• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I hate being IC man, its so much easier to get scumreads when people dont have to townread you lol.

I trusted Xivii and went with Laserguy for him, and sure Xivii was town but ahhhhhhhh.

I'm thinking on it. We definitely insta yeet whoever we didn't yeet today though.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yo, Mala, can you just believe in me for a Day? It's Boom, it has to be. Insta-yeet me if it's not.
**** like this makes me feel like if its fonti it has to be triss and fonti because she's def been vacillating on the triss yeet

order of operations matters for them if its fonti/triss because then they go into endgame and probably can quicklynch, especially if boom is telling the truth about quickmend and is town because if he guesses their quicklynch target correctly they will fall flat on their face attempting the quick lynch and by doing do will be stuck caught open wolfing

I agree with fonti tho that the "if frozen if town he can suck it" rhetoric from fonti tho does appear to be coming from the POV of a spiteful townie but of course if its fonti/triss fonti has all the motive in the world to push that

Malakandra Malakandra boom can certainly correct me if I'm wrong here but iirc, his quickmend ability is target X player at night. Next day phase, that target will require one additional vote to lynch them. Also iirc boom was silent as to whether that adjustment to the slot's required vote total is publicly announced at the start of the relevant day phase. BoomFrog BoomFrog probably a good thing to clarify for us now

fontisian

Smash Champion
I hate being IC man, its so much easier to get scumreads when people dont have to townread you lol.

I trusted Xivii and went with Laserguy for him, and sure Xivii was town but ahhhhhhhh.

I'm thinking on it. We definitely insta yeet whoever we didn't yeet today though.
In Things I Like, I asked you to do me a favor and look up posts for me. I did that because I knew it would make you feel better about me, because you'd self-justify putting in the effort to help me and adjust your read accordingly. I'm explaining that to you here instead of just doing it again because /I am not scum/ and I am trying to put all my cards on the table. I understand if this feels like manipulation, but it's not.

Boom is just a wolf. He not believe his own reads, his tone is inconsistent, and he tried to get Laser, me and Frozen killed over Bessie multiple times. He knew Wam was going to flip town, that's why he included my push on Wam as a reason to scumread me /before we even yeeted him/. Boom is a wolf.

fontisian

Smash Champion
**** like this makes me feel like if its fonti it has to be triss and fonti because she's def been vacillating on the triss yeet

order of operations matters for them if its fonti/triss because then they go into endgame and probably can quicklynch, especially if boom is telling the truth about quickmend and is town because if he guesses their quicklynch target correctly they will fall flat on their face attempting the quick lynch and by doing do will be stuck caught open wolfing

I agree with fonti tho that the "if frozen if town he can suck it" rhetoric from fonti tho does appear to be coming from the POV of a spiteful townie but of course if its fonti/triss fonti has all the motive in the world to push that

Malakandra Malakandra boom can certainly correct me if I'm wrong here but iirc, his quickmend ability is target X player at night. Next day phase, that target will require one additional vote to lynch them. Also iirc boom was silent as to whether that adjustment to the slot's required vote total is publicly announced at the start of the relevant day phase. BoomFrog BoomFrog probably a good thing to clarify for us now
Ughhh.

Yes, I know, I knew you'd see it this way, and I'm saying this anyway, because this is what I think and I'm not a ****ing wolf, Frozen.

I think something wrong with the poe and Boom's flip might explain it.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I agree with fonti tho that the "if frozen if town he can suck it" rhetoric from Triss*
If I were a wolf with Triss, I'd let you come to this conclusion on your own. I wouldn't be pushing it. Because I know if you come up with it yourself instead of me planting it you're more likely to believe it.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
so you're saying we yeet fonti/boom back to back regardless of the first flip? Im not saying it cant be boom/fonti because theyre absolutely capable of this kind of theatre but I don't think that should be a foregone conclusion

fontisian

Smash Champion
so you're saying we yeet fonti/boom back to back regardless of the first flip? Im not saying it cant be boom/fonti because theyre absolutely capable of this kind of theatre but I don't think that should be a foregone conclusion
Bruh.

I'm not with Boom. Holy ****.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm not getting yeeted today, Fonti is. And I'm not checked out, I'm busy. I didn't sign up for this game because I knew I'd be busy this month, I replaced in.
I hear you on the activity front man because what you're saying totally checks out, I really need to stop being a **** to our replacements

just hard to take it at face value after seeing you vs. fonti from things I like and seeing how different its playing out here

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
wait a minute

does scum!fonti give a **** about assigning blame?

town!fonti might actually have some ego involved in being correct (I know this applies to me and may be projecting here, also fonti has teased me about this before in things I like lmao)

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I vote someones way and now they stop sucking up to me man I just can't win.

anyways, Eido Eido since you have a 99% chance of dying tonight, any last wishes?

fontisian

Smash Champion
wait a minute

does scum!fonti give a **** about assigning blame?

town!fonti might actually have some ego involved in being correct (I know this applies to me and may be projecting here, also fonti has teased me about this before in things I like lmao)
I'm teasing.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Great I got 30 minutes to make a judgement call.

I really really do not like falling for ATE and I have had experiences with this and some players.

I put myself in a nope just die mode when I see it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I hear you on the activity front man because what you're saying totally checks out, I really need to stop being a **** to our replacements

just hard to take it at face value after seeing you vs. fonti from things I like and seeing how different its playing out here
I got poked to join so I helped out even though I knew I would be. This is why I don’t harp on people in terms of post count over what they say.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
RR do we just hammer boom here and call it a day and see what the scum do? I really am not up for a last minute scramble
I want to stick where I am but I am thinking on this.

the problem I got is strictly on play Triss is scummy, yeah ATE but I don’t budge on it happening. It’s a last minute scramble and frankly I do not like the idea of turning away from this since if I am wrong, I will look very very heavily at Boom.

Top Bottom