• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone like Smashville?

~rh

Smash Lord
I like playing on Smashville on Saturdays because KK makes Brawl a little more tolerable. xD

-Frozen-

Smash Cadet
Smashville is definitely one of my favorites.

Haha, im all about neutral stages, so this one's great. Plus the music and scenery are nice.

Definitely a good stage for more serious matches.

I havent gotten to play on it too many times though while K.K. was performing. xP

Zinnakain

Smash Rookie
I love the music to smashville, but I also love the background animation in FD.
Sometime I just set my Wii clock back/forward just to watch KK sing
Gotta love the N Stages.
Death to Animal Crossing ';..;'

Neb

Smash Lord
I like the stage, especially how the times change, and the music is egh, I dunno...catchy. All in all a descent battlefield, I prefer it better than FD.

Lucky 1276

Smash Rookie
it's final destination with a moving platform and people watching you fight...if you like fd you will like smashville (maybe)

x9whitey9x

Smash Journeyman
I don't remember if I've already posted here, but I love Smashville. It has nice ledges, the platform so people can't just projectile-spam, and is a decent size, so as not to give extra power to anyone.

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet
Smashville is a flat stage so it's great for most people because they're is no ledges and no desperate cry for survival.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
Smashville is definately a useful stage, seeing as how it's basically just like FD, except with occasional flying items and a platform.

ctk495

Smash Cadet
Smashville rocks it is one of my favorite stages,the music is awesome.

N M E

Smash Apprentice
Well I like the look of the stage( im in Europe) i think it might become my favorite stage who dosen't love poping balloons :)

-N M E

Grimpeh

Smash Apprentice
Pretty awesome stage, the balloons are the best part of it xD
The music isn't that bad either. As a stage it is up there with the my most played 3 (FD, Battlefield, Smashville).

brawlmaniac

Smash Lord
Smashville is one of my favorite stages. I love the background especially the clock in the background that is always showing your Wii's time. I love the moving platform above the stage. And it's fairly big... yeah that's all i got to say. Oh yeah, you get to watch the dog come on Saturdays at 8 like you said earlier.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
ya at 8pm to 12 am KK plays a concert, so you can listen to a bit more variety then the normal 5 songs.

This stage is excellent, theres nothing wrong with it, theirs a platform, the ledges are normal, boundaries are good, it's the best designed stage for an actual 1v1 in my mind

Bevo

Smash Apprentice
It's be far the most fair stage. People say Final Destination is fair. FD can favor projectiles because you don't have anywhere to escape from them. Smashville has the platform to use to get away from some, and it can help a quick approach on a spammer. Easily a great neutral stage for close battles.

panique365

Smash Cadet
You seriously don't like the music?! Wow, maybe it's because i'm a big fan of Animal Crossing that I LOVE all the songs of Smashville.
(Oh, and K.K. Slider plays the Guitar, not Banjo)

Killress

Smash Ace
Smashville is becoming one of my favorite stages. It's just like Final Destination with an additional moving platform that can either help you recover or hurt you by letting opponents recover. It all depends on the side of the stage it floats to. The only thing I hate about this stage is the music.

Also, when does the dog come out and play on the banjo? Do you have to do something, does he come ot after a long period of time, or does he come out and I just don't notice the dog because I'm too into the battle?
I love it. My second favorite stage, to Wario Ware, too bad it's banned :ohwell:

He playes guitar at 8-11, I believe, Saturday nights (It goes by your wii clock time.)

JuniorToons

Smash Apprentice
Smashville is a pretty good stage and it is fair too just like Final Destination. But what can get annoying about Smashville is the platforms that move across the screen, so I like Final Destination a little better.

Top Bottom