• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in Cambridge?!

Tamoo

Smash Master
You'd better have your platform shine game going this tournament tristan

Also I'm gonna get you to watch j3ly's falco if possible, you two have a similar playstyle but his recovery is so solid

X1-12

Smash Champion
Tamoo: I think I'm more patient/campy now, I reckon my falco could beat brad's jiggs about now, I only screw up that match-up from impatience..

I'll probably still **** up platform shines under pressure, especially if I have to go backwards eh I'll learn to deal with pressure eventually, I'm pretty much gonna break the bank with MMs at GT4

Brado

Smash Lord
Tamaoo you tried to beat me with Falco at SNY and iirc I 3tsocked it ;)

I'm gonna **** x1-214558's Falco badd at GT4. FOR LCz

X1-12

Smash Champion
Tamaoo you tried to beat me with Falco at SNY and iirc I 3tsocked it ;)

I'm gonna **** x1-214558's Falco badd at GT4. FOR LCz
Falco Jiggs MM £1?
Marth Jiggs MM £1?

Tamoo MM your jiggs £1?

GM Jack any chance you wanna MM?

Tamoo

Smash Master
what? i don't remember you beating me, i just remember dairing on the top platform of bf all day lol. I remember you dealt with it better than dacacia did haha

falco jiggs mm?
falcon jiggs mm?
anything mm?

X1-12

Smash Champion
sounds cool

also Tamao you need to help me learned mindgames more since I've pretty much learnt all falco techskill.... I think.. platform wavelands, shine and waveshine OoS, delayed pressure, retreating nair pressure. I even got bored and learnt the sideB edge stall

gm jack

Smash Lord
Falco Jiggs MM £1?
Marth Jiggs MM £1?

Tamoo MM your jiggs £1?

GM Jack any chance you wanna MM?
If I have money, sure. You along with ddiz and Tamoo's falcon so long as I can afford it/am playing decently enough to keep it together.

Either way, definitely need some seriouslies with you, as I haven't played you since I stopped being trash, and you say you've stepped it up as well.

Tamoo

Smash Master
sure thing tristan, one day im going to sit you down and explain the importance of empty hops
the only mind game i know :)

Also mm accepted

do one with my falcon too

Brado

Smash Lord
I swear I won the game pretty convincingly, then got ***** the rest of the MM

I'll def MM you Tamao, decide some terms on the day, and there better be an around the world at yours, best smash game evarrrrrrrrrrrrr

gm jack

Smash Lord
Depends how well I am playing. Varies from one of my stronger match ups to one of my worst. Just depends on if I'm playing like I can now or like I played 4 months ago.

Tamoo

Smash Master
You've obviously not heard of the 'Tamoo housing the scots' tradition of round the world for the most comfortable bed spaces

Even teaming against me I always come out on top lmao, never lost round the world yet, ofc you know my mindgames of all people ;)

It'll be kinda weird with 5 ppl though, last person will have to come off or something. Maybe we could have it so that we record it and the person who comes off commentates, albeit commentating on free foralls lol.

Brado

Smash Lord
**** yeah, will be sick

haha whatever's finee, sounds liek some all-nighter of multiple games of ATW
and loool your mindgames at Georges were too good

Tamoo

Smash Master
what's ATW

And i got tonnes of games other than smash too, can see the possibility of me getting bored of smash at some point so we can bust something else out. I could **** you all at guitar hero (if I could use my GH3 guitar :( )

Brado

Smash Lord
**** yesz

You got Donkey Konga 2/Jungle Beat?
I have all 3 games (inc 2 copies of Jungle beat :S) so I can bring something :p

Tamoo

Smash Master
I'd actually really recommend teaming with brad, i'd like to see what kinda things he may do that i don't help you out. I know he's a good rester.

And we should def get some MMs in with some other good teams like swizz jely and va fuzz

MaSe

Smash Apprentice
@ Jack I think I don't want to join that doubles tournament.

What about today now? Who hosts and when does it start?

L-J

Smash Ace
Lol Hugo you texted my email address apparently - is that to make it free of charge or something? Probs makes more sense for me to host. D'u wanna bring the other setup Hugo? I'm supposed to be at a first aid class but it's unnecessary so i'm flaking it. Sure we can start from 4.30 that's cool.

MaSe: we'll discuss this later but you may as well enter the doubles if you're gonna be playing smash all day anyway.

Jack: since when did you have 'very little work' rofl?

Yeniths: If Will doesn't come we could team.

Tam: I would happily team with Brad as another Jiggs if Yeniths doesn't want to team - just figure that I may as well team with someone in my crew if I can.

rustediron

Smash Lord
Lol Hugo you texted my email address apparently - is that to make it free of charge or something? Probs makes more sense for me to host. D'u wanna bring the other setup Hugo? I'm supposed to be at a first aid class but it's unnecessary so i'm flaking it. Sure we can start from 4.30 that's cool.

MaSe: we'll discuss this later but you may as well enter the doubles if you're gonna be playing smash all day anyway.

Jack: since when did you have 'very little work' rofl?

Yeniths: If Will doesn't come we could team.

Tam: I would happily team with Brad as another Jiggs if Yeniths doesn't want to team - just figure that I may as well team with someone in my crew if I can.
Oops, lol, it's because I've got my phone to sync contacts to my facebook account, but some people I don't have listed under their full names so haven't been synced correctly, so I must have accidentally sent it the facebook entry (with your email), rather the original one on my phone :S

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Hey got offers from both LJ ad Brad, obvious LJ is in my crew so that would seem good, but good friends with Brad also....hate letting people down :s

Top Bottom