• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone like Smashville?

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
even though I hate Animal Crossing, I do love this stage due to in being simplistic similar to Final Destination, and I especially love the KK Concert on Saturdays which is sometimes fun to listen

Hippopotamus

Smash Rookie
It's one of my favorites! It's so simple, and the Animal Crossing theme is too cool... I love it :)

GI Josh

Smash Journeyman
I love Smashville, but most of the music is absolutley horrible to me. Maybe cause I'm into hardcore rock....

Esoteric

Smash Apprentice
Definitely one of my more favored stages. FD is still good, but it has become stale imo.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Smashville is probably my favorite stage, next would be Final Destination (I perform better there for some reason).

nirniva

Smash Rookie
What is there to say that hasn't already been said? Smashville = t3h pwn. End of story.

TheTomNookster

Smash Apprentice
I love Smashville! It's one of my favorites. I've been a fan of the Animal Crossing series (as you can tell) ever since the original Gamecube release. Now all we, as the fans, need to hope for is an Animal Crossing fighter to appear in the next Super Smash Bros. game!

Thundershock fan

Smash Cadet
I like smashville, the name describes whats going on in the fight and the music is cool(my favorite is "Tom Nook's Store"with the whistling and all.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
smashville is probably in my top three stages.

...even though my opponents always try to edgeguard me through the moving platform when it follows me off the stage :p.

Overload

Smash Lord
smashville is a pretty good stage, it could do without the balloon though, I remember having my recovery gimped by that thing since I used ness

ScubaF_ingSteve

I eat stickers all the time, dude!
NNID
ScubaSteve94
Smashville is my favorite stage, the look, the design, the theme, the music, it's all great. #1 stage in brawl, with battlefield, yoshi's island, pictochat, pokemon stadium 1 and frigate orpheon all coming in second, those are my top counter picks.

toktomo

Smash Cadet
I love smashville...it's possibly the best stage Brawl has to offer. What else is there to say, the stage tells everything for it's self!

Queen Zelda

Smash Cadet
Smashville is my second favorite stage. It's simple and colorful, not to mention that we can also hear K.K. Slider play songs on Saturday nights.

Kirbyhat

Smash Rookie
Its definitely in my top five. I like a clean, non side scrolling stage, thats easy to get around. Most of the time anyway.

JuniorToons

Smash Apprentice
I like Smashville since it is one of the most fairest stages in the game, but the only thing I don't like about it is the the floating platforms get in the way sometimes. Other than that, Smashville is a pretty good stage.

Pika Flame

Smash Cadet
I HATE SMASHVILLE! Well it's pretty bad if your brother picks it every time, and I don't like FD, so I don't know why I would like Smashville.

Top Bottom