• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

anyway to get easy money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
im really looking forward to joning tourneys now, my bro and I are bored, typically he beats the crap outta me till he's bored, and my parents are strict with their money. and not as "rich" they wont lend asingle dollar. im just asking a way to get EZ money. i would get a job, but it wil be hard to manage, i have football to do, and it would ruin my grades. doing chores wont work either, WHAT WILL?!

SSJ5Goku8932

Smash Lord
There is no such thingas to get easy money.Even those ways that get you alot,may lead to a sting to 10 years in jail.You would have to work for it,or get someone else to do it for you

IntegraDC2rawkr

Smash Cadet
mow the lawn. Thats what I did when I wanted to buy new guitar pedals for my guitar.
Depends on your neighborhood. Ghetto then your out of luck.
I got $120 from mowing 5 lawns in my friends neighborhood

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Well best way to to start a small business (lemonade stall lmao) or get a part time job.

Or you can go to Somalia and become a Somalian Pirate and rob giant oil ships in a small boat with small guns.

Lovely

Smash Lord
sell crack.
Bad to do, but it does put a good amount of bread on the table.

Get A Jerb!
I hear the US economy make's it hard to get a job without it paying you right or keeping it. If your not rich or high middle class, it's a tough rood.

Wash cars.
That would only work in the summer, wouldn't it?

I think what gives you easy money is if you work at some fastfood like, it's easy to find and it pay's more than people think.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Just go work at any fast food restaurant, would give you enough cash to go on a tourney for the month

MBreeto

Smash Ace
Sell stuff on craigslist. Also, if you play football, why don't you fight back?

E.G.G.M.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
If there was an easy way to make money, don't you think we'd be out doing it instead of posting in here?

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Purchase a segway and offer to be neighborhood watch for a modest 350 a week.
im really looking forward to buying a segway so i can be a neighborhood watch for decent pay. I want the money so i can jon tourneys, my bro and I are bored, typically he beats the crap outta me till he's bored, and my parents are strict with their money. and not as "rich" they wont lend asingle dollar. im just asking a way to get EZ money. i would get a job, but it wil be hard to manage, i have football to do, and it would ruin my grades. doing chores wont work either, WHAT WILL?!

liek srsly

Edit:
recycle
coinstar
lottery
bingo
win

Shök

Smash Champion
Sell some of your stuff.

I could make about 100$ just selling some of my Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
same suggestion sell your old stuff that you dont use
better yet use ebay and say you have a peice of gum justin timberlake chewed (trust me at least 2 people will buy it)
I remember finding 3 or so Oreos made the wrong way. Too bad I ate them; coulda sold it

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Sell Cocaine then. People who buy it aren't likely to kill you and the profit margin is huge

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
GPT sites are great if you can't get a job and want a little extra cash on the side. I'd rather not post links so just PM me.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Buy some stock. Blue chips of course. Those kind of stocks won't take a big hit and if your lucky could have a good run like Gigamedia. Then again the StockMarket sucks right now so it may not be the best move. I've owned a stock called Pizza Inn for 3 years now and it hasn't done anything.

E.G.G.M.A.N.

Smash Journeyman
Buy some stock. Blue chips of course. Those kind of stocks won't take a big hit and if your lucky could have a good run like Gigamedia. Then again the StockMarket sucks right now so it may not be the best move.
But the best time buy stock is always when the market is in a downturn, that's when they're cheapest! Then you can reap the benefits when they come back up.

X Shinigami X

Smash Cadet
Sell stuff you don't use on Ebay or craigslist. Me I'm good at art so I custom paint T-shirts which is fairly easy for good pay (30$ a shirt takes around 30 mins) You have to pay to setup a stand or have a website though.... Other stuff I do (This is going to be odd) there's actually still a big yoyo community out there so I custom paint yoyo's and sell them and make yoyo string which brings in a good income actually (Around 2k a month)..... I'm 15 btw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom