• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 Official Video Thread - feat Shiz Armada Lucky Axe Wobbles Kage and more!

LLDL

Smash Hero
Thanks sleepy. Check the OP most of the matches are filled up, but if any of them look like the missing matches let me know.

PB&J

Smash Hero
im pretty much done with the apex vids..i have some pics so i might do a montage with pics or if i have time ill do a video montage but idk yet..pic montage is like a def though even though i didnt get that many.(my camera took pics while recording)

unknown522

Some guy
ah well. What can you do?

get em next time! Also, if you want I can teach you how to gay pikachu. It's short and simple.

Also, did someone record my 2 MMs with tope? It was on the tv in front of the projector closest to the brawl room (not the main projector), second tv from the right side.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I just discovered Blunted vs axe in my final 8 hour video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRmyH9GAcd4

there's a bunch of other matches but the vast majority are friendlies... probably.
Thanks a bunch SleepyK =]

get em next time! Also, if you want I can teach you how to gay pikachu. It's short and simple.

Also, did someone record my 2 MMs with tope? It was on the tv in front of the projector closest to the brawl room (not the main projector), second tv from the right side.
Yah dude I heard you effing ***** Tope, lol. Kirbykaze practice is 2 ****ing good.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
sorry for not getting it up sooner!
i skipped past it because i was being lazy about going through the entire 8 hour video...

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
That's why my computer cuts and records all match automatically before I start looking at what's in them =)

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord

All you have to do is edgeguard Pika with fsmash as Fox or Falco.

Or you can also just watch what Forward does against Axe =D

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I know there were a ridiculous amount of videos from this, but it is still absurd that a month has passed and we are still waiting on videos from VGBC.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Interviews will be up soon along with more doubles videos

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Gonna have to post them Sunday or Monday. I have to go to a family reunion this weekend

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I want to apologize for the late timing of the videos. Had I known about this sooner I would have put more effort into getting the content out myself. Rest assured next year I am going to be doing a different system to get the content uploaded that will take out any middle man for content. I am sorry for the wait guys and I will be more on top of this from this point further.

I want to apologize for the late timing of the videos. Had I known about this sooner I would have put more effort into getting the content out myself. Rest assured next year I am going to be doing a different system to get the content uploaded that will take out any middle man for content. I am sorry for the wait guys and I will be more on top of this from this point further.
Let me take care of recording all the footage on the main setup. Check out the upload dates on all my Apex youtube videos.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10621247&postcount=4

example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU5P-m3SxAs
August 09, 2010

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
What about Brawl doubles? Is that gonna be uploaded?
The automatic replay code couldn't handle all of the macros . If the macros limit was exceeded tthe Wii had to be restarted. Since people were playing super safely we had restart the Wii a lot and decided to play with out the Code most of the time since it was slowing down the tourney. So it looks like no important teams matches were able to be saved

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
We should find a way around that or use more recording equipment for next time. With all the tvs and wiis set up for recording we can and will do better

LLDL

Smash Hero
I think you should take the next months to assign like 15-20 players who have professional recording setups. Have 2 rows ALL recording setups, and with people managing them willing to sacrifice their time to record and make sure that when a set is played that it is recording. These players could get free entry, or awarded something at the end of the tourney. This way you could assign each match to one of the 15-20 recording setups, basically guaranteeing that every tourney set is recorded, and since these will be reliable people, the matches go up mad fast.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I want to do that but right now the issue is getting those interviews up . then I will think about it. hit it up on aim i did want to talk to you

GimR

NNID
VGBC_GimR
Some Interviews are up. We have a lot more coming. I know some of them are really good and some aren't that great. This was our first time doing this and has been a learning experience.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Some Interviews are up. We have a lot more coming. I know some of them are really good and some aren't that great. This was our first time doing this and has been a learning experience.
Next time I promise mine and my bros voices won't be so shot :p

Well mine was ok (except for the day 3 interviews. No one had a voice by then :p)

Top Bottom