you don't think Triss is scum, then besides me, who is?

(Yes, I know this is hypocritical.)
So incredibly hypocritical. I'm impressed by the mental gymnastics to keep Triss as probably town but also my only scum partner. Also I answered this already in #2,961 , nice to know you aren't actually reading my content.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Vote Count 1.7:

Wam(4): UtopianPoyzin, FrozenFlame, Eido, BoomFrog
Xivii(2): LaserGuy
Bessie(2): RedRyu, Wam,
LaserGuy(6): Xivii, Bessie, Vicarin, Maven89, Fontisian, Ryker

Not Voting(1):
Malakandra

Final Vote Count of D1:

Wam(1): UtopianPoyzin

Xivii(2): LaserGuy

Bessie(4): RedRyu, Wam, Eido, FrozenFlame

LaserGuy(8): Bessie, Vicarin, Maven89, Fontisian, Malakandra, Xivii, BoomFrog, Ryker

Vote Count 2.4:
BoomFrog(2): RedRyu
Maven89(1): Vicarin
Wam(5):Fontisian, Xivii, Eido, Malakandra,Ryker

End of Day Vote Count:
BoomFrog(2): RedRyu, Wam
Maven89
(1): Vicarin
Wam(7):Fontisian, Xivii, Eido, Malakandra, Ryker, Trisscar
Trisscar(1): FrozenFlame

fontisian

Smash Champion
So incredibly hypocritical. I'm impressed by the mental gymnastics to keep Triss as probably town but also my only scum partner. Also I answered this already in #2,961 , nice to know you aren't actually reading my content.
Yeah, but you can't seriously think me/Ryu is a thing?

Or me/Vic actually, because there's a missing n1 action that makes no sense.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Yo, Mala, can you just believe in me for a Day? It's Boom, it has to be. Insta-yeet me if it's not.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I'm going to try and take a fresh look at this to check myself.

Reads ignoring teams:
FrozenFlame - Frozen is trying crazy hard to actually dissect the game here. This is a far cry from VanillaMafia scum!Frozen who just coasted by and struggled to keeps his reads constant from Day to Day. Sorry FF I don't think you are this good as scum. If FF is scum I'm willing to lose the game here.

Vicarin - If Vic is scum then he got the fake claim of Vanillizer+protector and decided to lean into it hard, including giving up a kill on purpose and committing to bring in endgame with a confirmed townie. Possible, but unlikely. His participation had been low which isn't great. The thoughts about the investigations makes sense from someone sincerely thinking about Fonti's claim. Although as scum maybe he still didn't know which BP was safe to shoot. He did offer his scum reads D3 without pressure which he gets turnout points for. Overall, unlikely to be scum.

Toyzab - Hasn't read back which is understandable as their were very kind in the first place to replace in, in our time of need. I know Sabrar well and his early playful attitude was townie, scum!Sabrar is generally more reserved. UP's thoughts were town motivated as well, especially the "lists are all the same" thing. Trisscar has been very reserved and very against committing to a read. She's very unbothered by being the building wagon, which is townie. The omgus on FF despite knowing it will look bad is townie too. I don't like her actions, but her tone is very idgaf, which feels town. I'm leaning town, but definitely stays in the PoE.

Red Ryu - Finally doing some real scum hunting today. I like the questions he is asking and followed up. Doing half a vote analysis and then never drawing conclusions D2 gets some scummy points. Doubled up power is weird, but IC and Masons is doubled up and jailer+medic is doubled up so maybe it's a theme. If he hadn't shot Bessie I'd be considering him seriously as a teammate. I'm starting to think I should be anyway. #HBC | FrozeηFlame #HBC | FrozeηFlame Does Red like to bus?

Fontisian - I don't think I need to repeat myself here.

Overall analysis:
FF is out of consideration for me. Fonti is not aligned with Triss. Red+Vic is too many conspiracy theories put together. That leaves:

Fonti-Red
Fonti-Vic
Triss-Red
Triss-Vic

I'll have to come back to this tomorrow if I have time and see if I can find evidence for it against those four teams. Unfortunately, I think this is all you guys are getting because I will be very busy tomorrow so will probably be barely keeping up with the thread. I still strongly prefer Fonti over Trisscar.
Boom already knows me/Vicarin isn't a world, because he knows Vic was genuinely trying to figure out my claim, and that doesn't come from teammates.

And like, all my doubts from Vic Today come from him being low effort and pushing me/Trisscar, so there's no reason for town!Boom to be experiencing the same doubts there I am.

Also, saying "finally doing some real scum hunting Today" about Ryu is crazy? He was one of the first people on Bessie and refused to give it up, that's obviously scumhunting. And I do not buy the question to Frozen.

Top Bottom