• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I have not heard back from UP as of yet, and do not think he has been online. He will receive a second prod this evening at 8pm. Still actively searching for replacements though.
Did you try Triss? I asked her before and she seemed willing.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Also notice how Ryker tried to jump on Mala's garbage "let's use the vig to test vic" idea (no offense Mala). Tryna guide the shot away from bessie. Not to mention him pretending not to know how plurality worked yesterday so he could fake hammer bessie.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
none taken, it was just a random idea of something would be a possible option.

I'd be down for shooting a mason as well.

Maven89

Smash Master
Lovely,

I really feel like I just wanna go pew pew instead of waiting
This was my first reaction as well. However, Maven is always probably scum.
please explain how this spells out mason?

To clarify, that post is hella grody. However, Maven always looks hella grody to me because Maven is almost always caught in a time warp from six pages back.
here’s his next post talking about it

Maven89

Smash Master
Ignore that Red Ryu quote, I was originally going to say to wait until all the claims are in, but right now I want you to shoot frozen flame

Eido

Smash Journeyman
It's likelier Mafia need to find the Masons suspicious at this junction, as they can't afford to have extra clears along with the Innocent Child.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
If they both as scum, that is a ballzy gambit to open the game with.

woild have been easier to fake it and pass off a fake claim.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I want the shot to maximize info. We shoot a mason and they flip mason we know the other is cleared, they don't flip mason we got ourselves two scum.

Again, I'm just spitballing ideas right now. Want to make sure we consider all options for this shot.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I want the shot to maximize info. We shoot a mason and they flip mason we know the other is cleared, they don't flip mason we got ourselves two scum.

Again, I'm just spitballing ideas right now. Want to make sure we consider all options for this shot.
I’m against this, why are we getting hyper paranoid about this? Is it balance or Ryker crumbing multiple people?

Seriously why?

Eido

Smash Journeyman
For me, the big flag right now is the amount of roles that counter the Night kill.

We're currently looking at 2 protectives, 2 potential bulletproof roles (Frozen/Ryu), on the same team as a flipped Town Tracker. Does that work?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
For me, the big flag right now is the amount of roles that counter the Night kill.

We're currently looking at 2 protectives, 2 potential bulletproof roles (Frozen/Ryu), on the same team as a flipped Town Tracker. Does that work?
pair this with no night kill and oh boy did this game get spicy.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
UP already claimed double voter anyway.

fontisian fontisian The bar is so high right now, but I want to be impressed
I'm JOAT. N1 I used selfie stick to self-watch. I have a one shot redirect of all actions targeting a player. And I have a third power that gives Kary an aneurysm if he is reading the game. I will say it's useless 90% of the time. Only useful as a surprise, and can easily be game winning in a very unfair way.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Also Maven crumbed being ryker's partner in his intro post as well. I'm mobile right now and can't bring up the quotes, but I implore everyone to check. Ryker is scum.
Sorry, I thought the game was supposed to start yesterday, and I got distracted watching the giants choke on my dream of a failing eagle. I’ll get to this today.

It appears I missed RVS, so hello I’m Wallace the Jailor vote: Tom
I'm not seeing it.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
As I said before, Ryker made multiple Mason crumbs with different people. He made a bunch specifically about Maven. For instance, when Maven made his first post and I said "this is probably scum," Ryker replied to my post spelling out that Maven was Mason, something like "Maven Always Scum" something something. Now, Ryker is going to argue that he did this as misdirection. But there's something condemning. Ryker also crumbed mason with Maven on the first page (or second, can't be bothered to check). He said "I'm going to be sick. How many clears do we need." Hinting that he was caustics partner. But how would Ryker know that was Maven's role?

Also Maven crumbed being ryker's partner in his intro post as well. I'm mobile right now and can't bring up the quotes, but I implore everyone to check. Ryker is scum.

Vote: Ryker
I'm SAYING that you are finding Mason Crumbs that have never existed. I have never implied Maven was mason. I have never implied Bessie was mason. I have ONLY crumbed Eido. I have TOLD you that is was incredibly obtuse. I have only played as if Eido was my mason partner, keeping him above board on my reads list with little to substantiate it. Boom was able to work it out because it was not a particularly hidden secret. If mafia wanted to spend a kill on EIDO of all people, that's fine.

Also notice how Ryker tried to jump on Mala's garbage "let's use the vig to test vic" idea (no offense Mala). Tryna guide the shot away from bessie. Not to mention him pretending not to know how plurality worked yesterday so he could fake hammer bessie.
I'm fishing, you oaf.

Also, the only thing I didn't know about the way plurality worked was when Maven started implying D1 required a hammer which is why I switched to Laser at the last second. I am most definitely not protecting Bessie considering it was YOU who switched at the last second to save her, not me.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I am the Hacker. Each night I can target a player and if they take an investigative action I get a copy of their results.

I want more details on BoomFrog BoomFrog 's abilities.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I am the Hacker. Each night I can target a player and if they take an investigative action I get a copy of their results.

I want more details on BoomFrog BoomFrog 's abilities.
Well, either Fonti is scum with Bessie or Bessie is verifiable. Who did you target N1 and what was the result?

Do you have specific questions? I'm not going to reveal ability #3 unless I legitimately think I'll be yeeted otherwise.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I’m gonna read up on the 10 pages leading up to laserguy lynch and see what’s up with the moving votes.

Too much set-up speculation and I want to look at raw play before I make my shot. I’m not waiting until deadline to do it.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
My problem is that it’s a ballzy play to claim masons right out of the gate.

I only see him more often doing it as scum if he gambitted just pretending to be a mason with no partner. Do you think he planned that for an end game? Otherwise I see everyone looking at him funny if they lived until lylo.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I only see him more often doing it as scum if he gambitted just pretending to be a mason with no partner. Do you think he planned that for an end game? Otherwise I see everyone looking at him funny if they lived until lylo.
What are you talking about? Eido has claimed as his partner, why are you speculating about a solo claim. Either they are both Mafia or they are both masons. Ryker with a newbie scum buddy 100% is capable of deciding to claim masons from D1 and sticking with it even though there is an IC in play. But, we're not popping the cork on that bottle D2. If they really are masons then we basically get to save a cleared townie to near endgame. If they are both Mafia we get a 2 for 1 if we catch them. Considering we got an extra day due to the save, I'm willing to wait a day to see if Ryker can catch scum D2.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
How much of your thoughts have been your own and how much is coached by Ryker? Also, are you being mentored?
The advice I've offered has mostly been not to look at what people did, but why they did it. Also to shoot down some more tinfoil hat theories.

Iirc, he has someone other than me he can ask mechanical questions like "What does this role normally do" etc.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Well, either Fonti is scum with Bessie or Bessie is verifiable. Who did you target N1 and what was the result?

Do you have specific questions? I'm not going to reveal ability #3 unless I legitimately think I'll be yeeted otherwise.
Vicarin, no result.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Ok, explicitly asked about my ability. Protects against any and all kills, apart from being lynched. Doesn't protect vs anything else.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Gotta say, we have a LOT of claimed protection. Damn.

Bessie not claiming the format of her results and having Fontisian target her would be good for checking some stuff.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I'm thinking.

I can confirm Bessie's ability, but not, I think who she targets. I need to consult with Chaco on the details.
You don't have an opinion on if she should be shot without knowing if you can see her target?

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
fontisian fontisian My 3rd ability is not something that gives information. If I ever use it it will be immediately verifiable, and you will say "wow, that is not a power that should be in the game like that." And then we will likely immediately win.

I think that's specific enough that scum!me couldn't weasel a later fake claim out of this ambiguity.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Gotta say though, Fontisian's claimed ability only works with, what, LaserGuy and Bessie (and one of BoomFrog's JOAT abilities) out of all of the claims? Bit weird. Unless there's scum trying to hide a rolecop or something.

Top Bottom