• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Why is Red not bottom of your list? Why am I so high on your list?
You because somitomi’s content was about average for him, but he’s a very consistent player so hard for me to evaluate on D1 when I usually read him as scummy regardless of his alignment. I feel he gave good responses to questioning which was most of his content. Your D1 content was mostly questions for others and nothing that added to my read. Red Ryu because suspecting me is not enough in itself for me to scum read him. I did find the early push on Vicarin odd as well as his initial vote for me because I felt that it came out of nowhere and he did not give good reasons. It seems most of his reasons are he doesn’t like me are based my interactions with Ryker. Red Ryu was not lower on my list because I had stronger non-town feelings on the others.

bessie bessie What's your take on the Wam/Vicarin situation?
Hi Eido! How about responding to my question in #1606 ?

Who mentioned an alignment change for malak?
No one, I’m just pointing oiut that my result was for Malakandra’s alignment at the time I targeted him on N1, not on N0.

Also makes bessies comment look.bad along with ryker. As mason claim day 1 is perfect cover for a cult recruiter.
How does this make my comment look bad? Please explain.

this is an excellent point if Bessie is telling the truth, but based off her claim of parity cop I have no idea how she could know Malak’s alignment changed?
I never said his alignment changed, interesting that you followed Wam there though.

But right now this is still hypothetical until we get more info from Bessie and Rykers mason claims
I never claimed mason, and I was never asked by anyone to confirm or deny I was a mason.

THIS IS NOT HOW PARITY COP WORKS LMAOOOOOO

when I hear "parity" cop I hear "comparison cop." Comparison cop picks two targets and gets a "matched alignment" or "non-matched alignment" result. The ** is this bull** claiming "I'm parity cop and I targeted one player and got his team." This is literally just a pseudo cop claim with the wrong role title, scum!bessie giving up but throwing out a bull**** claim for ****s n gigs because we're demanding it? highly convenient to claim a result on only the IC and nothing else, she literally gets to claim and do the bare minimum without committing herself to providing additional info for us to read into post scum flip
Just because YOU have never seen this variation of the role doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist. I can maybe see your suspicion, but I am very suspicious that you called me a liar and voted for me instead of looking it up. Or asking me a question. Or asking the thread in general if anyone else was familiar with this role.

bessie bessie what exactly was your result on Mala?
Edit: Actually I think I’m not going to answer this just to annoy FrozenFlame.

bessie not providing her exact result in her initial claim is *ing suss af that's literally the only valuable thing she can provide us how the * do you leave that out
like she literally acknowledges that we need more info to make her result meaningful and thus Mala was a fast track to behave like novice and SHE DOESNT EVEN CLAIM THE FACTION LOL LITERALLY STILL HIDING INFO FOR NO REASON WHETHER SUBCONCIOUS OR NOT
I didn’t receive result that will tell me Makakandra’s alignment. Again, you are scum reading me because YOU don’t understand how the role works.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I'm SAYING that you are finding Mason Crumbs that have never existed. I have never implied Maven was mason. I have never implied Bessie was mason. I have ONLY crumbed Eido. I have TOLD you that is was incredibly obtuse. I have only played as if Eido was my mason partner, keeping him above board on my reads list with little to substantiate it. Boom was able to work it out because it was not a particularly hidden secret. If mafia wanted to spend a kill on EIDO of all people, that's fine.

I'm fishing, you oaf.

Also, the only thing I didn't know about the way plurality worked was when Maven started implying D1 required a hammer which is why I switched to Laser at the last second. I am most definitely not protecting Bessie considering it was YOU who switched at the last second to save her, not me.
Why did you say the I'm gonna be sick line?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
CharacterFlavorRolePlayerNote
BangaloreSoldierMasonRyker
BloodhoundTrackerTrackerLaser
CausticToxic TrapperAsceticMavenUnaffected by non-lethal actions
CryptoSurveillanceHackerFontiReceives investigative result of target
GibraltarShieldMasonEido
LifelineMedicSeraph KnightVicVanillarizes target
LobaTheifParity CopbessieDetermines the faction a player is on.
MirageTricksterShadow VoterUtopianHas a visiting role as well
OctaneAdrenaline JunkieJOATBoomSelf-watch, redirect, and another ability
PathfinderScoutInnocent ChildMalakandraInformed Laser is BH
Informed Wam Jailor
RampartQuick Witted ModderGunsmithXivii
RevenantSynthetic NightmareHiderRyuActivates totem protecting from night actions, destroyed upon being targeted by a lethal action
WattsonDefenderJailerWamBlocks all actions targeting player
WraithInterdimensional SkirmisherPassive CommuterFrozenActivates upon being targeted by a lethal night action

So we have four players that stop non-lethal actions: wam, Maven, Frozen (1x), Ryu, Boom (1x)
We have four players that protect from lethal actions: wam, Vic (1x cont.), Frozen (1x), Ryu (1x), Boom (1x)
We have three investigatives: Fonti, Bessie, Laser, Boom
We have three clears: Ryker, Eido, Mala
We have two extra kill power: UP, Xivii

Frozen seems to be the only one whose role name is the same as their flavor name (sans Tracker for obvious reasons), so fake claim?
Bessie's role is the only one that doesn't seem to fit with the flavor.
Wam has the strongest protective and probably scum.
Laser is still scum, his flip is fake. I don't care if Chaco confirms it's real. It's fake.

Fonti did you target Boom? Would like to know that he didn't redirect wam.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I'm going to get back to this tomorrow since the election super distracted me, I promise I will get this voting checking project done.

Btw I did ask the mod to clarify info on my totem power.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Let's set a gun deadline of 24 hours. Tomorrow night Red shoots whoever is highest in the Votes. Red gets to break the tie of course. #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker Lets get some wagons going.

Vote Fontisian

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
As the second most townie in this whole Town I'm declaring myself mayor of this Town to Malak's king. We need petitions in triplicate from each of you to allow you a stay of execution.

PS: since I'm town bessie won't get the chance to vote me off. :joyful:
Because this post made me physically cringe? Xivii Xivii

fontisian

Smash Champion
OK, here's the plan.

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Does the gun expire Today or can you shoot it later (assuming you're alive?)

We don't shoot or yeet Bessie Today. Instead, we have Bessie target Ryker or Eido (randomized between them). I target Bessie. Boom flips a coin and randomizes his redirect between Bessie and me, interfering with scum nking or roleblocking (assuming they have a roleblock, they probably then shoot me and try to roleblock Bessie.) Either the kill is blocked or we get confirmation on Ryker/Eido from Bessie. If Bessie or I are roleblocked, then we can believe that Wam may have been roleblocked. We go into the D3 with a gun, since Ryu cannot die anyway.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Actually, assuming Boom is telling the truth, he can use his redirect to potential shoot either the kill or roleblock into his strongest scum suspect. Unfortunately, it cannot be Bessie.

If Boom is scum, well, his team still can't shoot into the me/Bessie stuff without giving the game away (i.e. that they never had to be afraid of shooting themselves in the face) and that's valuable info on its own.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Since I haven’t heard back from UP and haven’t seen him online, Trisscar Trisscar is replacing, effective immediately.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Please allow ample time for Triss to catch up, if need be, I’ll allow for a day extension of everyone deems it necessary. Just Vote: Extension, at any point in the Day phase if you want the extension. If it reaches majority, I’ll extend it 24 hours.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
bamf
I exist. Nice to see you all.

The fudge is going on, in your own words, all of you, please.

Trisscar

Smash Ace
Anything from 5 word sentences to essay length summaries is acceptable, however if you start posting frequently and ignore doing this without giving a good reason you are susp to me.

fontisian

Smash Champion
No she doesn't because If your lying ut helps you keep up the fake claim.
I need it to be able to verify anything she's doing. If she targets eido, gets ****ing "blue" as a result and then dies, I won't be able to know what that means.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Ah, Bessie.

Mmm. We could just kill her?
You think it is realistic that scum have an item steal power when there is exactly one item in the whole game?

Your role makes zero sense if Bessie is scum. You should be totally confident that she is town but you are trying to keep enough doubt that Red will just go gung-ho and shoot her still. Or she is your scummate but you are worried Red will shoot her regardless of our advice and you are trying to distance. Either way this attitude is unnatural.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
bamf
I exist. Nice to see you all.

The fudge is going on, in your own words, all of you, please.
Hi I am IC and king of this town, welcome new loyal subject! You must claim since we have everyone else's.

we initiated mass claim and we got some ****y roles and stuff, we are working on voting someone for Red Ryu to shoot during the day.

Top Bottom