• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone like Smashville?

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Yeah really, also its nice to hear some K.K. once and a while

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
smashville is great. not only is it good way to bring animal crossing(one of my favorite cube games) into the series, but also a great neutral.

one of the few stages that is just worth playing no matter what or with who.

i don't know anyone who doesn't like it, and the music is too good

GaleForce

Smash Rookie
I like smashville a lot. The edges of the stage don't screw people over, and it has 2:00 AM, one of my favorite songs.

Amide

Smash Lord
It's Final Destination except cool music, it's not just flat, no stupid lips, and it doesn't get picked every single match. Still, people think FD measures how good you are at smash more. Go figure.

L 17

Smash Apprentice
This stage is probably my favorite in terms of layout. I prefer it over FD because the edges don't cause trouble and the moving platform changes things up a bit, but not too much.

The only downside for me is the music. I'm not saying I don't like it, but there are definitely better songs for brawling.

iTz_HaVoC

Smash Cadet
I prefer Smashville over FD just because it's simple and to the point. there maybe that little moving platform but i like it cause it adds a little suspense factor, causing everyone to fight a little harder.

Bobo_The_Monkey

Smash Cadet
EVERYONE loves Smashville. It's basically final destination with a moving platform. Plus it has a bunch of Animal crossing characters in the background.

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
I love it. It's a great stage. Awesome looks, awesome music, and it's just fun with the rotating ledge above ya can make the game more interesting.

Ikepwnsyou

Smash Cadet
Smashville pwns, i love the night and day system, and its basicly final destination! also it has go K.K. Rider! my favoite A.C. song!

aromaticguilt

Smash Rookie
I don't really have too much of a problem with ledges after playing on a stage for a while. But Smashville is definately one of my favorite stages, especially when comparing it to FD. The platform ads a subtle variety to the level, while keeping it primarily balanced and flat.

SwordMaster_

Smash Rookie
Smashville is my 2nd favorite stage in the game. I like it how they put the Town Hall’s clock to your Wii’s internal clock.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I believe smashville is the best. The stage is beast, and it doesn't have the overly gimpy ledges that final destination has. The platform only adds to the mindgames, it's great. I'd say it's my favorite slightly better than the suprisingly fun Castle Siege.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
I like Smashville most of the time. But when I'm goofing around in a 4-player match, I find that it's too small.

Why do the villagers' expressions change rapidly? I see the boy in the background looking happy, then sad, then like he has to throw up. All in under a minute.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
One of my favorite stages, and extremely catchy music.

Mista Sinista

Smash Lord
If you don't like Smashville then I don't like you. And if I don't like you, I hurt you.

So like Smashville plz? Kthx.

-Phoenix-

Smash Cadet
I love smashville even more so for the music. I always loved the animal crossing music. The only thing I wish it did was use the weather channel for like real time weather or use weather period on that stage.

Top Bottom