• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2014 - January 17th, 2014 - Somerset, NJ - Registration is up! $5,000+ in Prizes

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone have a copy of the schedule they could send me or copy and paste here? I can't download it because of the site issues

ibelieve616

Smash Rookie
Can anybody that still has it (staff, etc) post the schedule? I'll need to figure out a way to work around school on Friday.

ibelieve616

Smash Rookie
Is there any possible way I could request to be in the third wave of pools because that's the only way I could make it to Melee? Or do they not take requests like that?

Jesseyo

Smash Apprentice
I've been trying to check out the registration page for a good week now. Since PM is capped, I'd like to get in there.

Any info on the site coming back up?

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
So if I reserve a room, that'll be 99 dollars paid exclusively by me? Or will it be split by roomates or something?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
anyone wanna team in pokemon x/y?

PaNiC!

Smash Apprentice
Looking for another place to view the Rule sets for All smash games for APEX 2014.... since the site is down..

Sorp

Smash Rookie
Say myself and two friends register for the Melee 1v1s at the same time. Will this mean that we will be put into the same pool and have to face each other right away? I would really like to avoid this happening as this tends to happen a lot at other tournaments we attend. Are entrants randomized before being put into pools or are people clumped together based off their place in line after registering?

Thanks

Sorp

Smash Rookie
Say myself and two friends register for the Melee 1v1s at the same time. Will this mean that we will be put into the same pool and have to face each other right away? I would really like to avoid this happening as this tends to happen a lot at other tournaments we attend. Are entrants randomized before being put into pools or are people clumped together based off their place in line after registering?

Thanks
Speedy Response from the Apex team! I received this response in case anyone was also wondering:

"Provide us with their names and when we begin making the pools we will spread them out for you."

rogerthat

Smash Rookie
First timer!

Sorry if this is the totally wrong place to put this (if it is please point me in the right direction), but is anybody driving from nyc to apex? I'd be happy to split gas money, and even room money if theres space.

Also, how's the atmosphere in these competitions? I'm new to the scene, I've just recently gotten addicted to brawl. I'm not looking to compete really, just meet some people and watch games.

tekkie

Smash Master
Also, how's the atmosphere in these competitions? I'm new to the scene, I've just recently gotten addicted to brawl. I'm not looking to compete really, just meet some people and watch games.
there are hundreds of people all over the place playing and talking and doing all sorts of stuff. just never be afraid to talk to anyone.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
When is the registration deadline (for Brawl specifically, if diff events have diff deadlines)? Kinda important because the site keeps going down ._.

rogerthat

Smash Rookie
is the site going back up anytime soon?

also, anybody know whats the deal with checking into hotels. Me and my friend aren't 21, can someone else check in for us?

Top Bottom