• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2010 - Event Done | Partial Results up Side events will be posted ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I looked the melee rules and the pound 4's rules. I talked to a few people and really focused on the rules and what people want.

I decided that this is not about what is fair for everyone ( cause you cannot make everyone happy ) but it is more about looking at threads from the past year and a half and really figuring out what is best.

At this point I am using the Pound 4 ruleset. I find that no one complained about it and has something for everyone. I thank everyone for their time. I do believe this is the only rule-set I found that really does not cause people to complain about stages but more about skill.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Having jiggs ditto in finals is like watching Rob dittos in brawl. . .... ... I cannot even gather words to describe such an atroscity.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Im here

Big Lou hippie Boss LK get up in this rep real ***** luigi

Also Melee...Falcons please another double falcon ****...

Silent Rain an Team Sax

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
Omg a big azz tourney thats 40 mins from were I live?! Yeaaaah I'm def coming to this :D

M@v

Subarashii!
Adhd was an underdog(not a massive one, but ally and m2k were favored over him).

Also, Ksizzle. I NEVER expected him to get 4th.

Palpi

Smash Hero
Why not? I am pretty sure ksizzle has placed in top 8 at every tourney he entered for over a year and took some sets off really good players, while doing so.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Adhd was an underdog(not a massive one, but ally and m2k were favored over him).

Also, Ksizzle. I NEVER expected him to get 4th.
I honestly thought Ksizzle had a shot at first or 2nd tbh. Should have beaten Ally in losers 2-1 btw but they both didn't know the rules and kept going which caused Ksizzle to lose 2-3.

Basically that ****er is crazy lol, don't underestimate him. (still want to see him vs M2K....)

Allied

Smash Master
i want cable to take top 5

just saying that would f*cking cut the c0ck off of pro-ban

1. Ally
2.Adhd
3.Cable
4.m2k

They would SH*T themselves and be like "NOOOO ITS NOT FULL MK IN THE BRACKET OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG SOMEONE MESSED UP"

M@v

Subarashii!
No way a DK is placing that high without help. Just ain't happening. He's going to run into a DDD sometime.

Allied

Smash Master
Its possible to beat D3 with DK =0 but your right

but you also never know i've seen some crazy Sh*T!

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
  • Free T-shirts
  • Free Sticker set by crismas
  • Mystery Prize ( this prize will be between $20-50 in value and can be a DVD/Blu-ray or Game )
Allow me be to be the first to say that Crismas stickers are the most valueble of those things.

They're much better quality than the mystery prize or the TV.

They look better.

And they probably last longer too.

I want some stickers.

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Alex, I propose you set up a chatroom on this thread so the thread doesn't turn into a chatroom like the pound4 thread did.

In fact, if you make the chatroom a ustream chat on the account of someone who is going to livestream at apex, the chatting can just continue until the actual day of the tournament because ustream channel chats are always on.

Or if you want to go the more professional way, set up an IRC channel.

pockyD

Smash Legend
random talk in the thread = good for the tournament

there's only so much 'real 'stuff to talk about for the next 7 months; random chitchat keeps the thread at the top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom