• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 Info Dump!

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
HBox was seeded as the 4st best player to face Armada in Semis? Or was Armada/HB seeded as 2nd/3rd with someone else as 1st?
American seeding never makes sense...

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
I didn't pay attention to the Apex points, but according to the results of the past year, I'd say 1 Armada 2 Mango 3 PP 4 HBox is a reasonnable seeding, I don't see why you're surprised about it.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
M2K vs PP was painful to watch. I haven't seen M2K get dominated like that for a long time.

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
I agree :(... Did losing at least guarantee m2k top 8 though?
Yes he will place top 6 (tie for 5th) at least, and he should be playing Shroomed. (potentially playing Mango instead)

Top 8:
winner's bracket
Dr. PeePee (Falco) vs. Armada (Peach)
loser's bracket
Shroomed (Dr. Mario) vs. Mew2King (Marth/Sheik)*
Mango (Falco/Fox) vs. Hungrybox (Jigglypuff/Ness)*

7th/8th: KirbyKaze (Sheik)
7th/8th: Hax (Captain Falcon)

* = technically M2K/Hungrybox could flip, but M2K shouldn't have a rematch from winner's quarterfinals one round later, in loser's bracket

Osennecho

Smash Ace
Good. M2K is my favorite melee player. He also is still in winners in brawl. Although he probably is getting sent to losers next match he plays. Regardless, he's incredibly skilled.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
wtf is taking so long? i gotta bounce in half an hour. looks like i'll miss the end. oh well, if mango can't even get to armada/pp i won't care.

Top Bottom