• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 Info Dump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonsai

Smash Cadet
So lemme get this straight. Sheridan promised to look at the amsah vs ice matchup, yet didnt and according to the bracket darkatma posted, ice not only got knocked out early by amsah whom he shouldn't have had to face so early on, but also got knocked out of the bracket by the exact same person!

How's that for a ****ty bracket? Get knocked out twice by a fellow european on an usa tournament. =D I can count 4 europeans on 64 man bracket lol, yet he somehow managed to end up facing the same person twice. Poor ice, is all I can say.

But hey, has the grand finals been played yet?
I don't think bracket has even started yet lol

Merkuri

Smash Lord
So lemme get this straight. Sheridan promised to look at the amsah vs ice matchup, yet didnt and according to the bracket darkatma posted, ice not only got knocked out early by amsah whom he shouldn't have had to face so early on, but also got knocked out of the bracket by the exact same person!

How's that for a ****ty bracket? Get knocked out twice by a fellow european on an usa tournament. =D I can count 4 europeans on 64 man bracket lol, yet he somehow managed to end up facing the same person twice. Poor ice, is all I can say.

But hey, has the grand finals been played yet?
Lol, Darkatma posted predictions. I don't think bracket has even started yet.

Revven

FrankerZ
Bracket hasn't started yet, they're going to have KDJ vs Linguini on stream soonish though, so that'll be when you know bracket has started.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
There are Melee bracket matches on the stream. They have been telling us in the chat that smash starts at 2pm since I arrived at 9am, and they still insist on that even though it already started.
And no info on a fixed bracket.

Vegard

Smash Lord
wtf are you talking about Samo? Ice is about to play Mango you idiot

(a little late there but duhh..)

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
Can we assume that Ice switched with Chillindude829? Considering Mango and Ice just met in 2nd round winners.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
they changed the bracket to make sure ice and amsah didnt (probably) play in second round winners. So instead they put ice vs mango xD

So is there a new bracket because it has been changed.

edit: pretty sure that was first round winners bro ^

Samochan

Smash Master
wtf are you talking about Samo? Ice is about to play Mango you idiot

(a little late there but duhh..)
Obviously I was mistaken after seeing the fake bracket and not reading the post thoroughly, which was well pointed out before you showed up late which even you seem to comprehend. There is no need to call me an idiot over that. >_>

But yea, out of the fire and into the freezer, so it seems. Aint gonna be fun being ice right now. :p

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Stric def. Axe
Kdj def Stric
Hax def. Redd
kage def. Pc
Wobbles def. Darc
darc def. Hugs
Ib def. Azen

More shortly

:phone:

Merkuri

Smash Lord
I have to say I'm loving how these Marths are powershielding Falco's lasers more now. Even though they both lost their matches.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Anyone with tio mind keping track of those updates and filling in the bracket?

edit: nm thanks orn

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Amsah vs Mew2King for 17th later today ROFL!!!

(Assuming Amsah goes through Losers' without losing)

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
How'd Amsah end up in losers? Trying to keep the bracket updated lol

Is M2K losing to Wobbles confirmed?

I'm just going to assume the above is true and update bracket...

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
I'm also keeping a tio file updated. Maybe I could have an updated bracket on my homepage so the url stays the same.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Wobbles beats M2K with Wobbling banned. Anyone giving Wobbles **** and not respecting him, **** you guys.

MacD being so legit.

Chroma

Smash Apprentice
KDJ vs Shroomed, game two, both last stock but KDJ with a sizeable lead. KDJ backairs, killing Shroomed but SDing off of the bottom before Shroomed disappears. 2-0 Shroomed. =C Salt at maximum capacity all around.

Ørn

Smash Journeyman
AJP, feel free to take over. It'd probably make it easier for everyone since I'm not actively hunting information outside this thread.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
If they put SF4 and marvel on this stream and leave the thousands of melee players out to dry i'll be pissed.

seriously melee has over 300 entrants and thousands of viewers compared to the SIDE EVENTS that are sf4 and marvel. they better keep melee on tap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom