• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX at Ish's: HOUSING IS CLOSED, time to actually plan lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Apex will be fun. My mom said she still wants me to go so I will. I'ma have to figure out a way to the air port on the day that I leave to go to there though. I'll need to get all the practice I can while I'm there before Apex cause I'm going to be VERY rusty.

:059:

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
hey Ish, sorry for not giving you my full flight details earlier, my flight got switched around /grumble.

I'm arriving on the 5th of January at 3:16 PM at the Newark Liberty EWR airport.

Thanks again

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Seagull, I hope you read the part about me not being able to house you + 3 others...

@ Tarmo, don't worry about it lol, thanks for posting the info :) since you're arriving on the 5th as well as Larry's group, there's a pretty good chance I'm going to stay home to make sure you guys make it to my place safe while everyone that's interested in going to NYC heads out via train. Mildly unfortunate, but tbh I'm not the biggest city person and could use with the slight amount of relaxation it'll bring so it's all good :p

tekkie

Smash Master
Larry as in DEHF and co. as in someone that's going with him (I haven't been informed as to who that person is but that can be taken care of later lol)

Iirc, Bio had an issue with VGBC pressuring him out of some APEX thing because APEX denied VGBC the rights to run the stream because of limitations or whatever, but he still would've had his housing, idk. Really though, I hope you guys have housing :x

DEHF is staying at your place with us? i'm so ****ing hyped

rsr2

Smash Lord
Okay so I will know exactly 100% sure next week if I am going or not. It will depend on how much my paycheck is. I saw prices and they are really cheap than they were when I saw them last week. But hopefully they will stay the same. But yes I will be by myself :foreveralone:

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Iirc, Bio had an issue with VGBC pressuring him out of some APEX thing because APEX denied VGBC the rights to run the stream because of limitations or whatever, but he still would've had his housing, idk. Really though, I hope you guys have housing :x
I mean I'm going back and forth but it's a guaranteed job with money for something I love doing and never got for any other tournament \(o_o)/

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
RSR, we shall work things out over facebook ;D

lol Bio with that namesearch. I'm not questioning your methods/decisions, just hoping that everyone can still get housing and all that. Although I'm sure that at the very least you'll have a place to stay, APEX would have a much tougher time operating without you :p

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The germans that will stay at your place are all good folk btw. I know them personally.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I... am not ready for that video lol. And glad to hear it Gheb, that's reassuring since I don't really know any of them personally but they certainly seem like nice and friendly people :)

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Iirc, Bio had an issue with VGBC pressuring him out of some APEX thing because APEX denied VGBC the rights to run the stream because of limitations or whatever.
please don't post things when you really don't know what went down. It gives people a false impression on what happened. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just saying...

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Understood. I don't really know what happened, it's just something I recall hearing so it may be pretty off. I'm a bit too lazy to edit those previous posts, and people have already seen what I've typed so it'd probably be useless anyways, but FOR THE RECORD I have no idea what's actually going on and people should disregard everything I said on the subject.

Still hope everyone can work out housing though :x

leffen

Smash Champion
Hey! Me, Armada, Hack and Zoler are wondering if there is still place for the housing?
They are arriving at the 4th and I'm arriving during the morning of the 5th.
We leave on the 11th so housing after the tournament if possible would also be great!

Please reply asap, we've already spent ~$1000 and we really need to get housing

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Unfortunately I really can't house any more people :/ like, it's next to impossible lol. But I'm sending you a PM with some possibly helpful information now. Good luck finding housing!

Laem

Smash Champion
You'd think Armada would have no problem at all getting housing XD
i guess interwoflian love is just too strong

Laem

Smash Champion
Sounds like fun XD
pro tip: let people sleep on and under tables for more room :D

Eddy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
3909-7498-4428
Hi im coming with Kunai and the other europes can you pick up me too ? :)

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
SO MANY GERMANS @________________@ lol if you're really traveling with them, okay, but seriously... there will be no space to move in my apartment :p

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I really want to see either Gheb, Kudemo, T, or Semifer.

Gheb, ask Kudemo if he can go!

I know Semifer quit and unsure about T.

:018:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
@ Crifer: lol it's all good, I mean, you guys are definitely welcome, but I'm just worried about how we're going to fit comfortably. We'll fit for sure, but comfortably is another question :p

@ Seagull: Likewise, but Gheb and T aren't coming, no idea about Kudemo, and what's this about Semifer quitting? D:

Also, Seagull, idk if I was unclear before or if you're just dodging the question, but I am not housing you unless you come alone, and that's non-negotiable. So if you are coming alone, let me know and I'll hold your spot; if not, you will have to find a place to stay elsewhere. I know you frequent these boards a lot and read what's posted, so if you don't get back to me by the end of Tuesday you will be denied housing regardless of the circumstances. I'm not sure people understand just how badly of a space issue we're going to have, and just how much effort I'm going to have to put into managing all of this. Not cooperating with me is not going to fly.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
@ Crifer: lol it's all good, I mean, you guys are definitely welcome, but I'm just worried about how we're going to fit comfortably. We'll fit for sure, but comfortably is another question :p

@ Seagull: Likewise, but Gheb and T aren't coming, no idea about Kudemo, and what's this about Semifer quitting? D:

Also, Seagull, idk if I was unclear before or if you're just dodging the question, but I am not housing you unless you come alone, and that's non-negotiable. So if you are coming alone, let me know and I'll hold your spot; if not, you will have to find a place to stay elsewhere. I know you frequent these boards a lot and read what's posted, so if you don't get back to me by the end of Tuesday you will be denied housing regardless of the circumstances. I'm not sure people understand just how badly of a space issue we're going to have, and just how much effort I'm going to have to put into managing all of this. Not cooperating with me is not going to fly.

I ain't coming alone. I'll probably get a hotel room for myself and Caitie this week. I wasn't dodging the question, but this thread seemed like a good social.

:018:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
lol I guess it is a good social, isn't every thread on the Wolf boards? :p thank you for the quick response though, I appreciate it. And of course, you guys are welcome to visit before bedtime if you'd like :)

:phone:

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Oh sweet. I've heard about him but haven't seen much, looking forward to that.

We definitely need a Wofl group picture at APEX, pretty sure we'll have like around 10 of us lol

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Since I have a lot of money saved up I might come to a tourney other then Apex when Uni doesn't **** as badly as it does this winter. I don't think T ever had any concrete plans on going, he was only somewhat interested from what I've heard. Kudemo I have no contact to, his smash scene seems to be a bit isolated from the one I'm active in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom