• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2012: Captain Jack & Mach Dash Support!! + Donations (GOAL REACHED)

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
mm no, i think this applies from here on out. he's not gonna go back and double everything that was already donated.

he already donated like 80% or more of the original anyways :p

LLDL

Smash Hero
So it's $30 because I donated $15 a few days ago.

:phone:
It's from this point on. But still, should be more incentive, we're already passed the $700 threshold! Just gotta wait for thesmashbrosmobie to update me!

Dax

Smash Journeyman
I'll donate 20 bucks since I win them with soccer bets anyway, but I'd do it only if there still is a real chance that they might come.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I'll donate 20 bucks since I win them with soccer bets anyway, but I'd do it only if there still is a real chance that they might come.
There's a definite chance they will come once the amount is achieved ^_^. Also make sure to post if you do donate, your contribution will be doubled.

Dax

Smash Journeyman
There's a definite chance they will come once the amount is achieved ^_^. Also make sure to post if you do donate, your contribution will be doubled.
hmm well then can you tell us what's the exact amount right now? I'd donate if it's a good amount AND mew2king really puts that 100$ :bee:

Also aren't ticket prices changing and getting more expensive every day ? (but I guess that's a problem CJ knew)

LLDL

Smash Hero
It's above 700 now, I just have to be updated on the exact amount. But if you donate 20, that will be 40 = 740. Plus Strong bad says he will donate 50, which will in turn be 100, putting us at 840. I'm going to put in 30 soon = 60, which would put us at 900. Then M2K's final 100 would be 1000. So I say go for it!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
? get to $800, have M2K donate $100, then Ankooku for Cocoa Puffs can do the rest

Bing: that's what he's talking about when he's saying contributions get doubled.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Can you update the first post? Depending on how a tourney goes tomorrow I'll probably donate $50ish come Sunday.

Pi

Smash Hero
1,000$ doesn't seem like enough especially for two plane tickets from mars or wherever these guys are from

how much are they paying themselves if u don't mind me asking?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Just got the update, the new total is $768.33. Almost there!! Please post if you donated!!

foshio

Smash Journeyman
I sent 30 bucks to that account a week or so ago. I didn't know how to say it was for Captain Jack through pay pal and forgot to post. Sorry

LLDL

Smash Hero
PM me your name, so that I can have them identify which donation was yours.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
k I can't afford to donate until this weekend maybe or even later. plans came up :(

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Guys that donated let Aisight know so he can match your donations

LLDL

Smash Hero
We're about $800 now. Just a few more donations and they will be confirmed!!

LLDL

Smash Hero
TheSaberGuy just donated the remaining $230!! Thanks SO MUCH!!! Merry Christmas to you as well.

It looks like Captain Jack is confirmed. I will update you guys ASAP on the situation with the plane tickets!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Captain Jack's plane ticket is purchased.......... HYPE?!?!?!?!

I'll update you on the status Mach Dash soon as well.

Dax

Smash Journeyman
I now have the chance to donate (a little) if it's still needed for the other guy.

PB&J

Smash Hero
soft needs help getting to apex from atl,tickets were 200 the other day and now they are 370 and up, Please help if you can

Top Bottom