• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2014 - January 17th, 2014 - Somerset, NJ - Registration is up! $5,000+ in Prizes

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
venue fee is $20 and yes u can just play friendlies, but u still need 2 pay
$20 for Friday/Saturday and $10 for Sunday, according to the FAQ.

https://www.apex-series.com/registration/faq.php

I know that the venue is a hotel but when does it "open?" I'll probably be arriving around 8:30/9AM. I figure I can just hang around in the lobby if it's not open to players yet, but not entirely sure of that.

Theftz22

Smash Lord
Just to once again note, the melee ruleset:

https://www.apex-series.com/rules/melee/

still contains no mention of master hand or freeze glitch being banned. In fact it also doesn't say anything about stalling except under the Wobbling clause:

"Wobbling is legal. Wobbling past 250% will be considered stalling and is not allowed."

Where here it is ambiguous whether stalling in general is banned or whether merely stalling by means of excess wobbling is banned.
Does no one care about this? It's a serious issue. If I mained ICs I would freeze glitch with the lead and then sit there for 8 mins. Would be legal right now with this ruleset.

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
My avermedia LGP was stolen Saturday morning. It was marked with my name, and phone #. It was in the melee section, first row, near the HETV (CRT with component outputs.) and I would appreciate it back. I don't appreciate spending my time and money to help set up/run apex, and create content for the smash community and get stolen from for my efforts.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Oh I can't wait for a results thread

Someone please text me the second a results thread is up

409-692-0697

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
im sad that my husband xyro didn't go to this

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
Somebody left a green ipod shuffle in room 373 over the weekend, if it's yours send me a message.

Great taste in music btw.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
My controller was left in Tony T's room this morning. Anyone that was there that picked it up, plz let me know.

Top Bottom