• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 Official Video Thread - feat Shiz Armada Lucky Axe Wobbles Kage and more!

AXE 09

Smash Master
I had to fight 3 Foxes, 2 Falcos, and Armada twice so technically 2 peaches lol.

I fought so many spacies at this tournament, it was ridiculous. Even in pools, there were a bunch of them lol. Where's the character diversity you guys?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I had to fight 3 Foxes, 2 Falcos, and Armada twice so technically 2 peaches lol.

I fought so many spacies at this tournament, it was ridiculous. Even in pools, there were a bunch of them lol. Where's the character diversity you guys?
I periodically change my Fox's colour.

there's your diversity

(I'm trying to learn to play Mewtwo : D)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I want to see the interviews Dogysamich did with a bunch of smashers like Mango, Armada, etc.

Where they at?

PB&J

Smash Hero

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
yup yup..i actually have more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuKIM6eGQb8 - dr pp vs armada plus dr. pp interview

and m2k vs hbox(dip edition)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Jn9DF7JZU

and im only doing this because i only have a few more vids left and i want them to get some more views and alot of good vids get overlooked
if people want to see them they'll go to your whole page after the first time you post imo.

and if need be, request for chain-ace to put the link to your YT in the OP for a good channel to subscribe to since people check the OP for vids- EDIT: and whaddya know the link to ur channel is in the OP already. no need to post about them if people can check that man :p

good videos and all though.

LLDL

Smash Hero
He's gonna make a single post that links to all his vids so that I can add them to the cam vids section all at once.

Top Bottom