• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Can't imagine Keit doing anything melee related lmao
:laugh:

I was actually far more hyped for Melee than Brawl at Pound 4 but since alot more Brawl people are actually coming to Apex its about even for me atm. I also keep up with Melee alot regarding tournament matches and results.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I still won't know for a couple of weeks if I can go. I'm 19, but if I get enough money to go, do you think I should let my mom know I'm going, or would it be a dick move to leave across the country for a few days?

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I mean
if you're independent it doesn't matter...
if she pays for your stuff then yeah you should probably tell her

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
stingers this is because i do not want people to do this last min. If you want to put who you think your teammate is now and change it later you can stop being a baby about it XD

stingers

Smash Obsessed
What tournament lets you register your teammates at the door?
MLG ORLANDO BABY

HYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

LETS GO ORLANDOOOOOOOOO!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
of course but you are going

everyone is going to this there is no excuse...I will drag you from your house...XD

mlg does not have anything over this besides the millions they get from sponosrs XD

this will be the best brawl/melee event in HISTORY

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
mlg sucks though, I mean just look at those neutrals for brawl. they also discriminate against people who use wireless controllers.

Alex doesn't discriminate.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I still think esam is a bit too wound up...guess him looking to sebricks MK bothers him too much....XD...guess he rather play his DDD since thats a better matchup for himXD

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
there is no official list for who's rooming with us. It'll probably be us rooming with other people to be honest. The only person who is guaranteed a spot at the moment is Axe because I <3 that kid to death. And MacD but I think he would room with someone else :p

If people want me and my bro to get a room so they can stay with us we will though. As loong as we get enough people so the costs won't be too outrageous :D

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well btw guys this is important. We need at least 250 people signed up so we can pay off the venue completely. I want this done in the next 2 months so I do not have to raise the venue price. If not this is what will happen.

Every 2 months I will raise the venue $10. that will be to help pay the venue.

Please guys I do not want to raise the venue fee and I wanna provide a great payout for everyone. Pre-reg. I will be writing up stuff for all regional threads to urge everyone why Apex is the tournament to go to and what makes it amazing and how it can, and should be, the tournament to go to all over the world.

Do not disappoint me brawl and melee players.

strawhats

Smash Master
Masashi, Tani, Calle W, and Thunders for melee

Calle w is from Sweden, the other three are from Japan.

And you can put Masashi down for Brawl, too.
Holy ****...**** just got real.

I really really wanna go now. Part time job ftw. lol

Alex good ****...this tournament is looking really HYPE right now.

caleb0froy

Smash Journeyman
there is no official list for who's rooming with us. It'll probably be us rooming with other people to be honest. The only person who is guaranteed a spot at the moment is Axe because I <3 that kid to death. And MacD but I think he would room with someone else :p

If people want me and my bro to get a room so they can stay with us we will though. As loong as we get enough people so the costs won't be too outrageous :D
Yo I am Totally In for this!!! I'll bunk up with who ever ****ing wants to!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
please PAY when you pre-reg so I can pay the venue guys...if apex does not happen it willl suck for all of us...do not let mlg win fight the power!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
...no

pay using a CC or teh same way you would pay for mlg

this is so we have the funds in teh bank account to give it to the venue.

you honestly think a university would accept us saying

"hey none of hte people like using cc or are too dumb ot know can they just give ti to you at the door"

just get a CC and do it

please everyone if you do not do this then we cannot pay the venue. All we need is 250 people to do it quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom