• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anybody here have an angry song?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Do you have a song that you listen to when you feel like destroying or even obliterating someone? For example when I feel angry during the day(which is when I get from school due to some event) I get my phone, put it on max, plug it to my stereo and listen to ...and justice for all by Metallica. During the song its when the middle comes in. My anger levels go dangerously up and then at the end I burned up my anger reserves so much I then feel calm. Though sometimes it may take more than one playing of song...

Clownbot

Smash Lord
I'm listening to an angry song right now, actually. Well, I don't listen to it when I'm angry, it's just a really mad (& sad) song. It's called Stan, by Eminem. I'd post a link to the music video, but the version I'm listening to is uncut, which means inappropriate for SWF. :ohwell:

The beat to it.... isn't exactly angry, but the tone & lyrics, as well as the story of the song, is just really upsetting.

EDIT: Also, it's kind of a heavy song. Just as a warning for any of the younger SWF-goers.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
lol Ive already heard it. If you watch the music video its even sadder... oh well if you obsess over someone its gonna happen sooner or later

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Meshuggah: Bleed (seriously probably the best sounding REALLY heavy song ever)

Pantera: Art of shredding

Metallica: Battery

Roacherman.Justice is a great album,pretty much the 1st album I learned fully.(I know the part of the song your talking about,where the song breaks down)

sammy p

Smash Lord
.... anything taylor swift(i listen to WAAAAY too much country).... that calms me down dramatically like you wouldnt believe!!!
im not the kind of person who gets angry easily as most of you might know but when i do i will make sure i make everyone else miserable!!! lolol

The Ten Plagues song from the Prince of Egypt.

"I send the thunder from the sky
I send the fire raining down."
"I send a hail of burning ice on every field on every town."

Although, I am not angered that easily.
And when I am, it is mostly caused by someone being a salaud on the Internet.

Obviously I do not think any of those plagues upon where I am, not Muscat! I tend imagine them upon a metropolis or the like.

Yes, I have quite an expansive imagination I guess.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Somewhat damaged by Nine Inch Nails. Pretty much anything by NIN actually.

JLynn943

Smash Ace
I have a few songs I'll listen to that calm me down if I'm angry. Mainly I'll listen to Blood on the Ground by Incubus first, then phase into some mellower stuff

T-major

Smash Champion
All My Love - Led Zeppelin

This song makes me happy every time I hear it. it's impossible for me to be angry when it's playing... or in my head, for that matter.

also, I might as well say a song that MAKES me angry whenever I hear it...

Ghost of a corporate future - Regina Spektor

this is the worst song I've ever heard. seriously. ANYTHING is better than this. every time I hear it I get pissed off and I don't want anyone to talk to me... my friend plays it all the time. I'd punch them out for it, but she's a girl. -_-

D13

Smash Ace
If I ever feel angry, I'm over it by the time I reach the closest music source.

Let It Be by The Beatles would probably work for me, though.

finalark

SNORLAX
Whenever I'm in a rotten mood, I usually go put on some Paul and Storm,Johnathan Coultan or They Might Be Giants. They have some fun songs that usually get me in a better mood.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
A bit of Bullet for my Valentine, Disturbed or System of a Down is usally good for angrynesss.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Day in day out by Streetlight Manifesto....long story but the lyrics related to a problem me and my gf went through which mad me very mad, and has been my angry song since then

_umbra_

Smash Champion
idk I'm not really an angry person...

but if I just feel like destroying someone, Carnifex and Job for Cowboy work for me.

what I need to find is good camping music so I can keep winning barlw money lollll

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I dunno why but you know Porky's theme song in new pork city? For some reason I get angry during the song and I let out my frustration on my oponent :chuckle: But in real life I listen to Chop Suey from System of a Down. It doesnt work as well as justice but it takes some of the edge off me. And yes justice was my first genuine heavy metal cd I had ever heard. And justice was the song I was listening to when I first ten stocked my oponent :chuckle:..... on melee

nux23

Smash Ace
hmm, there's a song called "I am the anger" by firewind. sorta convenient for this thread,
Anything by firewind can fuel my anger, besides the slow songs, Or Phoenix by Stratovarius

Neo Exdeath

Smash Ace
I dunno why but you know Porky's theme song in new pork city? For some reason I get angry during the song and I let out my frustration on my oponent :chuckle: But in real life I listen to Chop Suey from System of a Down. It doesnt work as well as justice but it takes some of the edge off me. And yes justice was my first genuine heavy metal cd I had ever heard. And justice was the song I was listening to when I first ten stocked my oponent :chuckle:..... on melee
Music on New Pork City is good for getting you steamed. Well, all except Mother 3 Love Theme.
If you somehow manage to be still angry after listening to that, I don't know what to say to you.

Top Bottom