• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
Dear Apex Staff,
I'll say this now, before bracket pools come out, so hundreds of people who know nothing about seeding don't have to:

Your seeding is bad

and you should feel bad.

:awesome:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I would get bodied in melee for free lol

And I mean that in more ways than one

Also, I'm pretty sure the foreigner is British or Australian. Gotta look at last threads

:phone:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Level 9 Luigi can't wavedash either but does that stop him? NO!

Roller

Smash Legend
So KayLo! had registered me under Brigadier General YooOoOOoOooo! but I believe it was changed to Roller so people knew who it was while making pools.

Is it cool if it gets changed back now that pools are pretty much set? 'cause I'd rather have the name I was reg'd under on my badge thingy.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
budges wont have names due to the amount of time it will take + making each person a badge is time consuming.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
budges wont have names due to the amount of time it will take + making each person a badge is time consuming.
International players should wear a name badge at least so us Americans know who they are.

Like, there are so many Europeans and Japanese players going and I don't know who all of them are (I don't think most do either).
:018:

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
they can write their names in marker.

Just , logistically, it was a little too much for us.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
No names :( oh well ill just write mine on
sorry for repost but when can we expect the pools to be up and will they be on here or the apex site or both
:phone:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Does that mean they will be up at midnight or tomorrow though? Is it worth me staying up or...?

:018:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
well, anticipating my bracket pool tomorrow!

Also providing someone can give me a marker pen to write on my lanyard, I am all good

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Fight with the ways of Aniki. Non-wavedashing Link/Samus player ftw.
Level 9 Luigi can't wavedash either but does that stop him? NO!
I'd love to play in the ways of Aniki but even a Lvl. 9 Luigi can take meat this point but I'm totally up to play Melee friendlies if anyone wants to beat a free G&W.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
So KayLo! had registered me under Brigadier General YooOoOOoOooo! but I believe it was changed to Roller so people knew who it was while making pools.
This was a very important heads up. Thanks. You'll be entered as Roller.

For others that entered their names as stuff like "chickeneater32" or "brawlmaster43" you'll likely have a garbage seed unless I am given a heads up within the next 2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom