• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 Lost and Found

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
So, after cleaning up the venue each night I was left with some items that there's no way of knowing who they belong to. Thus I think it would be nice to have this thread, even if there are people looking for specific items in general that aren't posted up here.

Here's what I have:

• A light black and green sweater (size 2XL)
  • Yoshi plushie with the word "Tim" stitched into it
  • Gamecube memory card (short black one, haven't checked the contents on it yet though)

I can take pictures of any of these items if needed. I'll check the gamecube memory card contents later on today as well. I have to go through some more unpacking today and I'll post up any additional items I have that are unclaimed.

Codi

Smash Ace
I lost a dark blue backpack with just a wii mote in it.
Also Lefty lost a gamecube at the Hyatt hotel. I think it was black?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Oh sweet! I'll contact him and find out.

If I don't (and others here) have answers for you guys I'll start posting your lost items on the Apex facebook and twitter to see if it anyone else knows.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Could you take a snapshot of the black memory card for me? does it have some white out or w/e on it?

yoshq

Smash Master
I lost a white iPod at room (112 I believe) of the Howard Johnson, or at the venue, don't really know. I think someone stole it from the hotel room (that stayed for free, to boot), but I'll be objective and post here. Thanks crismas.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
if the gamecube memory card has Metal gear solid twin snakes, monopoly party, and dead to rights on it. That could be my memory card. I don't know how it fell out of the gamecube it's inserted in the gamecube unless someone took it out for another melee setup.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I believe a Europe was lost somewhere near where the crew battles were going on.

If anyone finds it please return it to America it belongs to them.

xD

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
I've misplaced a white controller after playing Unknown in tourney day 3. If any one has seen it/has it, again, a white controller with an extremely long wire, please hit me up asap.

twizzlerj

Smash Journeyman
damn dude a lot of people have those hope you find it man my friend bought one i tried it out they are perfect would be mad if i lost one.

Willz-LC

Smash Cadet
I lost my wallet (with $1000 in cash and my brazzers username+password inside it), my wii (was next to a TV, forgot which one), and my sensor bar (can't play wifi now guys thanks a lot).

If anyone finds these items in New Jersey send me a message please, thanks.

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
I lost my wallet (with $1000 in cash and my brazzers username+password inside it), my wii (was next to a TV, forgot which one), and my sensor bar (can't play wifi now guys thanks a lot).

If anyone finds these items in New Jersey send me a message please, thanks.
i got your brazzers details bro don't worry about that

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I lost a King Dee Dee shirt on day three. I would have sworn I put it in my bag. It was a size large. If anyone found it, please contact me.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Was anyone missing an orange bag? Rutgers contacted us and asked.

Also, my apologies to whomever asked me to check the memory card, been sick and keep forgetting to do it >_< I'll carve it into my arm tonight to do it lol XD

Luigisama

Smash Champion
the memory is black and I think it could be the one that crismas found.
if the gamecube memory card has Metal gear solid twin snakes, monopoly party, and dead to rights on it(along with melee). That could be my memory card.

Top Bottom