• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 Smash 64 January 11-13th, 2013 Singles Bracket is now up

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Nangoku's Ness is freaking sexy he would fit on the World Team for sure judging by a comparison Boom's Ness on youtube.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
no need to thank...for my last event ( kinda havent formally announced but ya ) I wanna make sure everyone has a great time and sees where we can be in our future.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Im looking so forward to this. Double christmas! Or maybe Double rainbow all over!? Yeah!

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Hopefully I will do decent where are my project64 forum peeps? I remember isai, boom, jaime_hr, Johnny, etc.

:phone:

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
The last big Tournament we had in Wa was TourneyPlay #4 back in 2010 and we had Isai boom and Kefit there. Other then this SSB is not to big here.

banze

Smash Journeyman
so banze wanna do separate best of 11 sets against my pikachu, kirby and fox?
You Gotta be kinding me!
Of Course wanna! ist set them ! I can play pika, Kirby and Cap Falcon for this!

Someone asked a few post later, the brazillian rules are basicly - all stages but mushroom and stage ban.

there are some more recent videos, I put a link to them later on here. Though it will always seems that Cabelo is the main star becouse of his gameplay!

I'll postthem later!!

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
20 from NY, 13 from NJ (YAY JERRY SIGNED UP, RUTGERS VS THE WORLD...weh), 12 from OOC (2 Brazil, 1 Mexico, 3 Japan, 6 Canada), 9 from IL, 5 from Cali, 4 from PA, 3 from CT, OH, and FL, 2 from MA and MD, 1 from SC, MI, MS, AZ, GA, NH, IN, TN, TX.

i'll probably meet the illinois folk at weedwack's house. everybody else, can't wait to meet you guys! :)

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
You'll definitely meet me, Rumbly, and Battlecow. I know Knitephox, Komo, and probably Combo Blaze are staying in the hotel.

weedwack too good

Battlecow

Play to Win
<3 weedwack

I'm gonna kiss that guy in a non-gay way

unless he wants it to be gay

mother****er saved me like 3 nights of hotel money he can have what he wants

weedwack

Smash Journeyman
That black hole was weak as hell, banze for bottom 8.

Finally got to play Sensei on console the other day. Haven't had a good nights sleep since.

Looking forward to meeting the IL crew. NJ vs IL crew battle has to happen.

firo

Smash Ace
i'll probably meet the illinois folk at weedwack's house. everybody else, can't wait to meet you guys! :)
I also won't be at weedwack's house - even though I registered as IL I'm actually in New York now for Winter break. Unless I drive down on Thursday night or something (a possibility, but I probably won't end up doing it)

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Registration should now be over. We got 86 players signed up. I think this is the biggest SSB Tournament In NA GET HYPE!!!! also I need to set up more MMS who wants to MM? any more players who wish to MM me. And come on guys someone MM the great Kefit.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Not you're fault Japan's is bigger Alex. Their 64 community is about the same size if not bigger, and NA is at LEAST like twice as big as japan so its harder to travel.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Plus they don't do entry free in japan, so that's why. This is the biggest paid 64 tournament

Battlecow

Play to Win
I think their 150 one was online, their max offline was like 115 or something

this is freaking hype though, cause paid + international + not best of one + BATTLECOW

so easily the best 64 tourney ever, even with no pools

GET HYPE

MattNF

Smash Lord
You're not wrong. In my experience, the "average" level in a Japanese server is at a much higher standard than the "average" level at Galaxy. In other words, their most average players would poop on most of Galaxy.
that's cuz "average" galaxy now consists of laggy BRs who play with 12 frames of delay

C.SDK

Smash Ace
I didn't even bother to check out the link when he posted that 'cause it was a dumb move on his part, but I just looked at it now and... wat.

I second what Star King said.

Top Bottom