• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone like Smashville?

D13

Smash Ace
It's one of the better stages, that's for sure. Brings back great animal crossing memories. ;]

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Smashville is one of my favorite stages, it reminds me of the days when I played Animal Crossing Wild World 24/7. X3

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
Smashville is basically R.O.B.'s best stage (other than Jungle Japes, and that's only if you're a campy *******). Smashville's also Snake's best stage.

Smashville rocks.

NukeA6

Smash Master
This stage would be a lot better if it had all of Spear Pillar's hazard plus 6 Ultimate Chimeras patrolling the stage.

I'm not serious.

6footninja

Smash Ace
Smashville is great. Everyone summed up its greatness in their own ways. So im just going to add my agreement with you. "I agree"

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I have been looking for a use for the random balloon on it.

Its VERY situational, but i have been using it to help stop the straight down dairs (tlink, sonic, zss etc) and mind games. Likefaking people out with hitting it with projectiles. Anyone else found anything?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

Its VERY situational, but i have been using it to help stop the straight down dairs (tlink, sonic, zss etc) and mind games. Likefaking people out with hitting it with projectiles. Anyone else found anything?
Wow, I actually did NOT think about using the balloon as an advantage at all. Wait, does it stop projectiles in their path or can they go through? I'm pretty sure you referenced it, but I can't tell for sure, and don't have access to Brawl at the moment.

If this could be exploited, it could add a whole new level of strategy to Smashville. You bring up a good point.

Xashlei

Smash Rookie
I enjoy Smashville, and I was even happier about it when I became an Animal Crossing player not too long ago. ^_^ I also love K.K. nights... I missed the other one since I was gone camping, but meh, there's always next Saturday. xD

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman

Personally, I love using the balloon for detracting from my performance. Seriously, my Diddy is amazing with the balloon.

Got my opponent trapped between two bananas? GO POP THAT BALLOON!
Just knocked my opponent off the stage? Going in for the edgeguard? Nah... GO POP THAT BALLOON!

... Seriously though. I actually go out of my way in any given match to pop that balloon.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Smashville is the ****ing **** with *** and *** **** *** (this is a good thing >_>)

I love smashville, and I think it is the most balanced stage in the game; its probably the most balanced stage that could exist in a smash bro game

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Wow, I actually did NOT think about using the balloon as an advantage at all. Wait, does it stop projectiles in their path or can they go through? I'm pretty sure you referenced it, but I can't tell for sure, and don't have access to Brawl at the moment.

If this could be exploited, it could add a whole new level of strategy to Smashville. You bring up a good point.
Thats exactly what I mean. You have to think it is there for a reason, like the Tinkle's ballon on Great Bay in melle. It should be used to your advantage. I have only been able to use it for mind games thus far, but I suppose that's all it is really needed for.

bored

Smash Ace
It's an alright stage, not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be, before Brawl came out, that is.

abgar

Smash Apprentice
the stage is small, and a bit boring, but i love animal crossing and the animals in the background. i think thats the only good thing about the stage. imo

the balloons are for items.

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
I like Smashville a lot. It's a small, flat stage with a single floating platform. Basic, but effective. Unlike FD, it doesn't eat your recovery. Being an Animal Crossing fan helps me to enjoy it even more.

tafutureboy

Smash Ace
My favorite stage
the music, the people.....the fact it keeps up with your Wii's clock

the last ones one of the main reasons

kico

Smash Cadet
the way the audience reacts: claps when you get a ko:chuckle:, gets angry when you die:mad:

Triforce_Chauzu

Smash Apprentice
The other day, I was playing G&W. I got caught off-guard by his dair, and I was facing a certain death... When the balloon appeared over me. He hit that instead, I did my uair, I won the game. :D

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
I personally love the level. Any melee fighter HAS to come to me eventually, and if I'm going towards them, I can evade them all too easily.

It's wonderful ^^

Looper

Smash Journeyman
i love it too, especially when totakeke comes out to play!

Doomer

Smash Cadet
favorite map hands down. colors, music, layout. on my room mates wii i set it to only play the town hall and tom nooks store song, it's so funny. my wii i have it set to play the roost and Title, the music makes this stage my #1

The Pimp

Smash Cadet
I like smashville its not bad and k.k ftw overall. Only thing I dont like about this lvl is i go off the stage if i use withdrawl as squirtle unless I jump off then use it or use it on the platform. This is definately up there with final destination though in favorites

AngelOfSkyland

Smash Cadet
Yes, Smashville is awesome. I play on it all the time. I love simple, open stages like that, makes for great gameplay.

As said many times, it's FD with an extra platform.

AsherXII

Smash Cadet
I favor smashville over FD to be honest, its simple yet awesome. the music is pretty good too and can even be humorous at times. it may be my favorite stage, if not Lyat cruise.

Top Bottom