• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX at Ish's: HOUSING IS CLOSED, time to actually plan lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekkie

Smash Master
so if i'm correct the Apex wolves will be, at Ish's place,

myself
KRD
Luminoth
Ish
RSR

in addition to

Seagull
Kain
Lycan
who uses marth and mk and sometimes wolf if it's convenient

who are staying elsewhere?

AscWolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AscWolf
Semifer quit on competitive Brawl, sadly.
He wasn´t on a tourney since BrawlinBerlin 2 (August)

So he definitely won´t come to apex

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
So now T is the best Euro :wolf:?

It's a shame Semifer quit...He was one of the few :wolf:s I actually liked watching and felt like I could learn something from.

:018:

AscWolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AscWolf
I heard that he lost an important match @BiB2 and after that he was to demotivated to continue on competitive Brawl.
He just Brawl sometimes in friends circle.

Yup T is the best :wolf: in Europe now.

rsr2

Smash Lord
Yep it's looking really grim for me going. I am short $120 to pay for the entire trip. So unless something awesome happens, I don't see myself going : \

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
Hey, what's up? I am quiK from Germany, and ****ing interested in APEX. Today i got my passport :cool:
..and I am searching for housing, cause i dont have that money for a hotel, so is there still enough space?

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Don't worry lol, I keep up with Europe's metagame well enough to know that QuikSilver is legit :p Quik, are you traveling with the rest of the Germans (Ravenlord, Crifer, Kunai etc)? If so, I can get you a spot :)

:059:

:phone:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I meant as a person. He's one of my favorite people from the german community, if that means anything.

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
I meant as a person. He's one of my favorite people from the german community, if that means anything.

thx :embarrass: really, i find you very "legit" too :059:

No, Ishiey. I will fly probably from another town to new york city (but would be awesome if i could spend the time with the others in your house).
other details i have to look the next days. but thanks for your offer <3

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Well, I don't want to split up the Germans, so keep me updated and I'll try to fit you in :p Actually, I just had a pretty decent idea lol, pretty sure you can stay.

Small update: That pretty decent idea I was talking about is about showering. Since I only have one shower, we'd kinda all be screwed already lol. This is actually my biggest concern, since as far as space goes I can have people sleep in the apartment hallway (not quite as comfy/social, but you have a roof over your head and it's decently warm :p). HOWEVER, there's a university rec center nearby that has showers, so I think I can take guests there and that'll really help out. Gotta look into that though :x

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
good ****, thank you! i will write in that thread in a few days for more details :) (btw it's not 100% sure im flying to america)

rsr2

Smash Lord
I think having 15 plus guys not shower for a few days is the way to go. We can do this!!!! At least they will know who were at the Wofl house ^ _^

KRDsonic

Smash Master
^No. I require showers every day (I can compromise it down to once every 2 days). Any less than that and my hair gets all bad and stuff :( Plus I like to be clean.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Don't worry KRD, I'm going to actually make a showering schedule lol. I'd really much rather avoid people being dirty and my apartment smelling like 20 people that don't keep clean >_> hopefully people can take a shower in 15 minutes so that there's enough time for everyone to shower and sleep every day :p

rsr2

Smash Lord
HOLY **** YOU GUYS!!!! I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GO :O

But first, I need to see if there is group going around here. Then if I really have to, I will take a plane over. Thank you 6 hours of cash game poker ^ _ ^

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Nice ;D the final list of people staying at my apartment looks like me, Tekkie, Tarmogoyf, Lumi + co, Larry + co, RSR, KRD, and more or less all of Germany xD over 20 people total, damn.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
You're too nice Ish LMAO. I feel bad for Arda, but I got a hotel room because I want a bed and shower.

Tell ya what, any :wolf: player (Only :wolf: players) who needs to shower can come to my place when I'm awake if need be. Not offering housing, but I can try to help Arda since he is a little in over his head at the moment lol...Bring your own shampoo+body wash and shiz.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Much appreciated Seagull <3

My current plan for showering is to have a strict schedule, with 15-minute slots for each person lol. That way, if we get back at 9, it'll "only" take until midnight for everyone to shower :p

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I call one of the first slots. I'm quick at showering. My hair needs a lot of time to dry though.

Edit: Wait, we can shower where Seagull is too, that could work also.

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
oh Ishy it doesn't look good, i dont find a cheap flight anymore x(
if someone has ANY idea, how to get a flight for 500€ from frankfurt (germany) to apex, please tell me

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I'm a nice guy, what can I say :embarrass: my only request is that being so nice is met with respect when everyone is over lol, as long as that happens everything should actually go pretty smoothly. It's going to be tough keeping this many people on some sort of schedule without some decent cooperation, but I don't think that'll be an issue :p

Quik... yeah, it's pretty tough to get a flight at this point X___x idk how to help out with that. You can try to get donations if you really want to go, but if you just need a slightly cheaper flight look into connection flights? They usually cost less.

EDIT: There should be flights for around $550, which should fall within your price range. Can't look into it too much now because of finals, but there's hope :)

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Well I'd house him in general, but he isn't coming (Da trolling). Worded my previous post weirdly.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
it breaks my heart that ishiey gave away my reserved spot for some german guy he doesn't even know </3

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
lol, so last night our melee players said they wanted to go to Apex.
not.
Can I still get a spot since I'm ^ coming

stupid forum non-reading my spaces for hilarity :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom