• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

CO18

Smash Hero
LOL this is crazy inui beat his snake on rc then 3rd game he 3 stocked swordguards back shdhhjsdbhjs

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Could whoever is recording matches and posting them on the stream please continue doing that? I'm watching Armada vs Death Knight now and I'm happy I can at least watch something.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
yeah it is a little laggy xD But meh it's better than not being able to see the stream :D and i agree someone should do that same thing for melee as well

I heard M2K wasnt entering melee singles so he can do well in brawl singles =/ or something like that lol

Merkuri

Smash Lord
That's a great idea. Can someone who can see the stream please live stream the stream. You would be doing a whole lot of people a big favor.

Edit: Taj vs Death Knight is recorded on the stream. Thanks much for posting these vids man.

Dax

Smash Journeyman
To people having problem with the stream: download "hotspot shield".
It really works i'm using it and now I can see it

i'm from italy

JPOBS

Smash Hero
livestream.com/nowsmash

stream of the stream if it fails xD
yo can you PLEASE do it for melee instead? theres already a brawl alternate!!

edit: dude this is REALLY beast, this guy did it on Liivestream there is absolutely no lag. Can you PLEASE do it for melee instead becsause brawl already has an alternate stream but melee doesnt.

Merkuri

Smash Lord
To people having problem with the stream: download "hotspot shield".
It really works i'm using it and now I can see it

i'm from italy
I did this and now the melee stream is on air for me but all I see is a big black screen(and I can't see the chat anymore) anyone else have this problem? Is anything playing on the melee stream right now?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
I did this and now the melee stream is on air for me but all I see is a big black screen(and I can't see the chat anymore) anyone else have this problem? Is anything playing on the melee stream right now?
if it says on air at the bottom you should be able to see the stream.
hit the Play button. If it says off air its not working.
let us know if it works

Screw the chat room
edit: apperently its off for everyone vg is trying to refresh it. when it gets back on merkuri, i'll let u know

Merkuri

Smash Lord
if it says on air at the bottom you should be able to see the stream.
hit the Play button. If it says off air its not working.
let us know if it works

Screw the chat room
edit: apperently its off for everyone vg is trying to refresh it. when it gets back on merkuri, i'll let u know
I tried hitting the play button and still nothing.

Yeah I would really appreciate it if you told me when the stream is up.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7rcwX2Goro&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7rcwX2Goro&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Measure of hype during RAIN vs. Dark.Pch was insane

(sorry for the poor quality, btw)

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: How is it the year 2010 and East Coast still cannot put up a tournament stream?

Merkuri

Smash Lord
Lol so when I download Hotspot Shield I can see the stream but not the chat and when I remove Hotspot Shield I can see the chat but not the stream. I guess I'm just gonna have to watch it essentially alone :laugh::(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom