• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in the 562 area...

Race

Smash Lord
ey whats up guys? i'm new to the board, but i've been a smash player for sometime. Looking for some sort of get together for brawl and to meet more of the community. I do it all the time for 3s but I'm leaning more towards smash now. I'm tired to playing the same ppl, lol and as anyone knows you can't get better that way. Anyways I live in cerritos , so anytime you guys have one i'm down to go, i'm eventhingking of having one here, hahahahah anyways nice to meet you guys

FC:4339-2144-6568

aesthetics

Smash Rookie
0645-5399-2481 i main pikachu. and im in downey. im down to brawl right now so hit me up!!! myspace.com/nos_pikachu

Race

Smash Lord
anyone up to have a weekly casual play at my place? WE need to bring this community together! anyone interested?

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
I live in compton, so about ten min from downey, I want more friend codes, so if anyone is willing to play my code is in my sig. Let me know if you add me, or send me a message. :)

Race

Smash Lord
I say we should hold casuals every other week or so, lol so we get a chance to play other people for once, hahahaha

IKILL

Smash Rookie
I'm out of Irvine but I'm willing to commute. Out of my usual crew we have 3 here in Irvine and 1 in Long Beach to make 4. We're also trying to become more involved with the community. Hope to play some of y'all soon.

AIM: Joshiepop

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Lol, old *** thread, but funk it ill post... Compton = right next to 562... :) aim:jameslovesasians

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Oh my ****!! Pardon my language. I finally found people who play Smash in Long Beach (and the neighboring cities). Wow, this is so exciting. I'm pretty decent so just send a message and I will get back to you so we can have our matches and organize whatever events we can. Its a sight for sore eyes. I always felt I was the only person in my area who played this game.

If you want to contact me, my myspace is: http://www.myspace.com/awesomeasiandude

I already found tons of people who play Brawl like they were professionals so talking to me will lead to greater horizons. ;)

Race

Smash Lord
Gonna have casuals at my house today, refer to my casuals thread if you guys are intrested!

sorry for the last minite surprise guys

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Gonna have casuals at my house today, refer to my casuals thread if you guys are intrested!

sorry for the last minite surprise guys
Lol, Race post in every thread advertising his casuals, lol...

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
I say anyone that wants to have casuals should just go to races every Friday.

Proud_Smash_N00b

Smash Ace
PM me if you wanna play Melee (or Brawl).

I live in La Mirada, pretty close to the Norwalk/Cerritos area. That's probably the farthest I can go to play though. =\

So.. if you down, PM me
=B

Chokalait

Smash Rookie
Hey there everyone, im actually a NorCal smasher, but by this coming Sunday, i'll be a SoCal smasher, haha.

Anyway, by sunday ill be in Culver City, LA, and im not too sure if Culver City if in the 562 area, but i just wanted to let everyone know, especially since i'll be looking for people to smash and train with, haha.

I've already talked to Champ, and i know he lives about 30 min away from me, so thats really good news. Also, Bardull, i heard that you live in Culver City as well, so expect a visit from me sometime soon, please :D. Edrees, i know you're in Anaheim somewhere, so that's also great news as i'd love to have peach dittos with you. And finally, DSF i've already talked to you at B.I.O lol so i know your in Compton somewhere, haha.

But yeah, if there's anyone else that's nearby please lemmie know! Thanks, haha!

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Hey there everyone, im actually a NorCal smasher, but by this coming Sunday, i'll be a SoCal smasher, haha.

Anyway, by sunday ill be in Culver City, LA, and im not too sure if Culver City if in the 562 area, but i just wanted to let everyone know, especially since i'll be looking for people to smash and train with, haha.

I've already talked to Champ, and i know he lives about 30 min away from me, so thats really good news. Also, Bardull, i heard that you live in Culver City as well, so expect a visit from me sometime soon, please :D. Edrees, i know you're in Anaheim somewhere, so that's also great news as i'd love to have peach dittos with you. And finally, DSF i've already talked to you at B.I.O lol so i know your in Compton somewhere, haha.

But yeah, if there's anyone else that's nearby please lemmie know! Thanks, haha!
Awww, too bad you cant be a socal smasher by this friday. You could have attended http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=188408. Also, from personal experience, just aim people to see if they want to smash. Most people forget about this thread, or many other threads, so aiming direct usually is the way to go if you want to play some matches.

Top Bottom