• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2012: Captain Jack & Mach Dash Support!! + Donations (GOAL REACHED)

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Could we have a final update please? Are Captain and MachDash Jack confirmed for Apex now?

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Oh, I see Captain Jack really is registered. I'd love an update about Macdash though. He isn't registered and I was actually more excited about him coming than CJ.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Captain Jack is registered! I'm still waiting for that update on Mach Dash, I will post as soon as I hear the news. On another note, Kou is registered as well and is teaming with CJ!

Merkuri

Smash Lord
if cj is teaming with kou,who is macdash teaming with?
Souten maybe. He is supposed to be confirmed for Apex but I haven't heard anything about him in a while and he isn't registered.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
i don't feel lied too
? They may have lied about buying Machdash's ticket. It's possible he didn't know a thing about this and they used the rest of the money for themselves. I don't see what you're getting at.

PB&J

Smash Hero
Japan isnt like that,im sure he will come, they will register before tonight anyway,and im sure alex strife will let them register late anyway

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
So they need to give $500 back

maybe this is something we should talk about after the tourney

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
the money was for CJ's ticket. CJ in return was getting Mach Dash to come. Mach Dash decided to quit and ****ed over CJ and Mach Dash disappeared and we have been looking for him for the past 2 weeks.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Cause me and CJ went to try and look for him. We wanted him to come. Heck we even had Kou looking. We also did not want to disappoint anyone. Trust me me and CJ are hella pissed on MD.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
That's disappointing, that's pretty ****ed up for md to ditch out without being straight up about it.

Glad you, cj, and kou were trying though. We appreciate the effort. ;)

Battlecow

Play to Win
No, he didn't say he was coming and then disappear, they just never got ahold of him :/

I'll let the people who actually gave money in the first place decide if they wanna be indignant about this.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah. And some people who donated probably are going to be in indignation, but I hope they didn't just blindly donate without reading the OP. The proceeds went towards paying off CJ's ticket, and he was also going to use part of it to pay off mach dash's flight. Then MD just fell out of contact when the goal amount was reached. *******

The thread was originally just called CJ donations, but someone on the first page of posts requested for me to put Mach Dash Support since he is popular.

I don't think I'll be helping people with donation threads anymore. BOTH threads reached the goal (Shiz and Mach Dash) and now neither are going. Yeah, never again. wtf

Levingy

Smash Apprentice
Couldn't Shiz give the ticket to some other player who is living near shiz, so atleast somebody could come to the tourney? As the ticket is unrefundable, could it at least be changed so that someone other could use it?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
no i said it the right way...MD said he was going...then one day said i quit and disappeared...no money was given to him though it went all to CJ

LLDL

Smash Hero
Couldn't Shiz give the ticket to some other player who is living near shiz, so atleast somebody could come to the tourney? As the ticket is unrefundable, could it at least be changed so that someone other could use it?
He got called in to court.

And their policy is any trip changes, like person flying, destination or date of travel is a $150 charge : /

Levingy

Smash Apprentice
He got called in to court.

And their policy is any trip changes, like person flying, destination or date of travel is a $150 charge : /
Damn, that policy sucks. I wonder where it is based on that if just the person that travels is changed, then you have to pay as much as $150? I can't imagine so much extra work in it to charge that amount of money. Well, I guess there ain't much to do then =/.

Top Bottom