• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone Else Miss The Psychic Master, Mewtwo?

Zoa

Smash Ace
Link to original post: [drupal=1286]Anyone Else Miss The Psychic Master, Mewtwo?[/drupal]

I quite miss the old character from melee, Mewtwo. He was my main along with many people. He was a powerful fighter and knew how to toy around with his foes. And many a good person could use him now, yet sadly hes gone. Hope is still there, he was partially programmed into brawl, so that must mean he will be in SS4. Heres to Mewtwo!

finalark

SNORLAX
Hope is still there, he was partially programmed into brawl, so that must mean he will be in SS4. Heres to Mewtwo!
I wish that was the case. But for all we know, there might not even be a SSB4 (although there probably will be).

EDIT: And I might be wrong, but I think this thread's proper place is in the SSB4 discussion thread.

D

Deleted member

Mewtwo, replaced by that loser physic dog thing. Who's brilliant idea was that anyway (3 guesses who)?

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
mewtwo, Replaced By That Loser Physic Dog Thing. Who's Brilliant Idea Was That Anyway (3 Guesses Who)?

>__>

<__<

Sakurai!!!

D

Deleted member

Well duh! We lost Roy (Who had T3h ph1r3) and Mewtwo and got tripping thanks to that *******.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Nah, Mewtwo was kind of cool, I guess. I've always been a Doc main, so I never cared for Mewtwo much.
Captain Falcon was still better.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Mewtwo is my favorite pokemon. I practically fainted when I unlocked him in melee.
Ha, you to, (both the favroite Pokemon and practically fainted when you unlocked him). =P

Anyways, a whole lot of people miss Mewtwo, hell, there's even a whole lot of threads and social groups that's there because they miss Mewtwo.

Zoa

Smash Ace
well thanks for the replies everyone. i really think they are both great pokemon. i just really want mewtwo in the next ssb and given a better special moveset. what would be really amazing would be if darkrai would b there in the next game as well.

Man of Popsicle

Smash Lord
That would be awful.
Darkrai, Mewtwo, and Lucario?
*Shudders*
Darkrai wouldn't work, plus, they'll probably have a new generation of pokemon by then.
Best chance for Darkrai = Pokeball Pokemon.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I miss Pokemon R/B/Y Mewtwo.

Nothing will ever **** as hard as he did.
He still does ****.

In my Platinum I can pretty much use him to beat any and everybody down (for grinding and stuff), and I only have his standard FR/LG moveset too.

Nobody will beat my Mewtwo. Nobody :mad:

I think it should be noted for no particular reason: I liked Pichu more.
Mainly 'cause after I played Mewtwo in Melee, I hated him. He had such an awkward style from all the other characters I played then. I just stuck with Kirby and other peoples.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
really I predicted no one would be cut because they could easily copy and paste and more charters where more chartcers I was most surprised by marth over roy and m2 being gone also everyone loved roy for suck reason I do too but it's uber random like roy.

Also anyone who unlocked m2 was like wow that's amazing he was a better surprise than brawl really. really in melee everyone but young link and G&W were an amazing surprize

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
well thanks for the replies everyone. i really think they are both great pokemon. i just really want mewtwo in the next ssb and given a better special moveset. what would be really amazing would be if darkrai would b there in the next game as well.
lol it took you almost a year to thank everyone? Sheesh! Well I deserve no thanks, cause I have nothing constructive to add to the OP, I don't even think we've unlocked Mewtwo in our current save file of Melee :dizzy:

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Why would I miss him? He hasn't gone anywhere. He is right in my game-cube playing some Melee where he belongs.

I'm glad I didn't have to see how badly he would be butchered in Brawl. :laugh:

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Yeah in a way is an amazing thing that roy, m2, young link, pichu and dr. mario where cut out of brawl it makes people miss them to play melee I know there has been a few people who started or tryed melee for them

BSP

Smash Legend
i don't miss M2 that much, but i wish they wouldn't have cut doc. I liked his differences over mario's. Still have melee if i feel like playing them though.

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
i don't miss M2 that much, but i wish they wouldn't have cut doc. I liked his differences over mario's. Still have melee if i feel like playing them though.
Mario nearly got disqualified from Super Smash Brothers after the other smashers found out that he was Dr. Mario for reasons that he had 2 chances to win any tournament.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
I didn't miss Mewtwo and prefer both Mew and Lucario to him. Also, the only characters I miss from Melee are Dr. Mario and Pichu.

Do I need to repent?

Mewter

Smash Master
Mewtwo was so amazing in RBY, and is still amazing today.

His clone in SSBM, however, was inferior! :mad:

highfive

Smash Lord
Lucario sucks. Mewtwo FTW.

Mewtwo has two movies just for him. He wins hands down.

EDIT- Mewtwo was evil. Lucario is emo. Another win for Mewtwo.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
I bet you the same ones crying about Mewtwo being gone now were the same ones who said nothing but bad stuff about Mewtwo during Melee. >_>

bobson

Smash Lord
I bet you the same ones crying about Mewtwo being gone now were the same ones who said nothing but bad stuff about Mewtwo during Melee. >_>
I guess "Is that Mewtwo? HOLY **** IT'S MEWTWO. I GET TO ****ING PLAY AS MEWTWO OH MY GOD" was bad stuff.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
R/B/Y Mewtwo? When one Amnesia-boosted Psychic would KO everything in sight? Yes.

Melee Mewtwo? He could kill anyone with Up-throw at 70%. That was awesome. So yes.

I would love for him to be in SBB4, even if his moveset and statistics remained relatively unchanged.

And if he is announced to be in SSB4, I will get on my knees and beg for Mewtwo's Battle Theme from Pokemon Stadium to be put in the game as well.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I don't know about KOing around 70% with his U-Throw, unless your on a semi-high platform. But Amnesia + Psychic was too broken, KO even his own type at the same or higher level. O_o

Top Bottom